Having problems with NordicTrack?

NordicTrack Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 862 3348 (Customer Service)
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NordicTrack Customer Service. Initial NordicTrack complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NordicTrack above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NordicTrack. Discuss the issues you have had with NordicTrack and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NordicTrack Complaints & Reviews

NordicTrackOrder I placed on 12/28/20 still not received, impossible to get anyone to resolve!

I placed an order for a recumbent bike with NordicTrack on 12/28/20 as a gift. They confirmed they were shipping the item on 1/14/21. As of today, 2/9/21, I still can't get anyone to confirm exactly where it is, if I will get any refund for the poor service, or when it will be delivered. I was told it was in Georgia, then NJ. I've wasted hours on the phone, being transferred from Sales to Billing, to Shipping, left on hold indefinitely, only for calls to be dropped, or each person has told he they can't help me and gave me another number to call and sit on hold. I've asked if the calls drop if they will call me back. They said yes, but didn't. I left another message in which they said they would call me back, holding my place in line. It's now 2.5 hours since then, still no call back. This service, for which I've paid in full, is disgraceful.

Jan 18, 2021

NordicTrack — RW900 Rower

I purchased the NordicTrack RW900 Aug 13, 2020 for a total sum of $2, 688.49. Order was delivered around...

Jan 17, 2021

NordicTrack — S22i exercise cycle

First, the company never responded to a request for in-warranty service of a strange clunking noise. Second...

NordicTrackFailure to Provide Access Code for iFit Program

Purchased Nordic Track/iFit membership associated with order RCS181932 on Oct 11, 2020, for use on my X9i Incline Trainer. I never received my activation code nor the iFit module, as promised in the Nordic Track confimation e-mail that I received that same day. Several e-mails since - to both Nordic Track and iFit - have gone unanswered. Chat 'reps' are useless as well.

NordicTrackNordicTrack Customer Service and Shipping process still waiting but charged!

Tracking number [protected]
      Order number NT6368760
      I ordered my machine on November 9th, 2020 and it is now January 11, 2021 and I still do not have it. It is a mess. Nordictrack said that I had my machine delivered on November 26th, but no one delivered it. The local Ryder company must have told them that, but they did not deliver. I called the local company and they said they would come three different times and they never came nor called. I called them and they had an excuse every time as to why they couldn't make the trip to deliver it. On the third time, I told them they need to find another company to deliver it to me if they can't handle it or to send it back to NordicTrack. I've made inquiries to the NordicTrack Sales team, Icon tracking team and customer service. I'm currently on hold again with Icon to see if they can just cancel this whole thing. The best (read worst) part is I got a bill for the thing yesterday!!!

I've literally had to take 3 days off of work, spent hours on the phone and with email. NordicTrack needs to allow everyone to look into things to help customers or they are going to lose a lot of business. This hands-off approach is not customer friendly. I am very disappointed, have a bill, and do not have a machine! Basically, I've been beat up.

NordicTrackx22i treadmill

Ordered treadmill directly from NordicTrack 11/13/2020
        Received 12/12//2020;
        Moved to exercise room by moving company 12/15/2020
        Functioned for an hour or more then console froze 12/15/2020
        Worked with tech for an hour or so. He said I need a new console. 12/15/2020
        He ordered part 12/15/2020 (ICS 8839020)
        I have not received any communication or updates unless I initiate it.
        I called in 12/21. I had to send in photos of Serial number since not visible
        was told a few day part would ship. (Note part tracking system online does not work).
        I called 12/28, told it would ship in the next "few days"
        I called again 1/4/21 Zach said 68 open orders for this same part with 400 plus in warehouse going thru quality control processes. Then they will ship. I was given no timeline and was on hold in total on the last call for over 2 hours. I have not received any offer of remuneration for not having a functioning piece of equipment. Hold times are excessive. Communication is vague and spotty at best. Customer service is horrible.

NordicTrackDelivery

I purchased a bike on December 8, 2020, order # NT 6778234. I was told that it would be delivered by either Thursday the 10th or Friday the 11th. I later received an email confirming the purchase, however informing that the delivery would take approximately 10-14 days. On December 28 I received message from Ph # [protected] stating that the bike was available for delivery on December 31st. I called back the phone number left on the message [protected]) and was told that they were not certain if could be delivered by Thursday the 31st but if not, it would be Tuesday January 5th, 2021. I received a text message yesterday January 4th and called back the number provided. The CSR was very rude and briefly told me that I had to call today the # [protected] to schedule a delivery. I just called and was now told that the bike will be delivered tomorrow, January 6th, 2021. I paid $99 for this delivery and if I had been told that would take one moth to get this bike I would not have purchased. The entire process was dishonest. However Nordictrack was very quick charging my credit card which is for payment on 01/14/21.
          This is definitely the worse service that I experienced on any online purchase. I am planning to file a complaint on the PA Consumer Protection Bureau regarding the misrepresentation of Nordictrack delivery schedules.

Celia Spicher

• Li
              LisaMarieC Jan 11, 2021

I am also having issues with getting delivery in Pennsylvania. I wonder if you are having troubles with Nordictrack shipping with Ryder? I've been waiting on my machine since before Thanksgiving! And yes, Nordictrack charged me too. I've been on hold with their customer service today for over an hour and no one has picked up at all. This is only the 14th time I've called/emailed inquiring on if I will ever get the machine or how I get refunded for something that I never received.

NordicTrackS22i

I've had a s22i since mid-October. My wife and enjoyed a couple of rides before the incline/decline started doing it's own thing. I called customer service (you will wait on the line for a very long time) multiple times; we updated software to no avail and then ordered a new incline/decline motor and controller for the bike. Some parts were backordered. A tech came out to replace the motor and controller however it didn't fix the problem; also some noises at the resistance motor. I'm told I need to call back next week after the tech has provided his notes about his visit. We went the entire month of November and December (we are in Boston area so aren't getting much exercise outside) and still don't know when we can ride the bike. I will say, what we saw of iFit is impressive, I just wish we could enjoy it. To be honest, at this point I wish I chose the Peloton; live and learn I guess.

Nordictrack and Ryderss1 bike

Order was placed in November
              Promised I would have it for Xmas never got it
              Was scheduled for delivery Jan 2, 2020
              Someone called and said they lost the bike than they called and said driver will be here within 30 minutes. Took the day off work to be home for this and no one showed. Called nordi track and they basically said not there problem is the trucking company which it's both their problem. Tried calling Ryder no one answers finally someone did by luck and told me they would call back and never did so here I spent almost $3, 000 for nothing but lies. I appreciate someone to follow through a new call me as I'm canceling this order and will go with peleton. I would never recommend nordi track
              So disappointing

• Li
                  LisaMarieC Jan 11, 2021

They need to quit using Ryder! I have not received my order either which was placed in November! Ryder has had it since November 24th and refuses to deliver. You call NordicTrack and they tell you to call Ryder. It is a horrible system and customer service. I called my salesman and he said he can't help me either. It is the worst experience ever!

NordicTrackCustomer Service & Proform Design

We have yet to wait less than an hour for any live person. Incredibly frustrating. Their plan to make delivery and communications customer oriented fails not just for the fitness industry, but for any consumer product company. We both work full time, have higher education and thought we were making a sound decision going with Nordic Track. Finding a place to even let other consumers be aware of the poor customer service is hard. They don't want you to know how awful they are!

The design of the Proform is the worst we've tried in all our years. I have a masters in exercise science, and thought this machine is too good to be true. I, unfortunately, was right. This machine gives your feet no solid pattern for your feet to follow. Your body has to create the path your feet will follow, which is a complete mess! I'm sure it will last forever for it seems well built. Just a horrible design! You can't run, you can't hike, you can't even walk consistently, you can't pause to drink water without your feet going all over the place, and you have to hold on to the handles which are placed above your shoulders. No one walks or hikes like that! The arm swing doesn't mock any human repetitive behavior. If you wanted to do throw in a sprint like movement, you can't do that either.

I so badly want this review to come up as a pop up window on the website for anyone considering this company. Even if we liked another product of theirs, their customer service has pushed away from them for good. Huge waste of funds just trying to get it out of our house.

Dec 07, 2020

Nordictrack/iFit — Treadmill

I purchased a NordicTrack treadmill and originally unaware that iFit could offer the same, paid a...

Nordic Tracktreadmill. Never worked. Replacement monitor backordered for "We don't know how long"

I received my NordicTrack treadmill on Aug 31, 2020. Paid $200 to assemble and $100 to move up a flight of stairs. Never could get it working. Paid another $200 to have ot disssembled and reassembled. After over 3 hours of phone holds and chats, conclusion: Its the monitor. They said they would send me a new one. They have had so many complaints and product issues that they could not even give me an estimated date for the monitor delivery. The monitors are made in China and they don't know when that part of the supply chain would reopen. They denied me a service tech to help with the expensive diagnostics and reassembly. The warranty continues to run and I was told that when I ever finally get it working, "just call in and give us the amount of downtime you have had so we can change the warranty date". They are not the ones that issue the insurance, so who do I call and how would this be documented?. It is now mid October. No answer on the phones and no emails or responses that would give me any hope that this $22, 000 machine will ever function. They will not come and get it because it is on the second floor. They will not reimburse me for the money I have already spent. This is an overwhelming problem for this company. They need to be held accountable

Sep 14, 2020

NordicTrack — Bike s22i

We received our bike on 7/14/20. At first, we could do our workouts but the bike needed to be rebooted a...

NordicTrackNordic track treadmill

Back on June 7, 2020 I sent pictures to ICON Bayon Chhouk (bayon.[protected]@iconfitness.com) regarding my Nordic Track Treadmill. He requested pictures of the board (life time warranty) and they were supposedly processed to a team that would determine reimbursing me for the treadmill or fixing it. I have written a total of 5 emails to check the status and yet to receive a response.

NordicTrackTreadmill

I ordered a treadmill and was told my shipping date would be August 5. That date has come and gone and I have heard nothing from them. I am currently on hold with them and it's been an hour and twenty minutes. I signed on to chat and it tells me they have no operators available, so am I waiting on the phone in vain? I've emailed them and heard nothing. Had I read these reviews prior to my purchase, I probably wouldn't have purchased from NordicTrack. I can't even reach anyone to cancel my order so I can order something from a different company.

• Updated by Jill Roderick · Aug 10, 2020

Still haven’t heard anything.

NordicTrackS22i bike

This is a brand new bike that has been used only 3 times. Very first time to ride the bike powered off. Now it will not power on. Five weeks out from delivery which took over 3 weeks and cannot get help or reach anyone without being transferred and sitting on hold. Held for over 3 hours earlier today and currently tracking the time at 1 hour 13 minutes. Do not purchase anything from nordictrack!!!

Apr 20, 2020

NordicTrack — Broken machine... Your problem

This company has horrid customer service. I purchased an x22i treadmill had it for less than a month and i...

NordicTrackStationary bike s22i order

I did a lot of research and settled on NordicTrack S22i bike. I orderd direct from NordicTrack on Feb 12 and they listed estimated delivery date of 10-14 days. It's March 2 and they final list a delivery date of March 18 which doesn't work for me. No other dates are availible to schedule delivery so I call and cancel my order since it list 30 day returns all over the website. They want to charge me $450 to cancel my order. It has not even been delivered with no delivery date scheduled. They were unreasonable and horrible to deal with. Do not purchace directly from NordicTrack.

NordicTracktreadmill c90i

Out of the box the Treadmill will not run longer than a few minutes as in 3 minutes!
                            Had it troubleshooted and cust service determined it was a controller board. Had a new board sent to me. 2-3 weeks later the controller board arrives broken. it was as if a part was placed on the board and glued instead of soldered.
                            Now Cust Service will not reply to email.
                            Nordic Trac you suck. I'm looking for a class action to join against Nordic Trac.

treadmill c90i
                            treadmill c90i

• Ci
                                circuitboardrepair Oct 25, 2020

That capacitor was ripped off that board and is needed for motor drive. Customers can reach out to circuitboardrepair for help or email support there. They specialize in controllers and are trying to get a call back from NordicTrack.

• Nm
                                NMyers20 Apr 20, 2020

I am having similar but related problems. I purchased the x22i incline treadmill to the tune of $3400 - the machine was delivered in January 2020 and worked for roughly a month. Thereafter the belt would stop mid workout. I have since had both the controller and drive motor replaced (installed by myself) and that has not fixed the issue. I was on hold for another hour (I've spent over 8 hours on the phone just on hold with these people) and they are sending out another part. I have never experienced this kind of customer service in my 35 years. I will continue to advise as many people as possible to not make a purchase through this company.

NordicTrackCommercial 2950 treadmill

We have owned our commercial 2950 treadmill since 2015. It worked without flaw until 2018. Since 2018 the console lift mechanism has failed 5 times. Thankfully we took out the extended warranty. Each time it has failed the same parts get replaced and then fail within a week later. I wish Nordic Track would get to the root cause and stop replacing the same parts over and over again. When the warranty runs out next year we may as well toss our treadmill in the trash.