Sears / electric fireplace

1 Cleveland, OH, United States

11/22 at 7:30pm I visited the sears at south park in strongsville ohio. I had researched an item prior to arriving at the store and according to your web site the item was there and in stock. When I asked the salesperson, conner, how I could get this item he quickly told me that the item was not there and that if it was there it would be in the furniture department. I told him that I saw it on line and that according to the on line site it was there. He told me that it was a seasonal items and unless it was on the floor it was not in stock! He also assured me that he knew everything that was in his store. By the way, I was the only customer in the whole store and have been a very very loyal customer over the years. Over the past month I have spent thousands of dollars there. I obviously was not satisfied with his answer so I went on your in store computer and showed him that it was in stock. He walked away and another young man assisted me. How rude to just disregard me!! The second young man was able to locate the item and I quickly purchased it. When I went around to pick up the item I couldnt help but notice the sign that said I would be waited on within 5 minutes. Great as it was now 8:30 and I was tired and ready to go home. However, after 20 minutes no one was to be found and now the store was announcing that it was closing in 10 minutes!!! I quickly called the store and asked to speak to the in store asst manager brit. She refused to talk to me and again I was on my own. I called back and asked for the young man that assisted me and he must have notified the stock room person. He showed up at closing and told me that he was working on other stuff. Never apologized for my half hour wait or even offered me a valid reason why. Didnt really say anything to me... As I was loading the item in my truck I could see your asst manager brit getting in her car and leaving.
This is the worst experience I have ever had at sears. My wife always complains to me as to why I continually shop there as the treatment is often never good. I have to say that I finally agree with here. I was in the market for a zero turn but dont think I will be going back. I thought that you should know that over the years the service there has gotten worse and worse and im tired of it. Its sad because again I am and have been and long standing loyal customer and really believe that you have good products but the service is terrible.

Sears