Sears.com / Air Compressor / scam and cheating!
I ordered an air compressor from sears.com for my husband for Christmas. According to sears.com if I ordered by December 15 (which I did) I should expect delivery by December 20. This item was in stock according to sears.com. It is December 31st and no compressor. Sears.com billed my credit card on December 16, of course they would. I called sears.com the day after Christmas, I was told they needed to research and will get back to me in 5 to 7 days. I am still waiting. I could not cancel, I could not re-order, until they get back to me. So here I sit, waiting. I will never do business with sears.com again. I even called UPS regarding Sears.com. UPS was much nicer that Sears.com service staff and said they did receive billing information from Sears.com, just never received the package. So, I am doing some of my own research. This is bad business on Sears.com part. Why should the customer suffer if Sears.com cannot get a package out to ship...
More Sears.com / Air Compressor Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears - wrong product
- Sears Brands - sears repair
- Sears Brands - refrigerator
- Sears Brands - kenmore washer
- Sears Website - pricing