Singapore Airlines / delayed luggage

Lost & Found Services Level 1, Arrival Hall Passenger Terminal Building 2 Changi Airport Singapore, singapore, Singapore Review updated:

I am writing to you regarding the flight SQ235.

The flight was schedulded to depart from Singapore Changi to Brisbane 9pm on the 8.1.2019. However, after my arrival at Brisbane airport, my luggage was missing and I had to wait for it for more than 24 hours to be delivered.

I undertsand that this might have been due to changes of the airlines since originally I was supposed to fly with Qantas Airways. However, I was assured that my luggage will be in Brisbane on time.

The airline had enough time to transfer one luggage from one airplane into another since I arrived from Hong Kong to Singapore (CX0735) at 7pm and the departing time from Singapore to Brisbane was 9 pm.

As such, I am seeking financial compensation under EC Regulation 261/2004 for this delayed luggage as I had no idea whether the baggage would turn up.
I am seeking compensation due to the fact that I had to buy new toiletries and clothing up to $50 as everything necessary was in my suitcase. This compensation is per delayed baggage in my party.

I look forward to hearing from you and would welcome a response within 7 days.

Regards,

Viktoria

Vi
Jan 11, 2019

Comments

•   Jan 12, 2019

EC Regulation 261/2004 does not deal with delayed luggage of the passengers.

Nobody has a duty to respond to
    anonymous complaints,
    unidentified complaints, which produce no facts along with flight number/ date/ airports,
    to complaint which ado not show the realted documents.