[Resolved] Sears / I will never order from sears again and I will tell everyone I know to never shop at sears

United States Review updated:

I ordered a chute ring and chute for my snow blower to direct the snow. I was told I needed the hardware to go with it (5 nuts, bolts and washers). When I placed the order the total came to $60.57. When i received the email invoice I noticed the ring chute was only $14.65. So why was my total $60.57???????? Each nut was over $2.00 as was each washer and each bolt… So I ended up paying $60.57 for a ring chut that costs $14.65… OH and the best part…. NO RETURNS ON NUTS, BOLTS AND WASHERS….. Plus they sent me 3 huge bolts that had nothing to do with the ring chute.

I returned the ring chute because I found a site online that sold it much cheaper.I was credited $14.65. As for the nuts and bolts, I used the old ones and never opened the new ones. I am out over $30.00 for hardware I NEVER USED!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SEARS AGAIN!!! WHAT A SCAM THEY HAVE GOING

I order two comforter sets from sears and I was supposed to receive them before I moved I never got a shipping confirmation, when i finally did the tracking number did not work so I called sears customer service and I received no help the couldn’t tell me where my products were after the fact that I had already paid for them and the said they could not refund my money, I will NEVER order from sears again and I will tell everyone I know to never shop at sears.

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 25, 2012

Dear Wellmome,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience you’ve had with your online order. We understand how this must have been disappointing especially when told you were unable to receive a refund. We would like to speak with you and look further into this. At your convenience please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the comforter was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Wellmome you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2013

xxSoniqxx
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the troubles you have experienced with your snow blower purchase. I can truly understand your frustrations with the level of customer service you received when you contact us. We would the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers contact your with possible options to resolve this matter in a timely manner. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at [protected]@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (xxSoniqxx) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
    Liz R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support

Comments

• Xx
      28th of Dec, 2012

I agree. I will NEVER EVER order from Sears again in my life...

- Ordered a snowblower
    - Nobody can tell me if it fits my lawn tractor...just tell me it fits "MOST"
    - Ended up selling me 2 instead of one so my credit card was charged $4000
    - Tried to cancel one order...spent 1 hour on hold and then another 1 hour trying to understand east indian people on the phone
    - Orders were then backordered
    - Then delivery date was pushed back 3 weeks
    - Delivery date I was quoted came up and surprise...no snowblower
    - Call customer service...they dont know...tell me to call store
    - Call store...spend more time on hold...finally get a hold of someone...they dont know
    - I ask..."When will it be in"...they dont know
    - I ask "Where is my snowblower now?"...they dont know
    - "Can I cancel both my orders?"...no...you have to call customer service...

Honestly...Im never ordering from Sears again. You guys fail large and suck balls in every way. I want to punch you Sears.

I have told everyone I know how sears sucks...they all said "I could have told you that"

• Pp