ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesfrench fries, drink glass, and shakes

So I ate here a few days ago with friends and ordered a Garlic Burger, Fries, and a shake. The burger was good. So then I moved on to my fries and ate some. But then I found a couple freaking hairs in my fries. So then I wasn't able to finish my food because I lost my appetite. Now my 2nd complaint is that my bro ate here and got a shake. But then he noticed that there was crusty ice cream or some king of crap stuck to his cup. So my mom asked our waiter that wasn't that good to get him a new cup. And I think he did get a new cup which was clean. Now my final complaint is that my family was at having lunch. So we all got our food. But the problem was when my mom ordered a shake. So 20 minutes later, she got her shake but it was melted. So my mom didn't bother to get another shake so we left after paying.

And by the way, here are the locations of the S&S that we had problems with:
issue 1- Huntsville
issue 2- Huntsville
issue 3- Decatur

so thank you for allowing me to report these problems, but wither way, i'm probably never gonna eat there again.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Steak & Shakepoor service

We brought our grandchildren their a few weeks ago on a Thursday afternoon. We arrived at 3:40 pm and it was 10 minutes before they greeted us, and then another 5 min. before we ordered. We ordered various burger platters and ea of us ordered a shake. It was not crowded, so that was not the problem. After we ordered, another waiter came and apologized for the wait and again wanted to take our order. I don't think they knew what tables belonged to what waiters. We waited 20 minutes for our food, and then my granddaughter's was wrong. The hamburgers were so greasy you could blot the grease out on a napkin. We still did not get our shakes and had to ask for them 5 min after our food came. When the shakes came, we all tasted some kind of grainy substance in them, like a powder was added and not blended enough. We all had different flavors, but all tasted this. The bill came and all the shakes showed regular price, instead of the 1/2 price for 2 - 4 pm. If I had not noticed, they would have charged full price for the shakes. No one was at the register and several people walked right by the register without asking if they could help, so I finally had to ask if someone could please check me out. We barely got out of there in 1 hr and we were late for the movie down the road. This was a bad experience and I will never again go to the Huntsville location. I never have these problems at the Decatur, AL Steak & Shake on Spring Avenue. The food is always good and so is the service. I give Huntsville a 2 out of 10.

Comment Guidelines