SONIC - America's Drive-In / beware
I ordered 3 hot dogs at Sonic Dirve-In, the cook in the back was a black man and I watched him lick his fingers before putting my hot dogs on the buns and placing them in a bag.
I called back in & cancelled my order and told the man that answered why the order was to be cancelled. I watched for a couple minutes and NOTHING was ever said to the cook about licking his fingers then handling food. Poor Training by Management
This is disgusting and should have never happened.
This was on Broadway Street in Knoxville, TN
More SONIC - America's Drive-In Complaints & Reviews
- Sonic Drive - In - reply to all sonic complaints 
- Sonic Drive In - working for sonic! 
- Sonic Drive In - very unprofessional manager behavior 
- Sonic Drive In - carhop always asking to keep change 
- Sonic - deceptive pricing 
- Sonic Drive-In - burgers onion rings and service
- Sonic Drive-In - food
- Sonic Drive-In - service
- Sonic Drive-In - Fries, ice cream, kids meals
- Sonic Drive-In - corn dogs