Sonic Drive - In / fast food service

United States, Texas, Alvin Review updated:
Sonic Drive-in
When placing my order I specifically asked for one ranch dressing dipping sauce. I like this with my oinon rings in which I ordered. When I received my order it didn't have any ranch so I pressed the order button a second time to ask for it to be brought to me by one of the car hops. It was like 20minutes later when I started getting irratated. I started to ask one of the nearby car hops to please get me a ranch when she told me to press the button for it, I told her that I already had and then she said, " well then I guess it will come to you eventually." What else was I suppose to do? I had been sitting there for a while already and mow my oinon rings were cold. So I left. I know it sounds silly but it was very aggravating and to be completely honest it wasnt the first time.

N  16th of Nov, 2008 by

Sonic Drive - In - Grilled cheese sandwich
Phone: 405-790-0280

Grilled cheese sandwich was soggy, greasy and Where's the cheese? Have had in other states and they have been GREAT! Suggestion: Add extra cheese so we can taste the cheese and clean grill more often.
N  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Sogginess could be from foil bag.
I work for Sonic and this is a regular complaint.
We have looked into it.
Cheese is a set amount per sandwich.
If you want extra cheese, the base Sonic price is 50cent/slice.
N  21st of Jun, 2010 by

Sonic Drive - In - bad food
Willow Springs

I got a crispy chicken sandwich. It was so tough I couldn't hardly eat it. We had ordered and taken our food home so couldn't tell them there.
N  11th of Sep, 2010 by

Sonic Drive - In - Roaches
8404 westheimer

I have never seen so many roaches in one store in my 4 years of being employed with sonic drive-in. it is disgusting and they meaning roaches are every where. on top of that the store is falling apart and nothing in it works it is the BIGGEST HEALTH HAZARD i have seen in my life and needs to be condemned.
N  28th of Apr, 2011 by
then thats when you pick up your phone and call =/
N  30th of Jul, 2014 by

Sonic Drive - In - employees

There was a bigger African American employee at the fountain station hollering and cussing and touched one of the waitresses butts and it was just disgusting they let some one like that work there
D  26th of Feb, 2015 by
I went to Gravette Sonic and got a burger my bun was burnt. It was nasty I couldn't eat it. I was so disappointed..
N  24th of Apr, 2015 by
We went to the Sonic drive in at Lytle Texas on our way to Laredo. We waited 20 minutes for a oreo blast, chocolate shake and a molten cake sundae. And there was no cake in my molten cake sundae! Worst service ever! In the future Dairy Queen will be our ice cream stop!

Sonic Drive-In Logo Sonic Drive-In