Steak 'n Shake

5488 Cleveland Ave, Columbus, OH, 43231, US

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shakedrive thru

25 minute wait time when theres only 2 cars in front of me is absolutely ridiculous. Associates working the drive thru should focus more on the customer and what they ordered instead of chit chatting.. First gave me the wrong food. Then almost forgot some items. Ordered a large fry and it was barely filled. Shakes with no straws or spoons. And completely ignored me when I tried to ask for ketchup amd straws..

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Brenee12 · Oct 22, 2019

Clearly Fistyse is grossly disturbed and somehow hacked my account and is posting fake comments from my name. It is a troll and has been reported multiple times.. None of that sick twisted [censored] posted from is true.

6 Responses
    • Br
      Brҽnee12 Oct 25, 2019

This incident made me so angry that I beat up my frail grandmother. She refused to give me money for something that I wanted. I knocked her out of her wheelchair and just took twenty dollars. She called my mom who made me return the money. They want to press charges against me for assault.