Steak 'n Shake

Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisescustomer service

I went in to enjoy fairly good customer service and food. This location took almost an hour to give me my meal and the fries were barely fresh. I was waiting with someone else for almost 15 minutes until someone came up and asked if we ordered. I was utterly confused at that point. Then someone said that they'll start making it 15 minutes after we ordered. This experience was ridiculous and I'll never come back here again unless i'm literally dying. I know steak ‘n shakes take a little while to serve you. But this was just ridiculous because the restaurant wasn't even busy. There was one person at a table and two people in the drive thru. It doesn't make sense .

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesmanagement

Lack team work it's every man for them selves in the work place. Very unprofessional if there is an issuse there is not manger to employee sit down talk. The rumors just float around the store and gossip. They never directly tell you that you are fired or have an issue with your work ethic. You go in to work ready to work and you just see your not scheduled. When asked your [censored]ed around with a direct response. The management is TRASH, as well the general manger.