Progressive Casualty Insurance

6300 Wilson Mills Road, Box W33 Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143

Complaints & Reviews

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companycommercial auto / transportation business

Hello Progressive,

I have have my two personal trucks I own on auto policies with Progressive Insurance.

I have recently signed with your commercial insurance for my small grass roots transportation business that I started 16 yrs ago. We have 12 employees and have customers at this point were serving the grandchildren. We are a hometown business that have brushed next to famous people, and we have made contacts and great life long friendships in the past years.

I wrote a check for $18, 000.00 to start our policy. 20 days later they cancel us (cant say the reason of cancellation, it's top secret info) and leave us high and dry, did not see a cancellation letter until the end of December 2019, and left us with no insurance to operate without any warning. I hope the CEO finds this story interesting because I will get in touch with this man. I have the names of individuals who had their hand hand in this what I call "a group of people who like to put families on the street" and damage everyone around them. Shame on you Progressive, Flo would be upset if she heard this also.

[protected] is my direct phone number if your group would like to resolve this manner.

Scott A Davis, President of Priority Shuttle Transportation Inc.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companypace arrow motorhome claim

We totalled our pace arrow mh in Mena Ark 10-16-19- have been corresponding with progressive for a month trying to get satisfaction on the loss. The adjuster never showed up the week we waited for him in a hotel room, and we finally had to rent a uhaul to tow our motorcycle home. After much paperwork and emails, we drove to humble and got our check for the Motor home.. we are very very displeased with Progressive.

We had just installed two new 15k btu a/c as an upgrade to the ones on the mh, and the wiring and everything that had to be done to accommodate the a/c- we had a onan generator and full take of gas and propane on board. The MH was at a salvage yard in Mena but the adjuster never showed up in Mena while we were there, he came 2 days after we were already back in houston.

We went today to collect the meager check they allotted us for the mh and the lady at the progressive office had Mr. Burnette sign off on the title and the mileage. The photo she showed us of the mileage was a false photo. It showed 118, 458 miles and was a photo of an LED read out from an odometer - our mh did NOT have LED read out, it was digital and we only had 69, 410 miles on it... there is no way the adjuster could read the odometer as the dashboard was demolished. - The pic he took of the odometer was not our motorhome,
that fact alone assures us that the amount the have given us for the motorhome is short buy thousands of dollars. His carelessness of the fact of the odometer leads me to believe that he did not inspect the motorhome interior as well as he should have. The salvage yard had the keys to the MH and they told us the adjuster never came.
The trailer we hauled the motorcycle in was towable but the right fender was ripped off and same was relayed to Ms. Ward at progressive. The only reason we used progressive is because I have been a 35 yr member of USAA and they recommended progressive. We have 2 motorcycles insured with progressive but will be changing and have bought a new RV but will not be using progressive.

pace arrow motorhome claim

• Updated by c21cg · Nov 14, 2019

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companymy policy

I am incredibly upset with my recent interaction with Progressive Insurance. My husband and I were sent a letter that our policy was not going to be renewed unless we called and provided them with proof of residency. We were sent the letter on October 31st for our policy that was set to expire on November 3rd. We immediately (Oct 31 ) called and began the process sending the necessary documents. We were told that it would take time for them to receive the documents but that our policy would be retroactive for November 1st, since it was being worked on. Over the course of 4 days, we were told over and over again to call back and check on the status. I continued to do this until this morning when they said to wait 3 more hours and that as soon as the documents uploaded, they could renew our policy with the click of a button. During our final call we were told that they did FINALLY receive the documents I sent 300 times but now they cannot renew it because it expired. WHAT??? I was clearly told it would be retroactive and I am disgusted with how I was cast aside and lied to throughout this entire process. I was made to jump through hoop after hoop yet I was still left having to start over. The lack of professionalism and customer care was atrocious. I will not ever recommend Progressive to anyone. Worst experience I could imagine. I hope you remedy this for other clients as it is absolutely unacceptable for a company to treat its clients.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — claim management

November 1, 2019 Progressive Mountain Insurance Company Claim Representatives: Ms. Kashima Edwards Claims Generalist Associate: Ms. Anna Barnes 3950 Shackleford Road Duluth, GA...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companybehavior is Ashley Justice, adjuster

Ashley Justice, adjuster for Progressive Insurance did not give me any kind of justified reason for denying me the liability in my case. She never let me give her pictures or the police report. She was avoiding my calls and my texts. She ruled in favor of her client without even giving me a chance to present my information. She totally prejudged me. Her phone number is [protected]. She was totally one-sided and ruled totally on prejudged thoughts. Her client flat out lied about backing into me, and that was a good enough reason for her to deny liability on my case. The driver did not have a driver identification number on the police report. My case number is: [protected]. Is prejudging innocent people who just want justice, the base of the practices of this Corporation called Progressive Insurance? This is a total disgrace. This needs to investigated for I feel that I can't be the only victim of her prejudgments. All that I wanted was some kind of "justice" for my case, and I received the complete opposite from Ashley Justice. Doesn't this corporation have any standards for human beings? If they have any standards, they will not be found dealing with Ashley Justice. Thanks for all of your valuable time whoever may have read this statement.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyfalse advertising, "bundle and save"

You strive and advertise, bundle with you and save. Ok, good. I have 3 policies through you, whether it's underwritten with another carrier it's still through you!! I have auto since 2007, and homeowners AND home warranty. ALL from your website thinking how wonderful to bundle everything but now on my auto renewal I'm uprated to $200 because in CA it has to be underwritten by you specifically. How does your customer have control over this if they are writing it through YOU, YOUR website!! And it has to be another motorcycle or boat?? You honored the multi-policy discount the last 3 terms and now you're saying oops, sorry gotta uprate you because the homeowners and home warranty is through you but not really "underwritten" by you. I'm confused. When you advertise: "Auto and home insurance Your car and home are often your most valuable assets. Protect them both with Progressive, and you'll get a discount on your auto policy for having home or condo insurance with us. Bundling home and auto insurance means convenience with a discount Progressive makes it easy and affordable to bundle insurance and save with one company. You'll earn a multi-policy discount† if you have an auto policy with us, plus home, condo, or renters insurance. We've made it simple to start a bundled quote, even from your phone. Any two or more products Even if you don't have home or car insurance with us, you can still save. You'll earn a multi-policy discount for any combination of two or more policies with us: motorcycle and boat, boat and RV, or renters, motorcycle, and boat - the list goes on." Had I known I wouldn't have gotten home warranty or homeowners through you because what's the point????

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyinsurance

They are charging me 6 deductibles. I put in a vandalism claim and they wrote it up as 6 separate events with random dates of occurrences. My vehicle was left in front of my house while I was out of town between December through March. The police report was sent to the insurance company. My vehicle has been in the shop for 6 months. They also dropped my coverage with no notice. Mitchell Harness

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — Car insurance

My Name is Thaddeus Buckley, and I am writing this complaint on behalf of one of my employees (Kameron Young Claim# [protected]); Whom I feel is being mistreated by your firm. Mr...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — car insurance service

I called Progressive today and it took 25 minutes to talk to a person. I have had car insurance with Progressive for years. I'm supposed have, to according to Progressive, Crown...

[Resolved] Progressive Casualty Insurance Companya cancelation on insurance

I purchase insurance for my boat on May, 23rd around the times 6pm and 7pm. Call the next morning on May 24th to cancel hadn't even had insurance 24 hours. Then I was told they on refund me $23.77 and I paid them $75.25. I feel like that's a RIP off least I should got majority of my money back. But that's why I dont do business with Progressive now the rates are to high and they took money from me before when I did have Insurance through them. I'm glad to be do business with StateFarm plus rates were way cheaper.

• Progressive Casualty Insurance's response · May 28, 2019

Hello, We at Progressive would love to address and resolve this issue. Due to Privacy issue we will have to respond directly to the consumer. The consumer should respond with a full name, policy number, birthdate, claim, number or any other item to help us identify them.
    Progressive Consumer Relations

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Progressive Casualty Insurance Companycar insurance payment

Waiting for progressive to pay a simple claim 65 days at this point since declared totaled vehicle. Have changed ( promoted) thru three people on the phone Now dealing with an incompetent agent named Real. What a joke . Anything but Real. Real bad is what there customer service is. Real Bad. Owner 100% disabled retired veteran. Still no care of respect from these idiots. Don't use Progressive.

• Progressive Casualty Insurance's response · May 02, 2019

Good Morning,

We received and viewed your complaint, however we need more information in order to handle it. If possible please respond with a full name, address, policy number, claim number or any other form of contact information to help us further identify the issue. Also please note that for security purposes once we get this information we will respond directly to the consumer, not through the 3rd party website.

Consumer Relations
    Progressive Insurance

• Resolution Statement

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyroadside assistance

called at 540 a.m. for a jump start. call was dispatched to arrive within 55 min roadrunner towing. because I was waiting to get to work and needing to open a medical facility, to open at 630, i called the tow providers number. for some reason, the call had been dispatched to a miami tow provider, 3 hours away from my location. i called progressive to advise my findings. call was redispatched to a provider 15 minutes drive time away from me eddies towing, however, when i called eddies towing, their dispatcher told me they hadnt even accepted the call yet, told me that i should call progressive. also that now, 40 minutes after my original call, the eta was now 1 hr 15 minutes, pushing the wait for service to over 2 hours. No prompting by myself or apparently the progressive phone representative could find out what the hold up was that would take eddies 1 hour and 15 minutes. I would like some type of compensation for the poor results of this roadside assistance product. Being 2+hours late for work, due to incorrectly dispatched calls and inability to shop for a provider who can show up in a reasonable amount of time has cost myself and my job as well as all the customers at my place of employment who are being made late.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyauto insurance

I am writing because I am tired of receiving emails and snail mail reminders TWO WEEKS before my payments are due. I have been a loyal Progressive customer for many years and have never made a late payment. These emails and snail mail reminders send the message to me that Progressive is only interested in getting their money ASAP and that I, as a customer, am not intelligent enough to make the payments in a timely manner. I understand there are people who do not make their payments; perhaps THOSE are the ones who should get the constant reminders of upcoming payments. Your company has made me feel like a schmuck who does not pay my bill rather than a respected customer who is diligent with payments. Even though I feel that Progressive rates for my insurance are high, I have chosen to remain loyal and have trusted the service I receive.
In the future I would appreciate a BILL and NOT constant reminders of the payment being due TWO WEEKS in advance.

Kevin M.Leppert

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyquestionable insurance fraud

My wife and I have been with Progressive for a number of years as they cover both of our cars. Now I am up disappointed in the assessment of an accident that took place last year on September 8.2017. I believe Progressive is being taken for a ride by this young lady.
Events: On September 8, 2017, my wife was in an accident with a young Spanish girl on the corner of 441 near where we live in Royal Palm Beach, Fla. My wife was turning the corner and this young girl ran into the left side of my wife's car. The Palm Beach police came as well as the paramedics. The young girl told police she was fine and drove off before the paramedics arrived. Her car had only a very small scrap and an area of paint damage. My wife's car was severely damaged, the drivers front bumper, and door to the point where she could not drive it and had to have it towed. My policy number is: [protected]. The girl involved in the accident's name is: Nereyda Cayado Garcia, Claim number: [protected]. This young girl now is claiming serious injuries, a thoracic T2-3 disc bulge, C4-5 and C3-4, and C5-6 disc herniation as well as headaches and vision problems. Your company here in Palm Beach has decided to pay her $100, 000 for her injuries as well as the fact she says that amount will not be enough. I have spoken to the representative here a number of times and written to them as well. I told Progressive here that this young lady is more than likely dealing with fraud insurance. They seem to not be interested in what I said. I have been in anesthesia for more than 45 years and have dealt with these types of injuries numerous time. There is NO way she could have received these injuries from her minor car damage. My wife's car was severely damaged and she received NO injuries from this accident. This young girl is dealing with insurance fraud. Your company needs to request her medical history for the past 5-10 years to see if she has seen any doctors for treatment of these pain-related injuries. I saw this happen years ago where a man tried to collect on a person's accident and after an investigation was arrest due to insurance fraud. I expect your company to investigate and follow up on this young lady and not just pay her.. I would appreciate if you kept me informed. If you do not follow up then I will have to hire my own fraud attorney which I would rather not do this as it could be expensive. Thank you'
William W. Maybury
9410 Madewood Court
Royal Palm Beach
Fls 33411
[protected]
If you do call, leave a message as I may be in the hospital OR and phones are turned off.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — auto insurance

I was unfortunate enough to hit a rather deep puddle driving home last weekend in my 2013 Nissan Altima. Resulting in over 2 inches of water coming through the firewall and...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — refund

I had an unauthorized purchase of an insurance policy through PayPal on 11/01/2018. I was told on 11/02/2018 I was being refunded via my bank account within 2 business days. I...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — damage made to truck during inspection!

621704 My wife (Anita Kline) was involved in a vehicle accident with a Progressive Auto Insurance customer. The other driver was at fault. We took our damaged truck to Lincoln Auto Shop...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companymarketing

To whom it may concern,

I recently seen a commercial marketing insurance where the woman was pushing a man sitting in a shopping cart knocking items off of the shelves and then sitting on the floor where kids was running around him stating "act your age", I get that you all have a product that you all are trying to sell but I must say as a mother of a special needs child I found this particular commercial highly offensive. I didn't get the message all I saw was the future my daughter face as she continue to grow with her disabilities it came across as a joke and honestly it brought tears to my eyes, I know the struggles my seven year old will face her entire life and it is NOT in anyway funny, I ask that when you all decide to come up with marketing ideas that you show more sensitivity and compassion to the public of consumers that you choose to serve. NOT IMPRESSED!

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — funding hate

I see your company is still advertising on FOX NEWS this network has been continuing dividing Americas. The so-called hard news daytime shows obsessing over stories that...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — cargo damage by progressive customer

A transporter company, insured by Progressive Insurance, damaged equipment that they were transporting to me. Progressive claims that the insured doesn't respond to them or...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — auto insurance claim

621704 They never respond. The other car was insured by the same company, Progressive. Police said if no one was hurt filing a report was time consuming and not necessary. The other...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — claims

Approximately 2 years ago, I was involved in an accident with one of your clients, who was found to be at fault for the accident, this involved your clients vehicle which appeared...

Progressive Insurance — commercials

I know i am not alone. The Progressive commercials with Flo and Jamie and the talking box have wore out their welcome in out homes. We have started hitting the mute button or...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — auto insurance

My policy just came up for renewal and they raised my policy amount by 25% with no new accidents or tickets siting only the claims in Washington state had gone up. Ridiculou...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — complaint regarding claim

To Claim Department Claim Number: [protected] Service Provider: Crystal Ball Towing And Rec Date of Loss: 9/16/2018(Damage made by towing ) Date of Report: 9/17/2018 Vehicle Year...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — underwriters excessive and untimely requirements

Yes, I recieved an insurance quotation # [protected] and my complaint does not involve either agents that spoke with me about a new policy, on the contrary, both were very helpful...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — auto insurance problems

Progressive likes to take money, but won't even help you out. I think they only help their friends & family. Been with them alot of years & can not believe how disgusted I am with...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — claim process

I am a Progressive customer and was rear ended by a Progressive customer. I went to file a claim online and followed the instructions. The screen popped up and asked if I was a...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — auto insurance adjuster

Please contact me my number is [protected]. The adjuster falsified documentation. On vehicles in order to devalue my car and I have proof of the devaluation of my car because of...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — I can not cancel my policy with progressive auto

I have been unable to cancel my auto insurance policy with this company for over two weeks! They keep asking me for more and more information all the while charging me through...

progressive.com — car insurance

I been with them 10 years. 2 years my insurance was very low. Progressive purposely canceled my auto pay which lapsed my coverage. I didn't notice until I received a notice...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — car insurance

On July 26, 2018, at approximately 2:45 pm I was hit by a 2008 Toyota Corolla on E. Bonanza and Pecos. I contacted Progressive immediately and was contacted by Ryan (702...

Progressiveauto insurance

I received a call from one of their adjusters named Rudy. Not only was he rude but he kept trying to make me say he accident was my fault when his client hit me. He was argumentative and spoke to me like I was a piece of trash. He used google earth trying to get me to say I was at fault not knowing my husband is in law enforcement along with myself. I look forward to Rudy speaking with my local insurance adjuster. Oh Rudy is at [protected] in the event progressive insurance wants to know who this highly unprofessional employee is. SHAME on you for trying to take advantage of a disabled veteran.

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companydeductible savings bank

Progressive Auto Insurance is giving the impression that if you go without an accident, they will deposit $50 into a "deductible savings bank".

Progressive is being disingenuous with this offer. What they fail to tell you before you sign up for the deductible savings bank is that once you're signed up they raise your premium albeit slightly.

The issue isn't about the amount of the premium hike or even the premium hike at all. The issue has to do with Progressive not telling you before you sign up for the offer that they would raise your premium.

Customer Service, when called, was of no help. They could neither explain why the premium was raised nor waive the premium hike.

This Progressive company is at best being sneaky and unscrupulous with this offer, wasting a customer's time signing up only to have to decide whether to accept the increase in premium.

Progressive Insurance — rip off on claims

38183 It does not matter if you are right, Progressive will not care, all they care about is the money they make off of you until you have a claim. The events below they said it was a...

Progressive Insurance — auto insurance

38183 My 99 corvette which was in great shape was taken from my house and found about an hour away on a dirt road in the Colfax area (California) The Highway Patrol called to tell me...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — auto insurance

I just got off the phone with your claims department because my car was pelted by base ball sized hail while I was at work. my windshield was cracked and there are tons of divot...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — claims department

My vehicle was involved in a hit and run 3 weeks back. Called the next day and filed with the insurance company the driver was insured with. I was led to believe me and my child...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Company — taneisha floyd customer representative

Taneisha Floyd customer service rep was rude and yelled at my and my grandparents over the phone she was so rude to my grandmother and would not let her talk threat my grandmother...

Progressive Casualty Insurance Companyroadside assistance

My car broke down in North Jersey on the turnpike. They refuse to tow it! It happened Tuesday night 6/19/18 when my husband was coming home from work. It was going to be 6 hours until a tow truck was able to get me, so we made other arrangements and tried to set it up to meet him the next day after work. The car is sitting on the NJ Turnpike at a rest stop, NJ has a law that there needs to be a police escort too tow anything on the turnpike. Progressive deals with the [censored]est tow companies that because of this they refuse to tow it back to my house in Philadelphia or even closer to home. So now I'm just royally screwed with my car over an hour away.