Sears Home Improvement / bait and switch
I hope anyone who is sold heating or cooling equipment by Sears In-Home Home Improvement (SHIP) gets to read this before they purchase.
To make a long story short "Sears Screwed me". I purchased a new hot water heating system from Steve last month. I will say that I needed a new system because mine was not working. I paid in full $7, 000 when Steve had me sign the contract. He told me it would be installed on Wednesday and today was Monday. Fair enough.
It has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for my heating system. I have called the Manager ( Brad ) and all he has been doing is blowing steam at me. My next stop is the Attorney Generals Office.
More Sears Home Improvement Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands Kenmore - washing machine
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite grab and go bottom freezer #74002
- Sears Brands - kenmore top mount refrigerator
- Sears Brands - screw my caliper while tire rotation
- Sears Brands - sears home service warranty