Subway / messing up my sub. did not offer to replace it.
I went to Subway last night and ordered a 12 inch meatball sub. When I got home, which is only about a mile away, I hurried to sit down and eat. I had not eaten all day and was very hungry. I started eating and was so disappointed. The gal that put it together had put so much sauce on it that the bread was soggy. (Mind you, it was toasted). I ate less than half of it. Besides it being soggy, it made a complete mess. I threw the rest in garbage and called Subway. I told whoever answered the phone about it and she just said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I waited a little bit for her to say something else like, "Would you like another sandwich?" Silence. I was a bit irritated and hung up. I go to Subway quite often but that may change now.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.