Steak 'n Shake

5488 Cleveland Ave, Columbus, OH, 43231, US

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shakedrive thru

25 minute wait time when theres only 2 cars in front of me is absolutely ridiculous. Associates working the drive thru should focus more on the customer and what they ordered instead of chit chatting.. First gave me the wrong food. Then almost forgot some items. Ordered a large fry and it was barely filled. Shakes with no straws or spoons. And completely ignored me when I tried to ask for ketchup amd straws..

• Updated by Brenee12 · Oct 22, 2019

Clearly Fistyse is grossly disturbed and somehow hacked my account and is posting fake comments from my name. It is a troll and has been reported multiple times.. None of that sick twisted shit posted from is true.

• DeAndre Washington Oct 21, 2019

Hi Brenee, the first rule to make a productive workplace is to make a workplace with open communication. What you may have mistaken as idle chit chat was actually critical business discussion. I understand that to an outsider this may have seemed unrelated to work or inane. I hope this clears things up!

• Brenee12 Oct 22, 2019

@DeAndre Washington Definitely wasn't "critical business discussion".. I've been there when they're crazy busy and had better service. I can overlook messing a few things up. I've been a server, things happen. What I can't look past is looking her dead in the face, asking for 2 things and getting completely ignored.

• Ev
    Everywhere Oct 22, 2019

Steak n Shake is notorious for terrible food and service. I don't know anyone who has ever had a good experience at one.

• Brenee12 Oct 23, 2019

@Everywhere Normally it isn't bad. Especially for the location. I'll still go back. Just thought this wack ass site might help pass the message along.

• Brenee12 Oct 23, 2019

You fu*king troll. Go away. Stop making fake accounts using my name. It's obviously not the same profile.

• Brenee12 Oct 23, 2019

Awe. They banned your last account so you made a couple new ones.. That's obviously not my profile. But again, you've been reported.

• Brenee12 Oct 23, 2019

You're seriously sick in the head, dude. You've got some disturbing and disgusting thoughts going on in your head. I really do hope you get the help you need.

• Brenee12 Oct 23, 2019

You're seriously so sick in the head, dude. You've got some disturbing and disgusting thoughts going on in your head. I really do hope you get the help you need.

• Um is not an answer! Oct 25, 2019

Sixtere! Jesus man! A freaking world record! Like 25-30 comments before they shut your ridiculous ass up!

• Br
    Brҽnee12 Oct 25, 2019

This incident made me so angry that I beat up my frail grandmother. She refused to give me money for something that I wanted. I knocked her out of her wheelchair and just took twenty dollars. She called my mom who made me return the money. They want to press charges against me for assault.

• Um is not an answer! Oct 25, 2019

@Brҽnee12 Bitch how many grandmothers do you have?

• SubSquirrel Oct 26, 2019