Singapore Airlines Logo

Singapore Airlines

Having problems with Singapore Airlines?

Singapore Airlines Customer Service Contacts

1800 742 3333 (United States)
131 011 (Australia)
800 808 909 (New Zealand)
+65 62 238 888 (Singapore)
+44 844 800 2380 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 710 722 (Ireland)
+43 15 134 655 (Austria)
+31 205 488 888 (Netherlands)
+49 697 195 200 (Germany)
+41 442 186 161 (Switzerland)
+852 25 202 233 (Hong Kong)
+63 27 568 888 (Philippines)
+27 216 740 601 (South Africa)
+82 27 551 226 (South Korea)
+66 23 536 000 (Thailand)
Airline House, 25 Airline Road

PO Box 4290, Auckland CBD, Auckland

Denmark
Grønnegade 3, 1st Floor, 1107 Copenhagen K, Denmark

China
Unit 4303, 43rd Floor, Beijing Yin Tai Center Tower C, № 2 Jian Guo Men Wai Avenue, Beijing 100022, China

Hong Kong

3rd Floor, Sanclare Building, 21 Dreyer Street, Claremont, Cape Town

South Korea
16F, OCI Bldg, 94 Sogong-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea, 04532

Thailand
31st Floor, Sathorn Square Office Tower, 98 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Singapore Airlines Customer Service. Initial Singapore Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Singapore Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Singapore Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Singapore Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Singapore Airlinescabin crew service on sq319/ 09aug lhr - sin

Cabin crew service and food were horrible. On the National Day flight, there were no Birthday greetings to fellow citizens. Bad start like any other airlines flights. The noodles served were tasteless & dry. Crew service was bad as the Seniors were not leading by examples. SIA has to improve as other Airlines are catching or ahead of her!

Richard Kho
richardkho.[protected]@gmail.com

Singapore Airlinesfood poisoning

Dear Singapore airlines . After pre ordering gluten free food for my flight from London this morning I have still been badly poisoned on your flight which must of been from the breakfast as the symptoms happened as soon as I got of the plane.

I find this very upsetting as this has now ruined my family's holiday as it can take many months to recover. We have been looking forward to this special trip and it's over on the first day as I am now confined to my hotel room.

I like to Know what Singapore airlines will do about this . We may even need to fly home sooner if I cannot continue with the holiday.

My flight details are LSGV43

I look forward

To hearing from you ASAP

Darren Knight

• Updated by Darren knight · Aug 09, 2019

Hi Flew in from London to Singapore this morning and I have been badly poisoned by the food on the plane. I ordered gluten free as I suffer from celiac disease but the one of the meals supplied was not gluten free .
        I can confirm it was the breakfast meal as I suffered soon after we left the plane. Flight ref LSGV43.

We have been looking forward to this holiday and it is now ruined as I am confined to my hotel room with bad diarrhoea and vomiting. This will mean we are more likely to have to cancel our trips leaving my family very upset and the holiday is ruined.

What will Singapore airlines do about this . This is a waste of thousands of pounds which we simply cannot afford.

I look forward to hearing from some one ASAP

Darren Knight

Singapore Airlinespayment was success and ticket not issued

HI Team,

I have booked ticket From TRZ to SYD travel on 19th at 1.30 AM. The payment was successful and i have reference number JBPHMT. i could not get any emails for my itinerary. Kindly share the ticket and Itinerary details. i tried to retrive my details from your site but i have receive no datas found.

My payment transaction number : QHDF7837811866

i dont know how this happened from your side because Singapore airline. Money not refund yet and no acknowledge received from singapore airline.

Kindy take this as high priority and responed back as soon as possible.

Thanks,
      Vengatesan.P

Singapore Airlinesin flight service and airport service

SQ305 Dated 30/07/2019.London To Singapore .Requested assistance from Air Hostess to assist me in removing a Compression Sock off my disable Wife's left Leg which had become very pain full, this was done with much reluctance. Following about 20 minutes later a visit from the cabin steward complaining that it was not part of their duty to assist as they were only to serve food etc. asked him if they had Gloves which could of been used or a First Aid attendant to assist. We were denied an answer. As my wife was the only disable person on board not once did she get a hostess to inquire if she needed any assistance?
        Assistance on the Isle Chair had to be done by my son and myself as the crew stood and watched and then transferred into her seat, all done will the cabin crew stood and looked on. Talk about compassion in this day and age service was very Primitive no assistance for disable passengers Singapore Airlines were informed by Flight Centre that there was a disable passenger and was advised that we should travel Premium Economy Class, which was booked.
        Arrived Singapore Airport and arrangements were made in Heathrow Airport that my Electric Wheel Chair and standing aid be available so that I can use my own chair as we had a 5 hour stop in Transit which was arranged as priority. This we had to go and recover the Electric Wheel Chair and Standing Aid by ourselves from oversize baggage
        Once again same procedure on to flight SQ217 on the 31st July 2019.Man handling again on to Isle chair and Aircraft with no assistance. In flight not once was we approached to ask how she felt or needed any assistance (What would of happened if we needed to use the Toilets no Isle Chair or other Lifters were available)
        What amazed me about Hygiene was I saw the hostess refreshing the Toilets with no Gloves on and they had the audacity to refuse to remove a pair of stockings.
        Arrived Melbourne Airport No Electric Wheel Chair no Standing aid available after this was arranged in Heathrow and Singapore once again Man Handling on to Manuel wheel chair and we had to go to oversize baggage to recover the Electric Chair and Standing aid.
        My Standing Aid helps me to stand and transfer me on to seats and Manuel wheel chairs so this was requested Time after Time
        Never again will we be travelling with Singapore Airlines and will not recommend the Airlines a copy will be sent to The Disability Commission of Australia
        Photograph of Standing Aid Attached
        Glaxon Saunders
        [protected]@Bigpond.net.au

in flight service and airport service

Singapore Airlinesmissed connection

On Thursday 18 th July, myself and 2 other family members were booked on flight SQ 25 from Frankfurt to Singapore Changi airport. The flight was late resulting in us missing our connecting flight SQ 5339. The reason for our journey was to attend a family wedding which we subsequently missed. This has caused undue stress to my entire family and I would like to be compensated for the tardiness of your airline.

Singapore Airlinesdelayed flights

sir, i write with anger about my outgoing flight from manchester to perth via singapore on the 13th july 2019, confirmation number being vgmc7x.my incoming flights were ok.details as follows.my flight manchester to singapore set off some 2/3 hours late, i tried to get a reason from singapore airline staff..failed.i was rewarded a meal/drink voucher for £15.00p which i had to add to.arriving late in singapore for my connecting flight to perth i was with others approached in singapore airport by staff and fobed off with these arrangements -- taxi to the shearton hotel in the city where a meal, a room for a wash and brush up and a taxi back to the airport.were arranged.we were delayed clearing immigration control both ways, but i was disgusted that i had no option on my onward flight to perth, i was also split from friends.arriving some 10/11 hours late in perth i missed my friend picking me up so a taxi to perth had to be paid some 35 australian dollars.as you can see a total disaster which i did not expect from you as your advertised worlds best airline.after your investigations i apply for compensation for £60.00p which to cover costs at manchester, singapore and a taxi at perth.hope to hear from you you in due course .. michael garner
            email address... micky.a.g.[protected]@btinternet.com, mobile [protected].

Singapore Airlinesflight services baggage handling

My name is Quek Kwee kee Victoria.

I arrived from Tokyo to singapire on 21 July by Flight SQ 633.

After collecting my luggage and reaching home, I realized that my luggage bag was damaged with a tear at the corner of the 4 wheels.

I want to claim insurance and NTUC wanted me to get a letter from the airline SIA on the damaged luggage bag. It there a possibility of SIA paying for my damaged luggage bag.

The photos are attached.

My email is
              [protected]@gmail.com

Singapore Airlinesduty free confiscation - damaged suitcase

My partner and I flew from MXP - SIN SQ 377 on 14/07/19. We bought a beautiful bottle of Italian Chocolate liquer, a bottle of gin, a small bottle of Limoncello, handcream, and perfume, at the duty free shops, Milan Airport.
                We had a transit at SIN, to then be on SQ245 on 15/07/19 to BNE.
                When we went through security in SIN, they confiscated the entire bag of duty free and said we could not take it with us. We were very unimpressed, that at check-in in Milan, we were not advised about the duty free, and NOT to buy it until we were in Singapore. The check-in staff knew we were going all the way to Australia but failed to inform us. Consequently, we spent 149 Euro, only to have the whole lot taken from us. There were 3 other parties, all from different European cities, that were connecting on the same flight, and they also had their duty free taken.
                I would like some sort of compensation please - a refund for my duty free goods. ( the receipt is in the unopened plastic bag ).
                I have always complemented Singapore Airlines and the service, but this experience has now swayed my opinion.
                To top off the journey home, my suitcase arrived at the BNE baggage carousel, minus a wheel, so it now unable to be used as a pully case. I went to baggage claim at the airport, and was told that SQ can do nothing about this. Now I need a new case.
                This made my trip home, an unplanned, out of pocket, expensive one.
                Awaiting your reply, thank you.

duty free confiscation - damaged suitcase
                duty free confiscation - damaged suitcase

Jul 16, 2019

Singapore Airlines — unethical behaviour

Dear, Flight SQ335 Paris to Phnom-Penh on the 15th of July: Because of little late from Paris my seat wa...

Singapore Airlinescustomer support

I need to share this as I want all to be aware...
                  We were travelling with Singapore Airlines to Hongkong via Singapore on 19th June'2019.
                  My PNR no was: OE 7 OSM.
                  All was good till the time the Check in Counter Executive checked my Pre Arrival Registration Form (PAR)for HONGKONG. Suddenly they said the PAR needs to reflect my PLACE OF BIRTH as Calcutta WB because my Passport was showing the same. When we requested them to consider they asked us to wait . The flight was at 9.00 am and we were at the check in counter by 6.10 am . As we had time we agreed to wait…..not understanding the fore coming troubles that we were going to face. Suddenly a lady walks in (supposedly a Senior Executive) and informs that even the spelling of Calcutta is Culcutta...so HK GOVT will not accept and they will deport us … we need to fill up the form again and then only we will receive the Boarding Pass. We knew how difficult it was to fill that online form and now we have to do the same from mobile phones...
                  We requested them to provide us with a laptop/Computer as my watch was also showing 6. 45 am by then.They refused point blankly . Me and my Husband started filling up the form (though my Husband's was correct) as we were really tensed at that point we tried to fill both of ours simultaneously.
                  We kept on trying and failed every time as it was extremely difficult to fill the form from our Mobiles though it was an iPhone. from 7. 45 am they started warning actually threatening us that Boarding will close soon ‘Please fill it up Fast' . Around 7.55 am .We told them ...Please allow us to travel till Singapore and we will fill it up in Singapore and shared that we have Singapore visa and will be staying there. They refused point blankly and said as our return Flight originates from Hong Kong they can not . You all can understand our plight as clock was showing 7.58am and we just had 2 minutes. After repetitive request of signing an undertaking … somehow they agreed by 8am and we ultimately managed to fly to Singapore where we rectified the PAR form sitting in Singapore ‘s Changi Airport.
                  First I did not expect this kind of behavior from Singapore Airlines and Secondly the (Irony of the whole situation is) HK Govt accepted My PAR Form of Culcutta and not CALCUTTAWB. They accepted it not only once but thrice as I went to Macao and also for an overnight cruise.

If anyone from SIA is reading I would like them to tell that please understand the mental agony of genuine passengers and help them or support them in this kind situations ...as we are travelling in world's best carrier and this is not expected or accepted from your staff.
                  #SIA#Support#Singapore Airlines Staff members

• Updated by Sangbasu3 · Jul 14, 2019

I I already submitted my complaint but no response after 4 days

Singapore Airlinesbad transit method and bad service, lost luggage

We have been using Singapore airline for many times to date and has been reasonable happy with the service. Although there has always been minor hiccups In the past but this time it has been the worst experience out of all. After the experience this time I am rating the airline to be the last airline I would use again as I have fully lost faith to it.
                    We paid a significant amount of airfare to choose Singapore airline purely for its reputation and customer service and because we are travelling with one six year old child and a 13 month old infant, we wanted to minimise the travelling stress with young children. We could have easily choose the low cost airfare if service wasn't our preference especially having to book our tickets way in advance.
                    After this trip I have to say this has been the worse trip we ever have.

Issues and disappointments as below:

1. We had been allocated to the very last seat.( SIN to Kuching) the Assistant at the counter clearly knew we are travelling with young children!! With all the luggage and kids we had to cram through the crowd in and out of plane.
                    2. We had to carry our young children with hand carry luggage going up and down external stairs and catch bus to terminals in Singapore. this has been our biggest concerns for the safety of our children, people were pushing through and we are so worried our six year old could fall down the stairs any time!! Luckily it didn't happen!
                    3. Our flight was delayed for 40minutes!! (Kuching to SIN) we had to physically get out of immigration to buy food for our children due to the unexpected delay.
                    4. As we have our baby travelling we bought a brand new stroller( worth over $1000 AUD) so he can sleep in it during transit. We have always been dropping off our stroller at the boarding gate for checking and pick up as we walked out the plane. This has been the case from Brisbane all the way to Kuching. But when we are returning to Brisbane from Kuching we had been told we can drop it off at the boarding gate in Kuching but it will have to be checked in all the way to Brisbane and we cannot pick it up to use it whilest transit in Singapore. Although this is just another disappointment for us as we needed it during transit in Singapore for our baby to rest( late night) no matter what we said we have been told it is what it is.
                    So, checked in all the way to Brisbane with our other luggage we have been told by the airline stuff. Guess what happened, it's gone missing!!! As we have arrived Brisbane we have to spend extra half an hour trying to figure out where our baby Stroller is, and apparently it's gone missing!!! After all the lengthy discussion with the airline stuff back and forth, our brand new expensive baby Stroller has been misplaced!!! This is outrageous! The baggage assistant service said they can only open a report and notify us when they find it ( no time limit) and try to offer us a cheap dirty left over stroller( it didn't even looked safe to be used) to use as a loan item which we refused. Now we have left to worry whether the stroller can be found or when it returns if it is still in its original form or has been damaged and scratched.

We just couldn't believe we had to go through all these issues and dramas on top of the stress travelling with young children with an airline we expected to be one of the best and if anything eliminate or reduce these issues.
                    We are extremely frustrated and disappointed with Singapore airline.
                    As it stands now we would definitely not recommend Singapore airline to any of my friends and families.

Singapore Airlinesflight connection

ute.[protected]@gmx.de
                      Dear Sir or Madame,

our flight was only 5 minutes late coming from Frankfort, nevertheless we were rebooked and missed our connection flights. That sounds really strange and is a great hassle for us, because we booked a house in Broome for two nights and can stay one night only there. We were not asked if we want to be rebooked. It is a really sad start for our long expected holiday and honeymoon.

We kindly ask for further compensation payment.

Regards,
                      Ute Trapp and Wanda Russow
                      Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.
                      Am 07.07.19, 01:53, Singapore Airlines schrieb:
                      Dear Sir/Madam,

There have been changes to your booked flights. You were originally booked on:

Flight No.: SQ213

From: SIN (Singapore)

To: PER (Perth)

Departure: 07 Jul 2019, 07:40

Flight No.: SQ6732

From: PER (Perth)

To: BME (Broome)

Departure: 07 Jul 2019, 07:40

We have now rebooked you on:

Flight No.: SQ213

From: SIN (Singapore)

To: PER (Perth)

Departure: 08 Jul 2019, 07:40

Flight No.: VA1487

From: PER (Perth)

To: BME (Broome)

Departure: 08 Jul 2019, 07:40

For enquiries, please approach our ground staff at the airport or contact us at singaporeair.com/contact.

Yours sincerely,

Singapore Airlines

Experience seamless travel and receive flight updates with the SingaporeAir mobile app.

Download it now from singaporeair.com/app

This is an automatically generated message. Please do not reply to this email address. You may not use, reproduce, or transfer this message or its contents into any medium without the written permission of Singapore Airlines Limited.

Jul 06, 2019

Singapore Airlines — luggage

I have arrived in Dhaka airport on 01 July, 2019at 22:40 by Singapore Airlines flight SQ446. from...

Singapore Airlinesthe lead/ managing flight attendant's behaviour

Complaints

I am emailing to complain about an issue that occurred during my flight from Dubai to Singapore on flight SQ495 on the 17th of June.

I was flying business class and the main air host who was in charge of the flight, started to show a particular interest in me.

He said oh no don't go to sleep yet when I started settling down and opened up bottles of champagne and kept topping up my drink and when I asked him ‘are you trying to get me drunk?' He responded ‘something like that.'

When I did go to sleep I woke up to find him standing next to me, holding my hand.
                        This happened three times.

He then leaned over a stroked my breast over the bed sheets with his hand.

I was then stuck in a situation with no one to complain to and when we were nearing our land, he asked for my business card, and I felt unable to say no.

This was inappropriate and made me feel very uncomfortable. I am a frequent flyer, and come to Singapore on a regular basis for work, normally I do not have any issues with your airline or the way in which I am treated.

The name of the air host was

I write so that he can be reprimanded and given a warning for it to never happen again.

Other air hosts should also be made aware so they can keep an eye on unusual unprofessional behaviour.

Ella Spira

Singapore Airlinesflight sq802 on june 14th 2019 - booking#nqpe8i

I came to check-in for my flight on June 13th in Kolkata, and the airline didn't gave me the boarding pass for the flight from Singapore to Beijing. According to them, I needed some kind of an invitational letter from a Chinese official to go to Beijing for a period of 3 days, as my return flight home to Montreal was scheduled from Beijing on June 17th. Although, before I bought the flight in April, I made sure that I didn't need any Visa to go to China. According to the Chinese immigration website, you can get a 144 hours transit Visa on arrival at the Beijing Airport if you can present your leaving flight itinerary that shouldn't be in China. The results is that they didn't let me in my second flight, and I needed to spend 3 days in Singapore, buy a new flight and arrive in Beijing the same day of my flight. Very stressful.

When I arrived in Beijing through another flight with Air China from Singapore on June 16th, it was very easy to get the 24 hours transit Visa with the immigration there. Plus, I could have ask for a 144 hours Visa, the one the Airline told me I couldn't get. At that time, I knew they were all wrong and I needed my money back on all of that. I also verify with the Chinese consulate in Montreal, on my arrival there on June 18th, and I had everything I needed to comply for the 144 hours transit Visa. Singapore Airlines were all wrong, I don't know who's to blame, the employees or their system but surely I could have taken that flight without problem!

Now, I contacted several times Singapore Airlines, and they came back to me with false statement that I didn't have my boarding pass of my flight from Beijing to Montreal with United Airlines, once I tried to proceed the check-in in Kolkata Airport on June 13th 2019. This is false as I had a photocopy of my receipt and I also had my booking (dated of April 13th) on my cellphone, so I could easily give them a photocopy of my flight from Beijing. I just think they didn't investigate very hard on that matter and this is why I'm going through a different solution now.

So, the flight with Air China from Singapore to Beijing cost me 740$CAD, plus the original flight from Singapore with Singapore Airlines I couldn't take, plus my expenses in Singapore and damage and interests is what I'm asking for as a reimbursement.

You will see attached :
                          - Response of Singapore Airlines
                          - Flight SQ802 with Singapore Airlines (bought on April 13th)
                          - Flight with United Airlines from Beijing to Montreal (bought on April 13th)
                          - Flight with Air China from Singapore to Beijing (bought on June 14th)
                          - Print screen of my cellphone, with the proof I still have my flight receipt on it

Singapore Airlinespoor customer service

HI

WE FLEW ON FLIGHTS

SQ 4282 29th June 2019 - Singapore to London

I had contacted the airline from Londoin who took along time to reply and we are not satified at all with there explanation so we would now like to make a fromal complaint as our return trip home was allsopoor and not what i ever expected Singapore Airline

SQ 4282 29th June 2019 - Singapore to London

1. Boarded plane to take our seats in Premium Economy - these were very old seats, the foot rest was broken, the usb was also broken and hanging out of the chair. I can not uderstabnd how you could expect passenger to pay for PE when this was not the case

2. Staff had put there luggage in the overhead and there was no room so had to try and find room further down . Staff stomped up and down the isles attending to both PE and Economy, Economy passengers wandered up and down the ilses freely - no curtain between us, this was not PE at all

3. Staff were busy chatting with them selves alot and did not provide a customer service one would think we would expect to get in PE. There is a big difference in cost from these two seating areas and yet this flight we were given was nothing better than the worst Ecommy glass we have ever used

( i contacted our travel agent who told us that Singapore Airlines is slowly upgrading ) - i am sorry but this is not good enough, i do not expect to pay for Premium Ecomony and then you provide with this ? we saved very hard to fly PE and then to find out we are not even getting the real PE service ?

And then to be just ignored when we contacted Sinpore Airlines and told that they would refund us $100 each to be used on our next trip within a year - how disapointing that that is what you thought of our concerns and terrible service from Singapore Airlines

To make it worse on our return flight
                            SQ 317

1. We had no option to pre book seats as when we tried the website kept going down so once we could get on there were only two seats available way up the back in the ille, at the airport that put us on a early flight so we could get better seats and we are thank full for that help. Other than that we have had no help what so ever from Singapore airlines

2. Steward gave me a warm face cloth to freshen up and when i opened it, it had long black hair inside it ... i immedialty gave this back to him and he gave me another )( this copmes under Health and Safety issus)

3. I was then given a menu to which when i open it up there was used chewing sticking the pages togeter, i have photots of this and also i showed the steward. ( Again Health and safety issues )

We have had a very unforunate experince where we have been let down with so many things we were so excited to try on this airline and to make it worse now we are just ignored when we are fulkly aware that these issue are not what any passenger should experince

Please somebody look into this as i do not think it is fare to us or any customer to be treated like this

Regards, Maryann Kerr

Singapore Airlineslost luggage

This is our first time experience with your company n worst exoerirnce. Firstly, nothing sg airline could control as thunderstorm severely delayed our flight from sg to brisbane on 21/6/19. We were very patient. But what we had to endure on arrival was extremely traumatising, being informed that sg airline staff had not loaded our luggage from sg to brisbane. We reported straightaway n was told to return to airport in the afternoon to pick luggage up. We arrived 5 hours delayed exhausted and was assured our luggage will arrive. We do not live in brisbane. We had to drive 4 hours back to hervey bay that evening. We called about 4 pm on 22/6/19 and was told our luggage had arrived but on our way towards airport, a Trevor from menzies aviation rang n said our luggage had not arrived hence not to get to the airport. We were already on our way there n mum's clothings and my work and social clothes were in the luggage. Finally got to speak to a staff called Anna n she directed us back as i needed to get mum a jacket. She was extremely not empathatic n reluctantly gave me $150 to compensate for delay in the luggage n assured it will get to us in Hervey bay. We waited till 26/6 morning n no luggage arrived even though a text was sent on 23/6 that the luggage would b delivered the next day. Guess what, i called 10 times to menzies aviation with rude awakenings from staff briall stating luggage had been delivered to 2 oconnell parade, urraween n she had nothing to do with that n case closed as far as they knew. N i needed to chase with that neighbor if i need to locatey own luggage. She stated had been delivered by connections n she cannot do anything at all. I begged for connections contact number n they confirmed luggage delivered n they cannot do anytjing until i asked if i had to report to police. Finally luggage was obyained back by connections from the neighbour and it was severely ripped off and items missing. What is singapore airline going to do now? I m totally distressed and invaded.

lost luggage

Singapore Airlinesunsatisfactory frequent flyer booking experience

I rang Singapore Airlines to get information as to how many points are needed to book a return flight from Perth to Haneda, Tokyo. I was told 70, 000 points. However, when I booked the flight I was required to use 78, 000 points and pay an extra $461. After numerous phone calls and emails to SA, I was told that I booked incorrectly and that I should have booked on the Frequent Flyer site not on the make a booking site.
                                I told them that this is very bad and unfair business practices and that I have had to use more points as well as pay the extra $461 for the same seat on the same plane all because I booked it on the wrong site. Surely, a company such as SA, should be more transparent and make sure the customer is not disadvantaged by lack of information concerning which site you need to book with frequent flyers.
                                I have requested a refund if my $461, which I should not have had to pay. They have refused and have offered no compensation at all.
                                I am very upset about this as I strongly feel that if 70, 000 points was quoted as all that was neede for a seat in economy travel, that is all I should have had to pay.
                                I would appreciate your help in recuperating the $461 paid.
                                Thanking you sincerely
                                Luciana Edwards

Singapore Airlinesentitled meal not served on sq flight

On flight SQ 609 from Seoul to Singapore on 19/6/2019, my daughter and I were not served our proper dinner on board the flight. The choices of main dish, chicken and bulgogi beef were given to us. As we are both Hindus and unable to consume beef due to religious beliefs, we were left with chicken as our choice. When the flight stewardess made her way down from the front of the plane and reached our seats at the tail end of the plane to serve us, we were informed that the chicken was no longer available and instead, offered the bulgogi beef dish. We mentioned that we are unable to consume beef due to religious beliefs, she offered to check if they had any other meals in the kitchen to serve us instead. Moments later, she came back and informed us that there was nothing else available and she then offered to serve us instant cup noodles. I also saw many passengers were served with the instant cup noodles. Left with no other choice as we were hungry, we had to accept the offer and my daughter and I chose chicken and tom yum flavoured cup noodle respectively. About 10 minutes later, the flight stewardess came back to let us know that there was no more chicken flavoured cup noodles left and having left with limited choices, my daughter had to choose the seafood one. This experience certainly left a bad taste and impression of Singapore Airlines.
                                  Moreover the flight only took off at 5.20pm instead of 4.40pm as scheduled due to a delay. It was 8pm by the time the stewardess tried to serve us as the team was seen trying to settle the said problem with other passengers seated at the front. I did not have a choice except to take the instant noodle as I already experiencing some gastric pain and needed to take medication.
                                  In addition to this situation, my daughter's foldable table at seat 68A had some unidentified stains and was wet when opened up. With the stewardesses busy serving and trying to pacify customers, we had to use wet wipes to clean up the tables on our own.
                                  As meals and cleanliness are a basic entitlement for every paying customer on the flight, I am extremely appalled at how such a situation could ensue from a reputable company such as Singapore Airlines. Having flown with SQ before and recommending the airlines to friends and family, I have to say that this experience and treatment of your passengers has made me reconsider flying with Singapore Airlines again in the future.
                                  As I have been a devoted passenger of SIA for years now, I hope you will take my complaint seriously and I trust you will respond to my complaint in kind in the shortest possible time. You can reach me at my email: [protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you.
                                  Regards
                                  Tan Puay Cher (Mdm)

Singapore Airlinesflight delay

Hi Mr Chua,

Thank you for the email.

To voice my feedback that the incident in delay was a disappointing and tiring experience for my family to board and then disembark the plane on 9 June Sunday, 7pm.

Understood that technical issues are indeed a valid safety reason for the flight delay but hope that it can be minimized in the future in view that SQ is a premium airline that we paid for. My family woke up earlier at 4am, and end up taking the later flight at 10am where we end up in the dark at Sydney with our travel plans disrupted.

Albeit only for 2 hrs, it cascaded into a frustrating experience especially we took SQ as we believed in your service quality as it was to celebrate my wife's birthday and wedding anniversary with your airline.

Hope that your side can review this matter.

Thank you.

Simon Tan (Tan Seow Ngee)
                                    [protected]
                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Singapore Airlines Flight 241

6:56 PM
                                    Terminal 1
                                    Gate 53
                                    Dear Mr Tan,

We apologise for the delay to your flight SQ241, SINSYD on 2019-06-08. As we consistently seek to improve the quality of our services to you, we would be grateful if you could kindly share your recent experience with us.

Please click here to let us know how we have done in our handling of the situation and where we can do better.

Information collected here will be used solely for research purposes. If you have other feedback or queries that require follow-up, please visit us at www.singaporeair.com.

We value your feedback highly. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Yours sincerely,