Having problems with Nissan?

Nissan Customer Service Contacts

1800 035 035 (Australia)
8800 200 5990 (Russia)
1800 964 7726 (Mexico)
+1 800 647 7261 (United States)
+44 330 123 1231 (United Kingdom)
+43 190 577 777 (Austria)
+45 39 100 010 (Denmark)
+353 14 091 100 (Ireland)
+31 800 023 1513 (Netherlands)
+41 447 365 550 (Switzerland)
+27 119 293 427 (South Africa)
+82 800 102 323 (South Korea)
+66 24 019 600 (Thailand)
+54 810 222 6477 (Argentina)
1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku
Yokohama-shi
Japan - 220-8686
North America
One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067, U.S.A.

Canada
5290 Orbitor Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 4Z5

United Kingdom
Cranfield Technology Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK430DB, U.K.

Australia

140, Komendantskiy prospect, Pargolovo, St. Petersburg, 194362, Russia

Spain
Sector B, Calle 3, № 77-111, Zona Franca, 08040, Barcelona, Spain

China
Rm. 801, Floor 8, North Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China

India
5th Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 48 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122004, India

Philippines
21st Floor Eco Tower, 32 Street Corner Ninth Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 M. Mla., Philippines

South Africa
Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn, Pretoria 0200, Republic of South Africa

South Korea
10th Floor, KAIT Tower, 306 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06210, Korea

Taiwan
№ 39-2, Po Kung Keng, Shi Hu Tsuen, San Yi, Miao Li Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Thailand
1. 74/1 Moo 2, Bangna-Trad Road, KM.22, Srisajarakae-yai, Bangsaotong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

UAE
P.O. BOX 61111, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 390, Vicente López - Buenos Aires - Argentina - Codigo Postal: 1638

Brazil
Rua São Bento, 29 / 17º andar Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro. 20090-010. Brazil

Chile
Av. Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 38, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Av. Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma, 1015, Colonia Santa Fe, Delegacion Álvaro Obregon, Ciudad de Mexico - DF .- México

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nissan Customer Service. Initial Nissan complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nissan above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nissan. Discuss the issues you have had with Nissan and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nissan Complaints & Reviews

NissanIncident Complain_Egypt_Gear Problem_Nissan Sunny 2017_URGENT

I am a Nissan Sunny (Model: 2017) owner in Cairo, Egypt. Region: Middle East

I am writing this to complain to and make a claim against Nissan manufacturer in Egypt as my car still has not passed 100Km and the current reading is 99, 700Km and suddenly it stopped while driving so I brought it to Nissan AutoEgypt to the check the issue and they replied by telling me that it was due to an internal gear box issue and they can not define the actual reason causing the malfunction.

Regardless of the cause of the issue which was confirmed by Nissan AutoEgypt that it is not due to any accident or personal misuse of the vehicle and it is in fact an internal issue from the Nissan Manufacturer themselves, I was asked to pay 45% of the total cost as the solution to my issue is to replace the whole gear box even though all my regular maintenance (Every 10km) is done within Nissan AutoEgypt and they told me that the good will only deduct 55% of the cost.

I am really upset and frustrated from the customer service and the inconvenient solution I was provided with from Nissan AutoEgypt, as the car is considered still new and had not passed 100km and due to an internal issue, I am obligated to pay 45% of the cost which is to much to an issue I have absolute nothing to do with. I tried speaking to them but to be honest no one was helpful although I have the right as this is a Nissan manufacturer internal mistake as explained by them.

Finally, as a Nissan Sunny 2017 car owner and of that I trust Nissan. I hope that Nissan Egypt could contribute in a better solution other than the totally illogical answer by paying 945% of the cost and for them to only deduct 10% from the cost.

Kindly find below my car details and personal contact info:

Car Owner: Yehia Ali Mohammed Abo El Ella
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
Cell Phone: +[protected]

Car Engine Number: 776269
Car Chassis Number: 61057
Car Model: 2017

NissanNissan Leaf

In August 2020, the vehicle, suffered an accident and faith repaired at Nissan's dealer.
    This repair, which would have a permission period authorized by me, and the insurance company that took the responsability for de acident (not my fault), of 5 days, which was extended or more than 45 days.
    Not even the replacement car proposed to me, i asked for one and i had one during the last 15 days.

It turns out that the car suffered a serious battery error in November (behavioro never recorded before the accident as the deales could check on the on-board computer) returning to teh dealers facilities for diagnosis and research for a few more days (without replacement car, a condition this time accepted by me, due to the need to have the vehicle in full operation as soon as possible). This time, the car is returned to me as repaired, with a verbal indication that it was a ground cable that was making bad contact.

Well, it is January 2021, and the same error happened again.
    Let me explain what happens with the said anomaly:
    As soon as the battery level reaches 20%, the car does not give a low battery warning, nor does it turn on the light equivalent to the reserve light in gas or diesel cars.
    At around 18%, the car gradually loses power and in a matter of 10 seconds it starts to show 0% battery and a zero range as well.
    When i pull the car over to the side of the road and it is practically stopped, the car gradually shows, in an erratic behavior with ascents and descents, values ​​close to the value of the battery presented before the failure.

I cannot accept these failures to repeat indefinitely, and after the accident, this will be the third intervention in less than 6 months.

I recall that the car is still under warranty, and all the interventions it underwent were under the responsibility of Nissan.
    I reinforce the idea that I already had the opportunity to share withthe dealer that the choice of this car falls on the totality of its capabilities (which I have been unable to count on since the first repair), so I am grateful that in your next diagnosis Nissan should bear in mind that the car must be 100% repaired and definitely as they have committed to make the first two repairs, or if they cannot guarantee this condition, please take the necessary measures to activate the warranty in any other way provided in the law.

NissanGPS Yearly Map Updates

The cost for yearly GPS updates is ridiculous. I own three Nissan vehicles (2017 Armada, 2717 Pathfinder, and 2018 Altima. The yearly GSP updates run between $139 - $159 per vehicle currently. Total cost is around $450.0 per year. I can purchase a really nice Garman GPS for about the same money as the updates and Garman provides lifetime updates for their products. It is a shame to put GSP devices into your vehicles that cost your loyal customers lots of money over the years. I love Nissan vehicles and the quality that they provide, but the GSP update cost is definitely a negative for the company and a sour point for your customers.

My E-Mail address is 385 Thicket Drive, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
      Cell # [protected]
      Name: Steven G Treadway
      Nissan Dealer - Swope Nissan, Elizabethtown

Dec 10, 2020

Nissan — Dealership refused to fix problem on 10 month old car

Ted Russell Ford says I spilled a "coke" on my console which damaged the wiring in my car. They want...

Dec 01, 2020

Nissan — 2018 rogue 23 000 kms

I am an experienced hobby mechanic, and I needed to put new back breaks on this vehicle. Once I was finished...

Nov 20, 2020

Nissan — Hanlees dealer

In january 2019 I went to hanlees nissan dealer and ask salesman I want to trade in my jeep to bigger one and...

Nov 10, 2020

Nissan — 2020 pathfinder

Purchased this car from Avis Car Sales in Sept. Have been trying since then (2 months) to get Nissan to show...

NissanEngine

I have 2014 Nissan Murano with 37, 000 miles on it. The primary use of the vehicle is local with exception to out of travel every so often. I have maintained all maintenance requirements on my vehicle but the engine is blown. I'm as Nissan to stand behind there product. There is absolutely no way an engine should be blown at 37, 000 miles. Fix this

Oct 26, 2020

Nissan — Cancellation of my extended warranty policy case #[protected]

Good morning, This week makes 6 weeks since I cancelled my extended warranty policy. Please see the below...

Oct 21, 2020

Nissan — Discrepancies in pricing

Good Morning: I test drove a Qashqai on Sept 28, 2020 and put down a deposit for the SL version.. At that...

Guelph

NissanComplaint... To the nissan showroom I received full money. He claims the car is new. 42 km used

Gentlemen / nissan company

We had an appointment today in Egypt with the showroom of Nissan, and we paid full, but he claims this car is new, the car has 42 KM, not Zero. this Commercial fraud, So this Complaint about Mr. Mohame Ali and, Sales Supervisor. Tel [protected]. And Mr. Ahmed El Mokadem Showroom Manger.[protected]
          When can I get this car? attached the cash receipt

Please I need to clarify this issued.

Copy to Nissan Japan customer care by email

Oct 19, 2020

Nissan — 2020 rogue navigation system, vin#5n1at2mv2lc792339

On August 27, 2020 I purchased a 2020 rogue SL AWD CVT, from Woodbridge Alta Nissan. On October 2, 2020, I...

Woodbridge
            Oct 16, 2020

Nissan — Vehicles - 2013 to 2019.

To whom it may concern Before 2013, I bought a used trail, for My Wife, In 2013, I bought a new Pathfinder...

NissanDashboard bubbling

I have a Nissan Patrol and the dashboard is bubbling (and is soft) really badly and I think Nissan should replace it for me. I have had to cover the dash with a mat to try and protect it and also to cover the mess.
            I am a Nissan man but if I cannot get this resolved by Nissan I am afraid I will have to change to another car and would not recommend Nissan to anyone.
            I have attached three photos for your attention.

Csaba Tuskes
            Ph. [protected]

NissanCustomer service

Filled out credit ap online was contacted and set up an appointment to go in. Told them before hand that my credit was not good, how much me and my husband both get on disability, and that we had NO money to put down . Was told by Greg who is supposedly only the online guy and Randy who has been in the finance department for 40 plus yrs that they could still work with us. Because I didnt want to go in just to waste their time or mine. So after giving all the paperwork they asked for. Was just told we didn't make enough money and we wo u ld have to put [protected] down. So we were blantly lied to from the beginning. So I guess in order to buy something from M' Lady in Crystal Lake you need impeccable credit or a huge down payment. All I was asking for was some honesty. But that was asking to much. Very dissatisfied customer.

• Ke
                  Kevin Hodge Sr Feb 09, 2021

dont feel bad nissan is the worst to get a loan from i took my friend in to my dealer in st louis he had a 702 credit score they denied him o % interest said his credit wasnt good enough lol

NissanParts

Car would not accelerate above 40 MPH, posing a danger while trying to merge onto highway. Nissan diagnosed a bad PCV valve and replaced it and cleaned throttle body, reset ECM. The part is reported in TSB as "replace if orange, if black do not replace". This indicates a poorly manufactured part that is only covered until 3 yrs/36 K miles. My car is at 61, 300 miles, just beyond 60K coverage. I purchased extended coverage, but am told this part is not covered, even under 100K Powertrain warranty. For unknown reasons, Nissan covers this repair only in AZ and NV. They billed me $502 ($417 was labor) and would not provide a loaner vehicle. I am highly disappointed with the company. Customer Assurance would not provide ANY pay assist and says they are not legally liable to repair/reimburse for their poorly manufactured equipment.

Sutherlin Nissan/Nissan Corp2018 nissan sentra

I purchased a 2018 nissan sentra in june of 2018. The car is a lemon it has had several issues that have finally been addressed starting in february it was only a temporary fix, I am now having the same issues again. The car is clearly a lemon and I have been trying to get the dealership or corporate to work with me the arbitration started to buy the vehicle back and cancel my loan. The car is very unsafe and almost caused me to get any rear-end accident. The brake assist is faulty, the car does not start, lightning on the console dims out and they're just the things I can think of.

Nissansales

Bought a 2019 Versa from Sterling McCall and they refused to give a written quote for body damage because they realized the car had been previously wreck before they sold it to me 7 months earlier.
                    What should I do next?

Nissan2012 nissan quest sl pearl white

My paint on the hood area and other areas are peeling off in sheets down to the gray parts. This has been oongoing over the last 1-2 years.
                      What are you doing to rectify this situation?
                      I would like you to repaint it as a manufacturer defect or reimburse payment on a paint job.

Jane Wright

2012 nissan quest sl pearl white
                      2012 nissan quest sl pearl white

Jan 28, 2020

Nissan Motor Company — seaside ca, 93955

This is my formal complaint against Cardinale Nissan only. The "On August 30th 2019 I called Cardinale...