Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — experience
My family and I went to Steak n Shake for my husband's mothers birthday. We put in our order and I asked for my patty to come on the side, a birthday shake and a soup with my meal. The soup never came and the birthday shake never came. My patty was also not put on the side like I asked. Our waitress seemed distracted, as if she were having a bad day. We had to get up and 'hunt down' our waitress whenever we needed something (a refill, to ask for the birthday shake we ordered, and for my soup. I received my soup after I had finished my meal and we had to hunt her down to give us our shake we ordered, we were ready to go (I asked for the shake to come out with the food and it never did). I was in a good mood all day until this experience. I'd like a member of corporate to contact me, please. This isn't the first time I've had a bad experience here: there was a time so bad that I just walked out because we were sitting for 30 minutes waiting to even be greeted.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders