T-Mobile / customer service of t-mobile for exchage of a faulty handset
I bought Motorola Rizr phone from T-Mobile which is still under warranty. It suddenly stopped working and T-Mobile agreed to exchage the phone. Talked to Dona and Ashley from T-Mobile for almost an hour and half. They want to force me to pay for two way shipment. Besides they offered to exchange this faulty phone with another possibly used phone on which max warranty would be 90 days rather than one year. New phone comes with warranty of a year but they denied to offer it. Rather than paying for hassle, they wanted to get more money from me. At the end I was told that they will give 400 extra minutes worth 160$. Rather than that I requested just to waive off shipment cost for which they denied. I also offerred that I will collect exchanged phone from nearest T-Mobile dealer so that I do not have to pay for shipment but they did not agree to that either !! I bought a phone from dealer and so should I be able to get it exchanged through dealer. It is not written that I can not do that but they do not want to agree to that option or any other option rather than forcing me to pay more. When I suggested to pick up a replacement phone from dealer, I was asked 2-3 times that if I want my phone to be exchanged or not !! I certainly did not like such sarcastic threat and customer service experience. I am still under one year of contract so I am stuck with T-Mobile till then.
More T-Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile & TLC Marketing - customer fraud 
- TMobile - annoying male voice in greeting. ordered item didn't arrive on promised day. awful hold music.
- T-Mobile USA - phone line
- T-Mobile USA - using my personal information 
- T-Mobile USA - fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - service cancellation