Sears Home Improvement / bait and switch
I hope anyone who is sold heating or cooling equipment by Sears In-Home Home Improvement (SHIP) gets to read this before they purchase.
To make a long story short "Sears Screwed me". I purchased a new hot water heating system from Steve last month. I will say that I needed a new system because mine was not working. I paid in full $7, 000 when Steve had me sign the contract. He told me it would be installed on Wednesday and today was Monday. Fair enough.
It has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for my heating system. I have called the Manager ( Brad ) and all he has been doing is blowing steam at me. My next stop is the Attorney Generals Office.
More Sears Home Improvement Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Brands - credit card/washer
- Sears Master Protection Plan - refrigerator / freezer side by side
- Sears Brands - appliance repair service
- Sears Brands - refrigerator
- Sears Brands - refund for mattress purchase