Sears — hot water heater
I called Sears Repair on Monday, April 24, 2017 for repair of my hot water heater that was leaking. I was told I would receive a call scheduling a time for them to come out. On Tuesday, having received no call or email, I called Sears again to be told, again, that I would receive a call or email. The same thing happened on Wednesday when I was told that I had an appointment for Wednesday, May 3 (today).See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rockport, TXWhen I called to determine a time they would be here since, once again, I had heard nothing from them, I was told that my appointment had been changed to Tuesday, May 9.
I have water on my garage floor from the leaking hot water heater that has damaged some items on the floor; I cannot take a shower, do dishes. laundry or anything that requires hot water. I have tried all of their complaint lines, however, they will not give me any kind of satisfaction. Although I am a 50-year customer of Sears, this has so upset me that I will never purchase another Sears product even if they are the less expensive.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund