ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shakeslow service and rude waitress

The waitress that my family of 3 had on August 11 at 6:15 pm. CST. Was horrible. First it almost 1 hour for the food to arrive after we ordered it. She said when we first ordered they were about 30 min behind in food delivery to table. After our meal I went to the register and I believe the manager was standing there on the phone. The waitress that took our order came to the register. I asked politley why it took an hour for our food. All she kept doing was trying to get me to pay and wanted me to leave. I asked if they were willing to do something on my bill for the lobg wait. Again the waitress ignored that and asked for my payment. I started to get mad and the manager reached for the register and the waitress pushed her out of the way and demaned my payment. I said to tje waitress that she was very rude and I would contact coporate about this. I go to Steak and Shake every visit my family goes to six flags, we have membership there and visit frequently. We have slow service there nefore, but this was horrendous .

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Steak 'n Shakefoodservice

i had walked in around 9pm and had placed a order which was a tripple with cheese no fries at the counter and i had seen a white maled which was described as the maneger of the store cutting condiments, he had scratched his lower body part which was descusful to see him do that while they was cooking my burger in the mean time he had walked up to one of the stations and left tomatoes that he had cut and left them there and touched them with the hand he scratched his lower part which looked like to me as his private testacals...

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Fd
        FDL_HOU Apr 23, 2011

I would have walked out, at that point.

ADVERTISIMENT