State Farm Insurance / denied claim on hot tub
We had a storm during the winter that caused the motherboard on our hot tub to go. As a result, the pipes froze and cracked. We had a technician tell us that it was 'not repairable' and to submit it to our insurance for claim. State Farm sent a field tech (no experience necessary) to take pictures of the motherboard. Because the pictures of the motherboard did not show any burn marks, they denied our claim!
Let me see, storm happened, power went out, motherboard on hot tub went, pipes froze. Totally under our control, right?? Hmmmm... This was the first claim we ever persued in over 20 years with State Farm Insurance (believe me, we have written a lot of checks to State Farm) and this is the treatment we get.
Good Bye State Farm!
More State Farm Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- State Farm Insurance - Will not pay claims 
- State Farm Insurance - State Farm will not cover my sewer pipe break 
- State Farm Insurance - Renters Insurance 
- State Farm Insurance - Negligence and unprofessionalism 
- State Farm Insurance - wind and hail roof damage 
- State Farm Insurance - non-payment of claim
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - claims department
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - phone service
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - homeowners
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company - auto insurance and they are disregarding police report