Progressive Casualty Insurance Logo

Progressive Casualty Insurance

Having problems with Progressive Casualty Insurance?

Progressive Casualty Insurance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 5, 2006. The latest review crass behavior / non immediacy of claims rep was posted on Mar 27, 2021. The latest complaint a cancelation on insurance was resolved on May 27, 2019. Progressive Casualty Insurance has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 201 reviews. Progressive Casualty Insurance has resolved 28 complaints.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 776 4737 (Customer Service)
+1 888 240 9839 (Commercial)
+1 888 288 0770 (Report Fraud or Identity Theft)
6300 Wilson Mills Rd
Mayfield Village, Ohio
Investor Relations
6300 Wilson Mills Road, Box W33 Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143

Progressive Casualty Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Progressive Casualty Insurancecrass behavior / non immediacy of claims rep

I take care of an 85 year old who needs feed on a regular basis. After having an accident that wasn't my fault I was left without a car. The next morning I called to get immediate help with a rental. The claims rep is Daniel Szalewski, and I am hoping that I can speak with a different claims rep who can get me a rental immediately.

Unacceptable behavior and professionalism with this claim, and this has happened in the past.

I am asking for a supervisor to call me IMMEDIATELY

Progressive Casualty Insuranceauto insurance representative

I had recently gotten in an accident on 02/13/21 with one of your customers who was insured with progressive that happened in fargo, ND. I am filing a complaint with how the representative ( Devon Brakke ) treated me when getting details about the accident that occur. I was not happy with him when he kept asking the same questions like he was trying to make me second guess myself on what happened to make it my fault. When i called him out on asking the same question he acted like he didn't understand or was confused when he knew exactly what i was talking about. He also asked me what the make and model was of the other car, for one its on the insurance claim you get and two that is the last thing I am thinking about when I get into an accident. I am not a fan of how you guys do shady business to make it look like the other person was at fault when they were not. I work in customer service and trust me i won't be recommending anyone to you guys. I am appalled at how you treat others.
    claim number-[protected]

Feb 20, 2021

Progressive Casualty Insurance — Claim denied

Filed claim on 1227/20 claims adjuster/rep stephanie buckwald [protected] claim?#[protected] Immediately...

Progressive Casualty InsuranceDouble billing

Got double billed for 6 months the non licened agent refused to correct because they did want to loss there comision. Progressive refused to give me a different agent. Got the bill 9 days after due date every month. They keept saying it went out on time but but the post markings showed it went out 4 days after due date every month. They cancelled me for lack of payment sent me a bill for $800.00 with them owing me $3745.60 plus $240.00 in late fees
      The agent navigator truck insurance refused to fix this and has never called me back left over 10 messages

Oct 11, 2020

Progressive Casualty Insurance — Failure to respond to claim

Re: [protected] or [protected] Good evening. On August 11, 2020, the fence surrounding my home was destroyed...

Progressive Casualty InsuranceOuto

My policy was due the 26 every mouth
        I cancel my policy [protected] on 9/26/2020 around 1 pm, due to a raise price and rude male costume service. Record conversation. I cancel and he told me nothing will take off from my bank account. Today I look my ban account and progressive withdrew from my bank account $338.56.
        This is a fraud.
        I need my $338.546 back to my account.

Suzane damico

Jan 03, 2020

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — commercial auto / transportation business

Hello Progressive, I have have my two personal trucks I own on auto policies with Progressive Insurance. I...

Nov 14, 2019

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — pace arrow motorhome claim

We totalled our pace arrow mh in Mena Ark 10-16-19- have been corresponding with progressive for a month...

Nov 04, 2019

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — my policy

I am incredibly upset with my recent interaction with Progressive Insurance. My husband and I were sent a...

Nov 01, 2019

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — claim management

November 1, 2019 Progressive Mountain Insurance Company Claim Representatives: Ms. Kashima Edwards Claim...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companybehavior is Ashley Justice, adjuster

Ashley Justice, adjuster for Progressive Insurance did not give me any kind of justified reason for denying me the liability in my case. She never let me give her pictures or the police report. She was avoiding my calls and my texts. She ruled in favor of her client without even giving me a chance to present my information. She totally prejudged me. Her phone number is [protected]. She was totally one-sided and ruled totally on prejudged thoughts. Her client flat out lied about backing into me, and that was a good enough reason for her to deny liability on my case. The driver did not have a driver identification number on the police report. My case number is: [protected]. Is prejudging innocent people who just want justice, the base of the practices of this Corporation called Progressive Insurance? This is a total disgrace. This needs to investigated for I feel that I can't be the only victim of her prejudgments. All that I wanted was some kind of "justice" for my case, and I received the complete opposite from Ashley Justice. Doesn't this corporation have any standards for human beings? If they have any standards, they will not be found dealing with Ashley Justice. Thanks for all of your valuable time whoever may have read this statement.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyfalse advertising, "bundle and save"

You strive and advertise, bundle with you and save. Ok, good. I have 3 policies through you, whether it's underwritten with another carrier it's still through you!! I have auto since 2007, and homeowners AND home warranty. ALL from your website thinking how wonderful to bundle everything but now on my auto renewal I'm uprated to $200 because in CA it has to be underwritten by you specifically. How does your customer have control over this if they are writing it through YOU, YOUR website!! And it has to be another motorcycle or boat?? You honored the multi-policy discount the last 3 terms and now you're saying oops, sorry gotta uprate you because the homeowners and home warranty is through you but not really "underwritten" by you. I'm confused. When you advertise: "Auto and home insurance Your car and home are often your most valuable assets. Protect them both with Progressive, and you'll get a discount on your auto policy for having home or condo insurance with us. Bundling home and auto insurance means convenience with a discount Progressive makes it easy and affordable to bundle insurance and save with one company. You'll earn a multi-policy discount† if you have an auto policy with us, plus home, condo, or renters insurance. We've made it simple to start a bundled quote, even from your phone. Any two or more products Even if you don't have home or car insurance with us, you can still save. You'll earn a multi-policy discount for any combination of two or more policies with us: motorcycle and boat, boat and RV, or renters, motorcycle, and boat - the list goes on." Had I known I wouldn't have gotten home warranty or homeowners through you because what's the point????

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyinsurance

They are charging me 6 deductibles. I put in a vandalism claim and they wrote it up as 6 separate events with random dates of occurrences. My vehicle was left in front of my house while I was out of town between December through March. The police report was sent to the insurance company. My vehicle has been in the shop for 6 months. They also dropped my coverage with no notice. Mitchell Harness

Aug 29, 2019

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — Car insurance

My Name is Thaddeus Buckley, and I am writing this complaint on behalf of one of my employees (Kameron Young...

Jun 03, 2019

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — car insurance service

I called Progressive today and it took 25 minutes to talk to a person. I have had car insurance with...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companya cancelation on insurance

I purchase insurance for my boat on May, 23rd around the times 6pm and 7pm. Call the next morning on May 24th to cancel hadn't even had insurance 24 hours. Then I was told they on refund me $23.77 and I paid them $75.25. I feel like that's a RIP off least I should got majority of my money back. But that's why I dont do business with Progressive now the rates are to high and they took money from me before when I did have Insurance through them. I'm glad to be do business with StateFarm plus rates were way cheaper.

RESOLVED

• Progressive Casualty Insurance's response · May 28, 2019

Hello, We at Progressive would love to address and resolve this issue. Due to Privacy issue we will have to respond directly to the consumer. The consumer should respond with a full name, policy number, birthdate, claim, number or any other item to help us identify them.
                    Progressive Consumer Relations

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companycar insurance payment

Waiting for progressive to pay a simple claim 65 days at this point since declared totaled vehicle. Have changed ( promoted) thru three people on the phone Now dealing with an incompetent agent named Real. What a joke . Anything but Real. Real bad is what there customer service is. Real Bad. Owner 100% disabled retired veteran. Still no care of respect from these idiots. Don't use Progressive.

RESOLVED

• Progressive Casualty Insurance's response · May 02, 2019

Good Morning,

We received and viewed your complaint, however we need more information in order to handle it. If possible please respond with a full name, address, policy number, claim number or any other form of contact information to help us further identify the issue. Also please note that for security purposes once we get this information we will respond directly to the consumer, not through the 3rd party website.

Consumer Relations
                      Progressive Insurance

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyroadside assistance

called at 540 a.m. for a jump start. call was dispatched to arrive within 55 min roadrunner towing. because I was waiting to get to work and needing to open a medical facility, to open at 630, i called the tow providers number. for some reason, the call had been dispatched to a miami tow provider, 3 hours away from my location. i called progressive to advise my findings. call was redispatched to a provider 15 minutes drive time away from me eddies towing, however, when i called eddies towing, their dispatcher told me they hadnt even accepted the call yet, told me that i should call progressive. also that now, 40 minutes after my original call, the eta was now 1 hr 15 minutes, pushing the wait for service to over 2 hours. No prompting by myself or apparently the progressive phone representative could find out what the hold up was that would take eddies 1 hour and 15 minutes. I would like some type of compensation for the poor results of this roadside assistance product. Being 2+hours late for work, due to incorrectly dispatched calls and inability to shop for a provider who can show up in a reasonable amount of time has cost myself and my job as well as all the customers at my place of employment who are being made late.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyauto insurance

I am writing because I am tired of receiving emails and snail mail reminders TWO WEEKS before my payments are due. I have been a loyal Progressive customer for many years and have never made a late payment. These emails and snail mail reminders send the message to me that Progressive is only interested in getting their money ASAP and that I, as a customer, am not intelligent enough to make the payments in a timely manner. I understand there are people who do not make their payments; perhaps THOSE are the ones who should get the constant reminders of upcoming payments. Your company has made me feel like a schmuck who does not pay my bill rather than a respected customer who is diligent with payments. Even though I feel that Progressive rates for my insurance are high, I have chosen to remain loyal and have trusted the service I receive.
                      In the future I would appreciate a BILL and NOT constant reminders of the payment being due TWO WEEKS in advance.

Kevin M.Leppert

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — questionable insurance fraud

My wife and I have been with Progressive for a number of years as they cover both of our cars. Now I am up...