Sears Garage Door / repairs

1 WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (262) 628-0737

I have a Sears garage door. On Tuesday Nov. 8 it would open only part way and I couldn't open it manually. I called, told them my car was inside, I was elderly and disabled, but they said it was not an emergency, even though I badly needed to go get food. They couldn't come out until Friday. Fortunatly a friend and I managed to get the door open, because on Friday, Nov 12, when they called to say they were coming out I told them that the problem was that the spring above the door was broken (which my friend had discovered AND I HAD ALREADY TOLD SEARS) and they said they didn't fix that; that I would have to call someone else. Meaning that if I hadn't been able to get my car out I'd STILL be without groceries and trapped at home. I'm telling all my friends not to EVER use sears. They count a broken refrigerator an emergency, but not leaving a handicapped 67 year old woman without transportation an emergency.

Ms

Comments

• Po
      12th of Nov, 2010

You could have called a taxi or asked a friend or family member to give you a ride.