[Resolved] Sears / customer service department

Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60179

Attn: Advocate & Corporate
Complaint Department RE: Customer Service

To Whom It May Concern:

During these hard economic times, I found it necessary to purchase a new Dishwasher and Refrigerator. The appliances I had were over 20 years old and were not energy efficient items.

As I have done in the past, I researched the products and looked for discounts. I have owned Kenmore appliances in the past, and found the items that I wanted to purchase were top rated products recommended by www.consumerreport.com.

After my research, I decided to purchase appliances at Sears. On August 13, 2008, I purchased two items totaling $2, 439.57. Quite a substantial amount.

The Salesman, Eddie Barajas, did a wonderful job, as I had to call him a few times with measurement questions, and he was extremely helpful. After I purchased the items, I left the store feeling that I would definitely purchase other items from him in the future.

After discussion of delivery, I was told that I would be contacted within 72 hours with the date and times for delivery. I was concerned about having the deliveries too close, as I have a small kitchen, and did not want to have many delivery people in my home at once. Also, I have a large dog, and during hot weather, do not want him outside too long. I asked for delivery on a Wednesday or Thursday. My salesman told me that I could discuss this with the delivery department and would not have any problems, as the items were available at the local warehouse.

-2-

Within the 72 hour period, I was contacted by a company named Service Bench, to schedule the dishwasher installation, which was agreed upon. I was not contacted for the refrigerator delivery during that 72 hour period.

On Monday, August 18, I called Sears delivery at [protected], and I was told that the “Freezer” that I purchased was delivered on August 15, 2008. I told the person that I had purchased a Dishwasher and Refrigerator, not a Freezer and she advised me that the purchase was not in the computer. That evening I arrived home to have two messages from Sears delivery. One message scheduled the Refrigerator delivery for August 20, 2008, between 2 P. M. and 4 P. M. , the Dishwasher was scheduled for August 20, 2008, between 3 P. M. and 5 P. M. I immediately called the automated system to verify, then talked to a person, and was advised to call after 6 P. M. for times.

I was a concerned that the deliveries would overlap and called the 1-800 number after 6 P. M. , only to reach a recording. Finally, I reached a person who said to call after 9 P. M. and scheduling would be modified. Again, after 9 P. M. , I called repeatedly, only to reach a recorded message. By this time I stopped calling. I only hoped that the day of delivery I would have adequate time to prepare for the two deliveries.

On Wednesday, August 20, 2008, around 11:30 A. M. , I was contacted by the delivery men, asking permission to delivery the refrigerator early, as they were in the area. I was doing a project and told him that I needed time to empty out the old refrigerator, freezer, and clean the floor, cabinets and walls. I scrambled to get the items out of the freezer, when I discovered they were at my door. I had to get my dog out into the back yard and get two coolers from my garage for food storage.

The men seemed to be in a hurry, since they were ahead of schedule, and had the new refrigerator at my front door before I was ready for them. I was trying to work as fast as I could to empty and clean, and unfortunately left some items on one of the doors of the old refrigerator.

-3-

I pulled out the old refrigerator to clean, and they were standing there watching, not even an offer to help. I vacuumed and barely had time to mop the floor, while they were ushering me out of the way to move away the old appliance. I told them to be careful of the slate floor, as it will scratch. They were tilting it and I said “watch out”, then I knew the slate was scratched.

Meanwhile, I was unaware that I had left items in the refrigerator, and the men did not check or ask me to double check. I feel as though I was so rushed, I did not have the appropriate time to prepare. This was my main concern at the time of purchase, and it was happening.

As the Sears truck was leaving, another truck was backing up into my driveway, with the dishwasher. The time was approximately 1:30 P. M.

ANOTHER EARLY DELIVERY!

As the new dishwasher was being brought into my home, the old dishwasher was being disconnected and a tool chest was placed in the kitchen, therefore, I had no place to stand and put items in the refrigerator. I told the man that I wanted to clean under the area, and he said that would be no problem. He picked up some glass, screws and larger items himself, and then I was able to vacuum the dirt and cobwebs.

While I was in the kitchen, putting food items into the freezer before they melted, I realized some items were missing. I went through my coolers and could not find my RX and other items. I immediately called Sears delivery department and was told that the delivery truck was still out, and that I would receive a call from them within the hour. By this time, it was around 2:30 P. M. , as the dishwasher people were still here.

During the call, I told Sears that I had neglected to get two prescriptions that needed refrigerated, and I needed the Pharmacy name and RX numbers so I could replace them, as they were expensive.

-4-

By 6 P. M. , I had still not received a call, again calling customer service, only to listen to a recording. By now I had discovered just how many items were still on the door of the old refrigerator.

The following morning, August 21, 2008, I started calling customer service at around 10 A. M. , and by 3:30 P. M. , I had talked to 13 people! Two out of the 13 that I talked to offered me a $50.00 gift card and I was told to call the Sears Corporate Advocate and Customer Complaint Department at [protected] for food compensation. I then decided to wait until my next day off, as this was beginning to frustrate me.

Thursday morning, August 27, 2008, I had the unfortunate opportunity to talk to a woman who said her name was Tina, #563536. She is supposed to be the Advocate for the Complaint department. She was rude, unprofessional, continued to interrupt me as I spoke and down right awful and unhelpful!

I explained to her the situation, as it happened, about the prescriptions and food items; and that someone, during all the conversations with Customer Service, had told me that I would be reimbursed for the food items. She consistently badgered me about who, and how and did I get the misinformation about reimbursement for food items, as this is not policy, and what telephone numbers I had called.

I tried to tell her the names and ID numbers of the people I had talked to and she continued to tell me that she was going to hang up on me. Then I tried to describe the food items to her and she, again, stated that she was going to hang up on me.

I have been in Customer Service for over 35 years, and in all these years, I have learned how to listen and make sure the customer is finished venting before speaking. Had I been that rude, I would surely be out of a job!

-5-

The people I talked to from Sears on August 21, 2008, were:

Jack #24201 Unit Supervisor
Randy, Amanda, Clarisa #24201, Lei, John, Jack
Tenesya ##82013, Yuvan #1047
John #1112, Donnecia #79803 (very helpful)
Tina #563536 was the person I talked to on August 27, 2008.
Unfortunately, for me, I did not get every ID number.

Last Thursday, August 21, 2008 I called home delivery, at 1-[protected], and was told that the old appliances were at a warehouse and was given [protected] to check if the appliances were still there. By now, frantic about the RX, I knew they had begun to spoil and I needed the information.

The girl I talked to informed me that the refrigerator was at Jaco
[protected]. Again, I was informed that the GE refrigerator was not there or may have already been shipped.

Now, I feel as though I am entitled to some sort of financial reimbursement. As for all the items that were left to spoil, for the prescriptions that I tried and tried and failed to acquire and mostly for all the unnecessary stress. My husband has been out of work most of the past two years, due to surgeries, and I do not have the $100.00 or more to replace the following food items:

Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Chinese Mustard, Pine nuts, Two prescriptions @ $25.00 each, 5 bottles of Salad Dressing, Soy Sauce, Artichoke Cream Cheese Dip, 1 Box of Arm and Hammer Kitchen Baking Soda, Lemon Juice, One bottle of Marinara Sauce, Clam Juice, Clamato Juice, Coffee, Olives, Sweet & Sour Marinade, Vermouth, Teriyaki Sauce, and Two bottles of Salad Spritzers. Many of these items are not used on a daily basis, therefore it will be quite expensive to replace them.

-6-

I do not believe that I am being unreasonable in asking for compensation or a gift card to Vons, Albertsons, Smiths, all Nevada grocery stores, as I did what was required, in writing, by me for this delivery. I did not read anywhere that It was all my responsibility to have everything out of my refrigerator, although, had I had the appropriate amount of time or consideration I would not be writing this letter of complaint. I did everything in my power to talk to the various representatives from Sears for a solution, only to be passed on to another and another and another and another, finally to Tina to be told, basically, that I “was getting nothing!”

I am not asking for compensation for the scratches on the slate floor, as I know I can buff them out. I am asking for monetary help.

Unfortunately, you have lost a loyal Sears Customer of over 35 years, and I will notify all family members and friends of this unfortunate Customer Service Nightmare.

Respectfully,

www.consumeraffairs,.com www.complaintsboardcom

• Resolution statement

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 14, 2009

Dear Grass Valley Folks,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your local repair center. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Team. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in resolving this issue, if you can contact us at searscares@searshc.com. Please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the pressure washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please provide the screen name (Grass Valley Folks) used to post here for reference to this issue.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2010

Dear laura devendorf,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced with your refrigerator over the past years. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you in resolving this issue. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares executive team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition please include your screen name (laura devendorf) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 26, 2010

Dear hrosa:

My name is Shayne W. and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I have forwarded your complaint to our team at searscares@searshc.com and someone will be in touch with you within the next 48hrs. We look forward to speaking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2010

To Loescherk,
    I found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern for this situation. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is because a technician was held on service appointment that took longer than expected. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. That being said you should have been advised of the next steps and for that lack of communication, I am very sorry. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. Of course, we can’t have you waiting longer for the service you should have had initially. My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so we can get this resolved for you. We can get you on a sooner date that is convenient for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Loescherk) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 17, 2010

To Sophie Muscosky,
    My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and I’m sorry to read about the problems with your Sears rebate gift card. I’m not sure what the problem is on our end, but we would most certainly like to investigate and resolve this issue for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Sophie Muscosky) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 08, 2010

Dear KenL98,

I am sorry that your experience with our repair department has been such a bad one for you. You are correct in say that it is unacceptable that you have to wait so long for service on the AC unit in 100 degree weather. I live in Texas as well, and I know that this would be unsatisfactory for me to have to wait. Due to the age and health conditions of your mother and brother, we should have been able to get you sooner service. My name is Shayne and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we’d like look into this and see what we can do to make sure that you get sooner service. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number service is scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (KenL98) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 25, 2010

Dear Goblet,

I am sorry you had a bad experience with customer service in your local Sears store. We would like further information so we can make sure this is addressed properly. At your convenience, please send an email to searscares@searshc.com and provide your contact information. We will contact you directly in order to have this resolved. We hope to hear from you soon!

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 28, 2010

Dear SearsDeadTv,

We apologize for the service you have received when contacting Sears for repair. We can assure you this not acceptable and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you. At Sears we make it our goal to provide our customers with the highest quality of service. My name is Amanda and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (SearsDeadTV) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 19, 2010

Dear barry newburg,

I found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern for this situation. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is due to lack of lawn & garden technicians available in your area. We cannot cancel other appointments of customers who have also been waiting for their service to accommodate other appointments. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. My name is Scott and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so we can get this resolved for you. We can attempt to arrange a sooner date that is convenient for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn tractor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (barry newburg) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon..

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Sep 21, 2010

Dear Lei Tang,

I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations. I recently found your post here; I'm sorry I'm responding late to it. I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with Sears repair services. I know your time is valuable and it's not easy to get time off work. Naturally, we do our best to make all of our scheduled appointments within any given day; however our technicians can not leave one job in the middle of repair to rush to the next customer's home. I realize this is not acceptable, but it is the very nature of the repair service. We wouldn't leave your appointment mid-repair, nor do this to any of our valued customers. We'd still like to try and help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Lei Tang) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2010

Dear Kuiperssm,

I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations within corporate. I'm terribly sorry your dishwasher's pump has failed and is causing you some inconvenience and frustration. The fact that our repair department failed to communicate properly with you and notify you of the technician not being available to make your appointment, is unacceptable. I know this only furthered your frustration. Sears has clearly let you down and I cannot apologize enough. We'd like to help make things right. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kuiperssm) in the email so we can reference to your case.

SearsCares

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2010

Dear Sarah Troup,

I'm so sorry to responding so late to your post here; I've only just found it. I'm Scott with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I'd like to offer assistance and also apologize for your delay in service, and for the failure of your washer to begin with. Being without a washer is not easy I know; having to wait lengthy time frames for repair only makes the frustration and inconvenience worse I'm sure. Being that Sears does service nationwide and for other vendors than just Sears stores, our repair schedule can get heavily impacted. That, coupled with geographic restrictions on techs being available in all areas, delays can and do occur and I apologize for that. This is by no means an excuse, merely an explanation of what may have caused your unpleasant experience. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the washer was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Sarah Troup) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jan 06, 2011

Dear Kimberly Diulus,

My name is Scott. I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and wanted to reach out to you to offer some assistance. I'm so terribly sorry for all the repair, trouble & inconvenience you've endured with your fridge. I know all this repair is nothing short of just uncomfortable and infuriating. We'd like to look into this for you and offer our help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the fridge was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kimberly Diulus) in the email so we can reference to your case.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jan 27, 2011

To Ms. Robin,

My name is Dianne and I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I found your post here and I wanted to reach out to offer assistance. I’m sorry to read about the problems you’ve encountered with your rebate. I would like the opportunity to investigate this matter. We are a single point of contact for problem resolution within Sears corporate. One of our dedicated and personal case managers would oversee your case from start to finish. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Robin) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2011

To Refik,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with your ice maker and for the service provided. We can only imagine the frustration this experience has caused you. We would still appreciate the opportunity to speak to you regarding the service you received. My name is Dianne and I work for the Social Media Support Team. We are a single point of contact for problem resolution within Sears corporate. One of our dedicated and personal case managers would oversee your case from start to finish. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Refik) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 15, 2011

Dear Mr. Kelly:
    My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please reply to this message with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you so that you (and others) won't have to continue to be impacted by this. Also, please provide the screen name (James Kelly) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2011

Dear circawdm,

I am sorry to hear that your online experience did not go over smoothly. My name is Misty and I am with Sears Cares. I would like to get you in touch with a personal case manager who will assist you with any concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can get this resolved for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number that your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (circawdm) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 21, 2011

Dear Joannelau,

I’m so very sorry that you’ve had these problems with your refrigerator. You should not have encountered this situation with a four day delay in getting service out to you. We would like to look into this on your behalf to see how we can resolve this to your satisfaction.
    My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I would like to get you in touch with a personal case manager to address any concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (joannelau) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 22, 2011

Dear spike78,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares. I saw this comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue. We would really like to investigate to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf. I do apologize for the delay in finding your comment also and I wanted to ask you to contact my team.
    At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the cook top was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (spike78) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 22, 2011

Dear Jen Green,

My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jen Green) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 26, 2011

Dear lobolexus,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused with your delivery. I understand that we have put you in a very frustrating situation and I wanted to ask you to contact my team, even if this has been resolved, to allow us to check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (lobolexus) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 02, 2011

To Eva Reyes,
    I want to apologize for the poor customer service you have received after purchasing a new tractor from Sears. Sears prides itself on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. This concerns us greatly and we do wish to discuss these experiences with you so that we may check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow.
    My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tractor was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Eva Reyes) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 20, 2011

To JenniferHo,

My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. I realize that the issue with your car has been resolved however, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the auto service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (JenniferHo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2011

Dear Korikla:
    To Mr./Mrs Korikla:
    I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears Cares for what happened with the on-line order for tools. I do apologize for the delay in finding your comments also and I wanted to ask you to contact my team, even if this has been resolved, to allow us to check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you somehow, but especially if it has not been resolved so we can ensure this happens.
    My name is Susan and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we’d like to step in and resolve this issue for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tools were originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name ( Korikla) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R..

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 08, 2011

To fancythecat,

I'm so sorry for the mulitple issues you've recently experienced with Sears Parts and Services. It's our goal to provide our customers with the best products and services and I understand that we have failed to do this with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like the to know more about your experience so that we might improve our process. We would also appreciate the opportunity to show you that we do value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn mower and stove were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (fancythecat) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 16, 2011

Dear Mr. Harrison:
    Buying this type of equipment and then not being able to use it is certainly not what we want for our customers. I'm very sorry for everything that has happened surrounding the purchase and repair of your pressure washer. My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like you to know that we do value you as a Sears customer and we'd like the opportunity to resolve this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the pressure washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide your screen name, Mr. Harrison, for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jul 05, 2011

Dear Larkspur0318:
    We found this post and I wanted to reach out and express our concern and our deepest apologies for this situation. We can understand your frustration and concern regarding your service appointment for the lawn tractor. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within a timely manner. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment(s). We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. We also can’t know how long a particular job is going to take until the technician gets to the job and diagnoses the issue. Many times it takes longer because we are not going to cut corners for the sake of time. This does cause delays on occasion, but sacrificing quality for time is simply not an option for us. Of course, this is not an excuse, just an explanation. We would like to talk with you to see if we can get a technician to you any sooner.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lawn tractor was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Larkspur0318) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jul 14, 2011

Jpatel0928,

I'm very sorry to hear that your overall experience with us was not to your satisfaction. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved as well as make sure you have the product you want. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Jpatel0928) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 25, 2011

To Fred Martinez,

I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with this possible identity theft situation. I understand how frustrating this can be and what an impact it can have on your credit left un-handled. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help you resolve this issue. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the screen name (Fred Martinez) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 30, 2011

To Mrs. Stewart,

I'm very sorry for the number of issues that you've had with your refrigerator. You mentioned that it was deemed "un-repairable" by a service technician and in that case you are correct that you would receive a replacement under a Master Protection Agreement. The process of receiving a replacement however might not have been followed correctly. We would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this and the issue you are currently having with your washer. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator and washer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (patricia a stewart) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Sep 13, 2011

Dear lizcampbell12,
    My name is Laura with Sears Cares; I found your post here and I want to apologize for all the difficulty you've experienced with your dishwasher. I can certainly understand your frustration at having to replace your dishwasher only to see the new one fail as well. As the seller of appliances on the behalf of the manufacturer, we provide the service for any appliance we sell. We also hope that the item will not fail because they have our name attached to them but anything that is manufactured has the possibility of failure, be it a dryer, washer or a Ferrari. This is why Sears offers extended care warranties once the manufacturer’s warranty ends so that in the event it does develop problems, we can cover the service at no cost to you. No retail organization (or manufacturer) can guarantee the item you purchase will not fail. All this being said we do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that a personal case manager can contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number), and please do include your user name (lizcampbell12) for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in whatever way we can.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Sep 13, 2011

Dear A. Culloty,
    I saw your post here and I want to apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your washer repair. I can certainly understand the frustration you must be feeling after being promised a service appointment on a certain date, only to be told we could not honor that appointment. It also seems as if you received very poor customer service once you were notified of the scheduling issue. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. We would like to speak with you regarding your experience and assist in making sure that your washer is repaired. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a personal case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number), and please do include your user name (A. Culloty) for reference to your issue. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we thank you for the opportunity to assist in whatever way we can.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2011

Dear Ms. Mills,
    I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out on behalf of Sears and apologize for all the trouble you have had with your air conditioner. Having your unit fail at the height of summer is frustrating enough without adding on the problems with the repairs and the poor customer service you have received. When we set up a service call, we anticipate that we can get the service tech to your home and the service completed within the time frame we give you. Waiting so long for service is not acceptable, but the delay is usually because a technician was held on service appointment that took longer than expected. We can’t ask a tech to leave a job partially done in order to make the next appointment. We wouldn’t do that to you or any of our customers. This is not an excuse for what happened to you, merely an explanation. I can see why you would be very frustrated with the missed service times and multiple repairs that have not fixed your air conditioner. Certainly you have not received the type of service from Sears that is expected and for that I am truly sorry. My name is Laura with Sears Cares and we are a team dedicated to assisting our customers with escalated concerns such as yours. I have forwarded your information and this post to our team and you will be contacted directly by a personal case manager within 24 hours to discuss your experience. If you would like to provide any additional information you can contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please reference your user name (Carol Mills) so that we can access your case and please do include your contact information. Again, we apologize for all the inconvenience and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Sep 22, 2011

To cdalt,

I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the bad experience you've really had surrounding the repair of your refrigerator. I understand how important it is to have a working refrigerator and I'm so sorry for all the inconvenience and frustration this has caused for you and your family. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the repair was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (cdalt) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Sep 27, 2011

To Agibass,

I'm very sorry that your freezer failed so soon and that you are unhappy with the replacement model. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the freezer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Agibass) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2011

Dear Ms. Gingerich,

Regarding your earlier post today about the Hoover carpet shampooer. I mistakenly asked you to send us your contact information and I see that your post included your contact information. I will forward this information over to the Sears Cares team and ask that they contact you regarding the issues with the carpet shampooer you had problems with. A personal care case manager will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours. Thank you very much for being a Sears customer, we value your business very much and look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2011

To kimnea,

I'm sorry for the bad experience that you had at our Oakland Mall location. I understand that you feel our associate ignored you and we would like the opportunity to make this right and help you with any other issues you may be having. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (kimnea) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2011

To Ms. Waymire,

I'm very sorry that you've had so many repair problems with your washer and for the lack of customer service you have received. The "No-lemon guarantee" with your Master Protection Agreement assures that your appliance will be replaced if it has had four functional part failures, where a functional part is replaced, within a 12 month period. We would be more than happy to discuss your situation with you further and to provide the quality customer service that you deserve. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (mamamona) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2011

ellemaecurbless,

I can certainly understand your frustration with having your oven break down multiple times. We'd like the opportunity to speak with you to help resolve your concerns. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and we can help. Please email your contact information to smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you to assist. In your email, please be sure to include your screen name (ellemaecurbless) and the phone number you purchased the oven under so we can make reference to your case. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Nov 09, 2011

Dear Long Time Customer,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance. I'm sorry we've not informed you the proper features of the stove. This is definitely not the type of experience our customers should encounter with us. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Long Time Customer) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Feb 28, 2012

Dear Ovilio Diaz and Neil Leal,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with the failure of your dryer, and setting up your repair appointment. Being without a dryer is tough enough these days, but given the nature of your job, a dryer is a must have. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Ovilio Diaz or Neil Leal you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Mar 01, 2012

Dear Dadiko,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We do understand how important your money is, and would like to apologize for the huge inconvenience this has caused you. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank if you'd like. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number, and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Dadiko you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Mar 22, 2012

Hi Kialed,

We're terribly sorry to learn that you recent Sears repair appointment was such an unpleasant and disappointing experience. My name is Scott and I'm with the Sears Executive Social Media Support Team. We came across your post here and wanted to make contact with you. No matter the platform, Sears' goal is always to exceed our customer's expectations. It's clear we have let you down. We'd like to follow up with you and address your concerns. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Kialed) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Apr 19, 2012

Dear Armonde,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the repair communication failures and your overall disappointment in the quality of the products you have purchased from us. Although we do make every effort to maintain our repair route schedules, problems and long repair calls can arise. With that being said, there is no excuse for the poor service you received on your multiple attempts to reach out to us for assistance. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Armonde you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 01, 2012

Dear Frederick Ginyard,

My name is Stephanie L. and I am with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Please accept our apologies for the continued troubles surrounding the installation of your garage door opener. We do understand your time is valuable and the multiple reschedules due to the incorrect service technician being assigned to the far out scheduled date for the latest repair can cause frustrations. There is a schedule that our service technicians have to adhere to, however, we would like to contact you and go over the options we have to help you in this matter. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the garage door opener was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name Frederick Ginyard, you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 19, 2012

msommers, I am sorry to see that your repair needs are unresolved as of yet. I show that we have received your contact information and have forwarded it to one of our dedicated case managers, who will be contacting you by the end of business today. We look forward to meeting your repair needs for your dishwasher.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jul 10, 2012

Hello Herrick,

I saw your post today and wanted to touch base with you. My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I am truly sorry to see all of the trouble that has resulted from your rescheduled delivery. We realize how important it is for us to honor our commitments, and we do apologize that we fell short of that mark in this instance. I can understand your aggravation with this situation, as you were not only inconvenienced in regards to your food and your wife’s medicines, you were then disappointed in the experience you had on the telephone. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to both discuss your experience as well as to monitor the delivery from this point forward to ensure that you receive your appliances. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Herrick) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Nov 06, 2012

Dear susan zezzo,

My name is Jay and I am part of the Social Media Support team at Sears and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We are truly sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your washing machine. We understand the importance that the washer plays in the family home and how frustrating this experience must be for you. We would like to look further into what has happened surrounding this unit and see what can be done to assist and to help minimize your concerns. At your convenience, please send us an email to smadvisor@searshc.com providing a contact phone number and the phone number that the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (susan zezzo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Jay C.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jan 07, 2013

Dejavu62,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with your delivery. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Dejavu62) in the email so we can reference your post. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to speak with you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Feb 07, 2013

Dear marie b in denver,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We’re sorry to hear about the problems encountered while attempting to get a service repair appointment for your refrigerator as well as how it was handled, and for that were sorry. We’d be happy to assist. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mariebindenver), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

Edwin C.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Feb 21, 2013

Dear Myrtha Trujillo,

Please accept our apologies for the trouble you have encountered with your mattress and for any inconvenience with our customer service team. My name is Misty and I am with the Sears Cares team and we would like to offer our assistance with resolving this issue. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Myrtha Trujillo), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Mar 05, 2013

Dear mezo,
    My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the way your sockets were shipped. We understand how upsetting this is to you since you've had to pay more in shipping fees. We'd like to speak with and offer our assistance to see how we can turn this situation around. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything thing that can be done to help you is being done. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mezo), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 08, 2013

Dear Downside,

We are sorry for the terrible experience you have had with your dishwasher installation. Sears prides itself on providing the highest quality products and service and we would like apologize for the fact that we’ve made you feel otherwise. We would like to connect you with a dedicated Senior Case Manager at our executive office who can research and assist you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Downside) phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com

Mario G.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 08, 2013

Dear NotHappy55,

We’re sorry for the troubles you’ve encountered with your refrigerator. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to talk to you and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and put an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (NotHappy55) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.
    Edwin C.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 27, 2013

Dear livetoride,

We are terrible sorry for the disappointment surrounding the billing concern with the service that was performed on your refrigerator. We certainly understand the importance of saving money anywhere you can. My name is Misty with the Sears Cares team and we would like to speak with you about your recent service experience to see how we can help assist with this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (livetoride), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we’ll be in touch!

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2013

Nakia Baird,
    I am Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. We are truly sorry for the frustration and confusion surrounding charges on your bank card from sears.com. We would like the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers look into this further. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the purchase is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Nakia Baird) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 06, 2013

LL51,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I was able to locate your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience in attempting to get your dryer repaired. I can understand how we missed your expectations with anticipating a technician to arrive only to be told later that the appointment had been cancelled. While there are things like weather or illness that are out of our control and can cause a technician to be late or cancel, we'd still like to make sure your repair is finished as soon as possible and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (LL51) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2013

Dear ML Rosbach,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and want to offer some assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a disappointing experience with your microwave. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with installation, much less to receive poor customer service while trying to obtain a timely resolution. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your return needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the microwave is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (ML Rosbach) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jul 25, 2013

Dear smartwork,

My name is Dee M. with Sears Cares and we want to speak to you about the experience you wrote about. We will be happy to get you in touch with the appropriate parties regarding the Sears card you mentioned in your posting as we value your business. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you are currently going through and we are here to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (smartwork), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking to you soon.

Dee M

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jul 30, 2013

Dear The Owl,
    We are terribly sorry for the trouble you’ve been having with you online order. We would like the opportunity to discuss this with you and assist in resolving your situation with your refund and addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (The Owl) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jul 30, 2013

Dear reggie b,
    We are sorry to hear about the service issues you experienced while trying to get your mower repaired. I know this can be frustrating, especially now since we are in the growing season. We would like the chance to discuss this with you and assist in any way we can. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mower was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (reggie b) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 28, 2013

Dear Zigsgals,

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalation Team. We saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are terribly sorry for the frustrations you have endured with your dishwasher. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager that can assist you in resolving this situation to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (zigsgals), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any troubles we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2013

Jameson Lukasik,

We're truly sorry for the frustration and confusion over your Sears account. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support Team. If you’d like our assistance, we would be happy to help get you in touch with a supervisor with Citibank, who handles all of Sears’ credit and financial matters. Please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of purchase, to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (Jameson Lukasik), so we may expedite your request, and we look forward to assisting you.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Nov 14, 2013

loggon,
    We apologize for the trouble you’ve experienced with your range. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. I can understand your frustration with this situation and wanted to reach out to you. If you would like, we would be happy to have a case manager contact you directly to discuss this issue with you and assist in addressing your concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (loggon) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

MySears Community Moderator

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jan 30, 2014

Hi Debi adams,

We appreciate your feedback concerning your experience with your Kenmore Oasis washer and dryer which failed to meet your expectations. While we are happy to know you have replaced the items with GE products we are concerned about your overall experience. Sears is a retailer of products that are made by manufacturing companies. If a product should fail to meet our member’s expectations we will do all within our power to make the matter right according to the manufacturer’s warranty and/or protection agreement guidelines. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I am taking this time to offer our assistance. If you would like to discuss this matter further or provide further feedback we would be happy to hear from you. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (Debi adams), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a case manager will contact you directly. Thank you for the product feedback. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Mar 19, 2014

Dear mark van vlack,
    Thank you for posting this feedback with your refrigerator. Sears strives to provide top quality services to all its members and judging from the multiple services visits it’s clear to see why you’d be dissatisfied. My name is Isaac and I’m a moderator for the Sears Social Media Support team. I am reaching out to you and offering our assistance with this refrigerator issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (mark van vlack ), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Isaac D.

Dear Amanello,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you experienced with our store and online. Here at Sears we do value you as a customer and would like the chance to look into this for you. My name is Shayne and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can look into your online purchase for you. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Amanello) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Dear Ian TR,

I'd like to apologize for the trouble and inconvenience caused by the continuous problems you've endured with your A/C unit purchased at Sears. I know how uncomfortable and stressful being without air conditioning can be. I'm sure the same problems reoccurring on the unit made these feelings much worse. With most warranties (and even units without warranties), it's less expensive to repair the unit than to replace it; thus Sears would move forward with repairs. I feel terrible that you alternatively were forced to go elsewhere to purchase a new unit while your Sears unit was still out of service. We'd still like to try and assist you to a resolution. I'm Scott with Sears Cares Escalations. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the air conditioning unit was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Ian TR) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Dear Shaked,

My name is Amanda with Sears Cares Escalations Team. I apologize that the order you placed was cancelled without notice to you or your approval to do so. We would like to speak with you further in regards to this matter. If you could, please send an email searscares@searshc.com. Also, in the email please provide your screen name (Shaked) so we are able to reference your case to this posting. Once your email is received we will assign your case to a senior case manager and contact you directly. We hope to hear from you soon!

Dear Searssux,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. We're indeed sorry to hear your washer is causing some trouble, and has let you down. It's definitely not easy being without a washer now days. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the front load washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name Searssux you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear k4llc2,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I came across your post here and wanted to offer assistance. I'm so sorry to hear of the trouble and run around you have endured after the purchase and subsequent cancellation of your boot order. I know it is incredibly frustrating to face this much trouble when just trying to receive a refund. Sears has always stood for the highest levels of service and satisfaction and I know we have deeply disappointed you. We'd like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (k4llc2) in the email so we can reference to your case.

To Raymond Stehlik,
    My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. I’m very sorry to hear about this issue with the range in your home. You should not be having ongoing issues with the door. I am very concerned about this and we would like to look into this issue further to see what kind of solution we can provide. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com and we will be happy to help in any way we can. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the range is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, please provide the screen name (Raymond Stehlik) used to post here for reference to this issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear Rebecca Johnston,

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your post. What you’ve posted here is not acceptable by any Sears standards and we would like to investigate this as well as resolve the issues. I am sorry that we have put you in such a frustrating situation and we would like the opportunity to make things right.
    My name is Misty with Sears Cares and I would like to help. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Beckyjohnston) listed on your site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To El Honey Badger,

I am very sorry to hear of the horrible service that you've received surrounding the failed delivery of your washer and dryer. I'm not sure why our delivery team was unable to back their truck up onto wet pavement unless it was new freshly poured pavement. Regardless, you certainly deserve better service than what you have received and I'm sorry for the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the delivery was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (El Honey Badger) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To Stoklplme,
    First allow me to apologize for the unforgivable time frame to find this post. The information you were given is a tad bit inaccurate. It is true that appliances are not made to last the 15-20 years they used to, but this is due to consumer demand for a cheaper appliance. The appliances of old were made heave and even super duty and it reflected in the cost of those appliances. As cost comes down, so must the lifecycle due to cheaper parts and designs. This is across the board for any manufacturer. As a seller for the manufacturer we must have the most cost effective to performance ratio units for sale. We obviously hate to see things fail, and they should last for more than 5 years. Anything that is manufactured has a possibility of failure, no matter what it is. This being said, if we can help, we would most certainly like to talk with you. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this situation. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Stoklplme) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

michellemflores

I’m sorry to hear about our delivery team not calling or showing up on the day of the delivery of your new refrigerator. My name is Shayne W. and I am part of the Sears Cares escalations team. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can look into the delivery for you. In the email, please provide a contact phone number the number that the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, please provide the screen names (michellemflores) used to post here for reference to the issue.

To CLS1978,

I came across your blog and I wanted to reach out and apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused by your new over the range microwave. I understand your dissatisfaction after dealing with so many repair visits and even property damage. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We value you as a customer and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you further and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the OTR Microwave was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (CLS1978) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To david Myers,

I'm sorry that you feel that your mother was pressured into buying a service contract for her washer. We'd be happy to discuss this issue with you. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (david Myers) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

HI Owiler,

My name is Scott and I'm part of the Sears Cares Social Media Support Team. We located your post here and wanted to reach out and make contact with you. Please accept our sincere apologies for all the trouble and inconvenience you've encountered with your refrigerator repair. Being without a fully functional refrigerator is never easy, nor are multiple repair appointments. We'd like to speak with you regarding this and look into what's happened with your refrigerator so far.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number). Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Owiler) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sears Cares Social Media Moderator

To Diamondgurl320,
    My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry that you’re having this experience with our repair services. I must apologize that we have been unable to acquire the part(s) to fix your (sewing?) machine. My biggest concern is that you had to go through so much anguish just to get an answer. When there are no parts available, we aren’t able to fix the item, but you most definitely should have been notified of this without all the hassle. This is unacceptable by any Sears standard. We are still the Sears you know and we would like to talk with you about this situation. Since you’ve posted your information here I am going to assign this to one of our Case Managers who will contact you so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. You can also contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com. In the email, please provide your contact phone number and the phone number the machine was purchased/serviced under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Diamondgurl320) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Sears Cares

P.S. You may want to contact this site’s administrator and have them remove this post, or at the very least modify it to remove your personal information. It is not safe to post your information publicly.

To Diamondgurl320,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist with your concern, I’m glad we could connect and be of assistance for you. We do value your business and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. If you need any additional assistance from Sears in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to the SearsCares team at searscares@searshc.com.

To chris yoo,

I am so sorry that this happened in one of our automotive centers and for the trouble you faced when trying to make a formal complaint. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like the opportunity turn this around and make sure that you are treated fairly. We do value you as a Sears customer and we can get you the help that you deserve. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (chris yoo) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Good morning Angelah1012,

My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post this morning and wanted to touch base with you. I am very sorry to see that you are having such trouble having your refrigerator serviced. I understand how important it is to have your refrigerator functioning properly as it stores your food, your drinks, and your medicines. If you would allow me the opportunity, I would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the repair process and ensure that your refrigerator is running as it should.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Angelah1012) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

To caromell,

I'm reaching out to you to offer assistance and extend an apology. I'm terribly sorry for your disappointing and frustrating experience. My name is Dianne and I am part of the Social Media Support Team. We would like the opportunity to investigate this matter. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (caromell) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

To colin2,

I understand your frustration and even tho it seems like policy was followed in your situation, I'm not confident that you received the best customer service/assistance that we should have provided. For that I do apologize and want to help. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com. Please send us an email providing a contact phone number and the phone number the element was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (colin2) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dear Upset From Toronto:

My name is Susan with the Sears Cares Team and I am sorry to hear about the issues that occured with the delivery of your table set. We would like to assist you in resolving this matter. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the items was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Upset From Toronto) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 10, 2016

To ddenvy,

My name is Shayne with Sears Escalations and I am very sorry that you have had such a bad experience with the return of your Armoire at your local store. We should have at least honored the instore credit that was originally offered to you. We would like the chance to look into this for you and see what we can do to help. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at searscares@searshc.com . In your email provide a good contact number and your screen name (ddenvy) so we can reference your case. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 17, 2016

Dear Cwilson.punisher,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry to learn of the multiple setbacks your family has encountered with your refrigerator delivery. We totally agree when mistakes happen, it is our chance to step up, and make it right for you, the customer. We would like to speak with you more about this situation, and ensure that the remainder of your experience goes as smoothly as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Cwilson.punisher), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Jun 17, 2016

Dear Fisherrp,

Hello, my name is Trent and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. I am sorry to hear of the troubles you and your parents have encountered with the repairs to your furnace. We can certainly understand the need to resolve your concern as soon as possible, especially since you have your elderly parents to consider. We would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you and be your one point of contact within Sears to ensure that we resolve your concerns in a satisfactory manner. Please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Fisherrp), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Trent A.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 02, 2016

dougnsalem,
    Please accept our apologies for the level of customer service you have received from one of our Auto Centers. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post and wanted to offer our assistance. I can see how frustrating to purchase new tires and one of the tires needed to be replaced. We would like to contact you and further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the tires were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (dougnsalem) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 12, 2016

Cwmartin,
    We’re sorry that our Home Services did not meet your expectations. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. We would be happy to connect you with a case manager to discuss this situation with you and help address any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cwmartin) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2016

Dear RMC8,

I am sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory service you have received from Sears repair. I can assure you the service you have received is not acceptable at Sears and we would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss this with you. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares executive team and we are here for assistance. Please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so we can assist you in resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the range was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition please include your screen name (RMC8) in your email so we can reference to your posting.

• Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2016

Dear blulincs,

We're truly very sorry that you’ve had these problems with your A/C unit. We know that being without a working a/c unit in the home is big inconvenience. We would like to speak with you about this experience and provide the proper feed back to our business partners in the service center, As the seller of these appliances on the behalf of the manufacturer we provide the service for any appliance we sell. We also hope that the item will not fail, because they have our name attached to them, but anything that is manufactured has the possibility of failure, be it a A/C unit or anything else. All this being said we do value you as a customer and would like to see how we can help with this unfortunate situation. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the A/C unit was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (blulincs) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.
    Sears Social Media Support

Comments

• Be
      1st of Sep, 2006
    Sears Kemore Washer - I got a lemon!

I bought a sears kemore washer on 10-7-04. I have had three repairmen out here and i had to call again and he is coming Monday. I have asked for a new washer and i don't get any response. I got a lemon! I will never buy another thing from Sears, and i will never buy another kenmore washer.

Sincerely,
    Betty from illinois

• Bo
      18th of Mar, 2007
    Sears Home Repair - Refused to repair double oven

I was not very happy when my new, Kenmore Elite double oven was not working. I called Sears Repair service who scheduled an appointment within a week. When they came out, they said that the reason my top oven wasn't working was a faulty board that they had to order. Two weeks later when the board arrived, another appointment was made. The second (different) service guy came and said that it was not the problem but a thermocouple was the issue. He then ordered that part. Two weeks later, the next service guy called to tell me that I must hire an electrician to remove the power cord so that he could pull the oven out far enough to install the part. I had thought that if a repair was to be made, the service guy (within reason) was supposed to make those arrangements. The service guy then refused to do the repair until I hired an electrician. He said that this wasn't his job to do that kind of work. I ended up going to the main store in my area where I purchased the unit and talking with the manager. He ended up giving me a new oven! I was very happy with that, but after spending over $2000, I shouldn't have had all those issues with the service people.

• Ti
      2nd of Apr, 2007
    Sears Repair - Any business run like this should be out of business!

We wanted to buy the appliances for our new home in town to support local business. We spent $12000.00 on all appliances. We talked with Sears local store and decided to stay local. After 15 months, the Amana Refrigerator compressor stopped working. There was a one year warranty one the refrigerator with 5 years on the compressor. A fridge is a insulated box with a compressor and cooling fins. There is very little that can go wrong with a fridge. We scheduled an appointment. The service guy comes to house and takes the fridge apart, says it’s “the compressor”. He puts the fridge back together and leaves one screw out on the counter. He says he’ll need to order the parts and come back next week. The parts arrive in two days. We need to wait another 4 days for the appointment.

Appointment day arrives. We receive a call from Sears saying they can’t come in the morning because it’s a compressor repair, they have to come in the afternoon. The afternoon arrives and we receive a call from Sears saying they don’t have anyone that can work on compressors, so it will now have to be 4 more days before we have a refrigerator. I call and talked to a “supervisor”, Dorothy at Sears repair. I told her this was unacceptable and asked to talk with her boss. She said she could transfer me to “customer service”. The phone rang about a dozen times and disconnected. It is very frustrating trying to talk to anyone at Sears. They have a phone tree that will not allow you to get any where without being on hold for 10 to 15 minutes.

After this discussion with Sears repair, I sold all the shares of Sears’s stock that we own. Any business run like this should be out of business.

• Al
      3rd of May, 2007

How old is this machine and how long was the warranty?

• El
      14th of May, 2007
    Sears / Lgh - Sears bad in store service and delivery

I read the complaint from the gentleman who bought several appliances from sears. I was warned by friends and family that sears really was bad at getting the order right the delivery right etc. I have been living overseas with my husband who is serving the USNavy in Spain and I bought a new home and wanted to get things together before my family arrived back in the states. My experience with sears was horrible, they where rude in the store, delivered the wrong merchandise twice and on the third try delivered damaged merchandise.

I have yet to be compensated for the total lack of customer service and no one and I mean no one says they are sorry for the mess sears has made. I have tried calling and get the run around constantly. I have tried getting the phone # for Edward Lampert the #61 on the US's richest men but he apparently with his entire board and upper mangers don't talk on the phone (this information I received from Shirley at Corporate HG. She told me they have done all the talking on the phone for the day they where going to do.

All I want is for someone to acknowledge the problem, resolve it and tell me that they will compensate me for all my time and inconvenience. Apparently Sears Upper Mangers, and Boards think the rest of us in the US don't work or our time is less valuable then theirs, because I know they surely wouldn't tolerate the kind of customer service I have received from Sears

I will not be purchasing anymore items for my home from Sears and I recommend to all other to do the same. Boycott SEARS until they start having more respect for the loyal customers and begin to make management more accountable for those errors.

Sears Board members and Mr. Lampert, perhaps you better start taking these issues and problems more seriously. My recent visit to sears indicated you have very little business to begin with, you really can't afford to lose more customers, Or maybe you don't give a darn, Sears goes belly up the only people who suffer are you employees, that I am sure are underpaid and overworked. Management might think about spending more time working with customers and employees alike so they actually know where the problems are in the store.

• Lo
      28th of Jun, 2007
    Sears / Amana Refrigerator - Horrible service

After spending a lot of money ( $1,000) on a new refrigerator only 3 years ago, it has gone out. I called when it quit cooling, Friday, June 22nd, to schedule service with Sears (where I purchased an extended warranty) and they could not service it for and entire week. The first available (June 29th) Needless to say, I have lost all of my food and have been living out of a cooler for a week! I cannot believe that a company as large as Sears does not have anybody to service a refrigerator for 7 days! I had 2 other qualified refrigeration companies that could have serviced my fridge on Monday but they could not touch the thing because my warranty is with Sears! I will no longer purchase any warranty through Sears. It will be through the company of the actual appliance!

• To
      25th of Jul, 2007
    Sears - Kenmore Elite H3 Washer - Staining white and light colored clothes

My Kenmore Elite H3 is staining my white and light colored clothes. I have had the machines for 5 or 6 years and have had no problem until recently. I got on the internet and found this is a common occurrence with this product. What should I do? These are expensive machines and I don't think I should have to purchase new ones. What course of action should I take? Will Sears make good on this or not? I have contacted them as well as Consumer Reports. I have not heard anything from them as of now.

Tonya Waldroop

• Li
      5th of Sep, 2007
    Sears - Delivery is free because it takes two weeks!

I ordered a washer and dryer from sears about two weeks ago and still i am sitting here w/only a washer... the first problem they had was they said that the dryer got banged up so they were getting another one this was on a tuesday they said it would be the next tuesday before we got a new one. Well the next tuesday rolls around and they told us it would be friday before they could get it over here. I'm just SO sick and tired of Sears and this is the first appliances i ever got from there it'll also be the last!!!

• Ed
      10th of Sep, 2007
    sears.com - Poor service!

For the second time, attempting to place orders from the Sears.com website, I've waited up to 4 days to find out that the product is not available. All the while, the sears website says that the product is available and ready to be delivered. The website gives you the opportunity to check for availability for a specific zipcode, it does the check, and tells me that the product is available. I emailed the sears.com website administrator, and was told that they have no way of checking specific stores. Why then have the function available, all the while constantly creating confusion and frustration for would-be customers? It's extremely deceitful and makes for very bad experiences with this company. I do not recommend attempting to place orders from their website!

14th of Sep, 2007
    Sears - Poor quality product!

I bought 4 gasmatic shocks for my vehicle, we installed them ourselves, 3 were good and one leaked. I took this shock back within the warranty agreement, which is 5 years or 60,000 miles, the shock was only on the vehicle for 3 months. I was told they did not have any in stock, the manager called all the Sears stores and no one had them in stock. He said he would order one which would take about 5 to 7 days, how could we drive this car with 3 shocks. When I asked if he could upgrade to the next level up, he told me no with an attitude, he also told me I live in Brunswick, so go to Autozone and buy 4 shocks and bring ours back. I was shocked to hear a manager talk to a customer in this tone. The manager of the Westfield Mall in Strongsville Ohio, his name was Rick, he would not give me his last name.

I really thought Sears would like to satisfy there customers,, guess not. We will not shop there again.

• Vi
      15th of Sep, 2007
    sears.com - Poor service!

I purchased a Stove on 08/31/2007 at Sears.com. I received all of the appropriate E-mails that assured me my Order was processed, scheduled for delivery and installation. From that point on, it has been a nightmare. My delivery was rescheduled three different times and installation was scheduled with a contractor in Oahu Hawaii. Mind you, I live in Everett Wash. Each time I received a new delivery date I replied to the installation confirmation E-mail to let installation know the date had changed just so nothing would slip through the cracks. I received no reply, so I called customer care. They said they could not answer any questions regarding installation and gave me a number to call. I called the number and it was no longer in service. I found a number on the E-mail I received from installation and they said , "Sorry, we can't help you and they gave me the customer care number. Finally, I got someone to tell me in customer care that Sears is scheduled to do the installation and everything is fine , don't worry and she issued me a 50.00 credit, which I have yet to receive. I also received an E-mail that I would receive a 25.00 gift certificate after the first delay and haven't. My stove was finally delivered, but no installation was scheduled. Really, at this point they don't need to care and they don't. They have my money. I spent hours waiting in phones ques now and talking with different representatives of Sears and no one cares. It is costing me money to try and solve this and not one person has step up to the plate. Customer care has not tried to solve my problem, they have passed the buck over and over again. At every step the buck has been passed. No one should buy on Sears.com. It is a nightmare!

• Do
      23rd of Sep, 2007
    Sears - Craftsman Cordless Tools - Defective products, poor service

Two years ago, I got a set of Craftsman cordless tools from Sears. Recently the battery charger became defective and I tried to buy another one.

After going to 3 different stores (including the parts and repair place) I was told that these tools were no longer supported by Sears and I could not obtain a battery charger. This means that I have a whole box of cordless tools that cannot ever be used again. These tools are only 2 years old for Pete's sake!!!! When I called the 800 number, I was told that the only thing I could do was to go to a Sears store and ask them if they could give me a discount on a new set of cordless tools. When I did this, I was totally embarrassed and humiliated by the sales manager. You would have thought that I was asking for one of his kidneys or something. I immediately left Sears and went to Home Depot where I spent over $500.00 on a set of Ryobi cordless tools. Sears has lost a customer for life.

• Va
      26th of Sep, 2007
    Sears / Top Stove - Do not honor warrantee

Sears warranty

I need to have my top stove that is under Sears warranty fixed. I have called Sears and set up an appointment with a Technician. The first time the Technician came to my home I explained that my stove top has scratches mainly in the area where you turn the knobs. I also showed him how you can't notice the scratches until you put on the hood light which I just installed and called Sear immediately as soon as I notice it. I told him that it was either purchased with the scratches or when Sear installed the stove top it got damaged. He stormed out and claimed he would have to speak with his supervisor Kevin Norris 732-886-8814. He said that I will get a call from Sears. After waiting for a week I called up I ask to speak with Mr. Norris they said he was on vacation I requested to speak to his manager and they said that he had no Manager. I finally received a phone message that stated I would have to buy a new stove top that they are not going to repair it because I didn't call them after a month.

I then called up the warrantee explained that I did not install the stove top until my counter was put in. I then called Sears and had them install it. I looked around for a long time and finally found a hood range that would fit. I purchased the Hood from Sears and did not install it right away I shopped around to find someone to install the hood top which came with a vent and lighting. Finally I had it installed and that is when I notice that the scratches where on the cook top. I immediately call the warrantee Department they told me that even though I didn't put in a claim right away my warrantee covered cosmetics and it was good for two more years. They made an appointment for the Technician to come out and service me. The Technician came out and used a scratch pad and made matters worst he ran out and said he had to talk to his supervisor. I called many times and no one ever answered the phone. I then wrote to the corporate office on July 18, with a complaint that Service played for not being provided. I then proceeded to call the customer service department at 1 800 827 6655 the office personnel stated that they could not do anything for me. On July 24, 2007. I received an apology letter for the inconvenience this may have caused, and would be happy to schedule a service appointment, or discuss the concern regarding your recent service experience with you. Tracking number: UT20070723_0000006086. I then proceeded to call again this time I spoke an employee who got in-touch with Mr. Norris which I may add took a long time and he exclaimed he was on the phone with another customer. Then she left me on hold with Mr. Norris feeling she had resolved the problem Mr. Norris never answered the phone an hanged up on me I called again and spoke to Robert in Recover he was going to find a district manager to help resolve this issue. He told me I would have an answer with-in 48 hours. I did not receive an answer. I called again and to a girl and she told me that I would get an answer in 48 hours also but, never did. I called again this time I spoke to Dorothy I.D. 51166 who told me that she could and would not do anything to help me that I would have to get Kevin Norris to give the O.K. She stated that I should have had it reported with-in one month. I explained how could I report it if I did not see it the damages. Then she said she had no manager that I could talk to and stated well when you bought the vent you should have reported it. Once again I had to explain I bought the vent but had to wait for someone to install it and it didn't happen right away besides don't I have it insurance warrantee and it states I have cosmetic coverage. Her answer was if my stove top would have been peeling then she could do something about it. I need to either get the warrantee department or the technician supervisor. I exclaimed that is why I am calling the cooperate office to get help. As a consumer do not understand how a Sears's corporate office has given their employee so much power and I keep falling on death ears.

All I know as a consumer I am not being provided with coverage on warrantee I have paid for. I also know that I did not create the damages and Sears's employees do not want to take on this responsibility. What do you do when departments have you going in a circle. They are paying more money to avoid the issue than to take care of it.

Sincerely,

Jo-Ann Bertrani
    631 630-4207 Day Phone
    718 445-8666 Home Phone

23rd of Oct, 2007
    Sears / Kenmore - Freezing food

Frig set at recommended settings the vegetable and meat drawers are at or below freezing (30 to 32degrees) Had multiple service calls with so called fixes and still have problem. Set frig to max and the veg compartment will only rise one or two degrees. The damper at the top of the frig clicks and clacks all the time. This part has been replaced 3 times and still have the problem. Sears has no ideas except to send a different person each time. Maybe they think they will wear us out. If you have a Kenmore Elite with french doors keep a maintenance agreement on it because you will be making a lot of service calls.

• Fr
      5th of Nov, 2007
    Sears / A & E Factory Service - Extremely poor customer service

The heating element on our Maytag Neptune dryer stopped working. It has taken 3 service visits and multiple parts to have them tell me that they don't think the dryer is the problem... they say there isn't enough electricity coming out of the outlet to power the heating element. Funny, there has been enough for 2 dryers in the last 13 years! Why couldn't they figure this out of the first visit? I would have saved $160 in service calls and probably the same amount in parts...

• Su
      6th of Nov, 2007
    Sears / Ge Microwave Oven - Two and half months no repair was done

I bought this Microwave Oven along with extended Warranty last October. It is broken in August 2007. I called them immediately and they said some one will call and schedule an appointment to get it repaired but no one called. After repeated calls and escalations end of September a very nice technician showed up and said it needs some part that might needed to be ordered. it is over six weeks now and I am still calling Sears every week and no one is able to give a status. How can an American family survive 3 months without a Microwave?

Sears harassed us to buy the extended warranty on every gadget that we bought with them and said they have 90 days to do so. They did not extend the same service when needed. This will be the last of my Sears purchase. We learnt our lesson and very dissatisfied with the level of service.

• Pa
      16th of Nov, 2007
    Sears / A & E Factory Service - Extremely poor customer service
    Sears/A&E Factory Service

I currently have a inoperable dishwasher and an inoperable washing machine. Each time I call to schedule repair service, they give me a "first available" appointment that is always two weeks out from the date I am calling. I am told that I must be available between the hours of 8am and 5pm and that if they try to contact me and I they can't get me, my appointment will be canceled. Luckily, I work from my home, otherwise I would have missed 4 full days of work for dishwasher repairs alone. Yes, four. The first man said he knew what the problem was, ordered a part and yes, I waited two weeks for it. When that part came, he installed it and left. I used the dishwasher and it was still leaking. I call again and get the same response. First available appt. is two weeks out. That man comes, tells me he is 100% sure what the problem is. Another part ordered, two more weeks. He installs the new O-rings - guess what. More leaking. A man came again yesterday, spent two hours in my home running the dishwasher. It did not leak while he was here but he ordered another part. Still I do not have a working dishwasher.

Yesterday I had a flood in my laundry room and my washing machine is indicating there is a motor problem. I call for Maytag service and they use A & E Factory Service. Again, first available appt. is 2 weeks out.

Last week my treadmill stopped working. You guessed it - first available appt. is two weeks out. If I was working outside the home, it would be cheaper to go out and buy all new appliances than to take work days off without pay. I can't work out, wash my dishes or wash my laundry without great inconvenience. This is not customer service.

25th of Nov, 2007

I guess I was right, Sears does not care about the satisfaction they provide for their customers.

• Ke
      28th of Dec, 2007
    Sears - Rip off!
    Sears
    5279 star mtn. rd.
    Marshall
    Arkansas
    Phone: 8704483048

I ordered a burner bake for by oven on Dec. 8 th. They sent me the parts in 8 or 9 days.When I received the parts, the igniter was broke (the porcealan). So I called sears They send a call slip to pick up the part through u.p.s. in 2 days,they pick it up. Dec. 11 th.Dec 24 th. I receive the new part. It doesn't work, the electrical end is female so is my stove fitting. So I call them, They say the"ll send another call slip to pick it up. Then I'll have to wait tell they receive it. Then call to see if they've got it so they can issue me a credit, then I have to re-order the right part.On Dec.27 th. I call to see why they haven't picked up my part? I'm told if they haven't p/u by the next evening to call. The next evening I stop U.P.S in front of my house,I ask if they have a call slip from sears? They do not. I then call sears they say We'll we weren't sure what to p/u/. So I tell them again the whole story. They say they'll once again send me a call slip to p/u the wrong part.Then I have to call to see when they get it. Then I can Re-order the new/right part, after they issue a credit. Meanwhile I'm still without a stove and a huge hassle from the sears dept. on the phone. Something should be done to help me the customer that's out $ 107.87 and no part.

• Sh
      23rd of Jan, 2008

My children do not ask for much during the holidays, The one and only gift my three children asked for was a pool table, "Something that we could use as a family". I found the best deal at sears and ordered a month before Christmas. When the merchandise arrived I received a call and I asked the if they could hold until christmas eve. They said yes, no problem. I called a week in advance to see how many boxes so that I could arrange a vehicle. At 5pmOn Christmas Eve, I called and asked if I paid extra if they could wrap in plastic due to the weather, again - they said no problem. I go to pick up the merchandise and only half of it was there. I just knew there had to be a mistake. I went to speak with the manager and the assist said oh i think someone came in a week ago and we gave it to them because theirs was damaged. Then another manager came out, I explained that my children were going to have no christmas. He yelled at me and my husband "DO YOU THINK WE DID THIS ON PURPOSE". No, I am sorry let me see when I can get one in. He said our money had been refunded to our CC and to get over. I just don't understand there customer service, they knew my merchandise was not in the store because they gave it away and could not give us a call or any indication that I was not going to be able to have a christmas gift for my children. I seriously know the importance of Christmas, I also know how important it was for me to give something to my children they wanted. It was not only the not getting our merchandise but the rude and hateful attitude of the "Manager".