Sears / decidedly rude sales staff
Sears sales service has gone down the drain. I don't know in which alternate reality it is okay to not even acknowledge a potential customer, especially when said customer has been waiting for OVER 15 minutes. While the sole salesperson who was apparently able to answer questions about microwaves was attending a bleached-only-in-her-dreams-was-she-ever-pretty-enough-to-be-a-cheerleader type who was absolutely clueless, he could have just said "I'll be with you as soon as I'm finished with this customer. Instead, I was left wondering "Will anyone notice that I've been standing here looking very interested in home appliances?"
If Sears salespeople will treat me like this when I want to make a purchase, I shudder to think how they would treat me for any other issue. Sorry - I'll go to another store that has staff who want to make a sale. Loews, Home Depot, PC Richards & Son - they should be sending thank you cards to Sears. I prefer to deal with professional people rather than the "professionals" at Sears.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Master Protection Plan - Service on refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - Kenmore Elite Washer
- Sears Home Warranty - samsung washing machine
- Sears Brands - drill drive
- Sears Kenmore Elite - model # 795.74025.412