Sears / decidedly rude sales staff

1 Hackensack, MN, United States Review updated:

Sears sales service has gone down the drain. I don't know in which alternate reality it is okay to not even acknowledge a potential customer, especially when said customer has been waiting for OVER 15 minutes. While the sole salesperson who was apparently able to answer questions about microwaves was attending a bleached-only-in-her-dreams-was-she-ever-pretty-enough-to-be-a-cheerleader type who was absolutely clueless, he could have just said "I'll be with you as soon as I'm finished with this customer. Instead, I was left wondering "Will anyone notice that I've been standing here looking very interested in home appliances?"
If Sears salespeople will treat me like this when I want to make a purchase, I shudder to think how they would treat me for any other issue. Sorry - I'll go to another store that has staff who want to make a sale. Loews, Home Depot, PC Richards & Son - they should be sending thank you cards to Sears. I prefer to deal with professional people rather than the "professionals" at Sears.

Je
Jun 17, 2015

Comments

• Je
      17th of Jun, 2015

apparently there are two hackensacks in the US. My complaint was for the Hackensack, NJ location.

• Mk
      17th of Jun, 2015

WOW... You mean you made a mistake by using the wrong address in the complaint???

Kind of like the employee that was taking care of someone other than you and might not have noticed you looking at microwaves???

• Th
      18th of Jun, 2015

I prefer not to be approached by sales person in a store, as most people do I feel. I simply just ask for help when I need it. Why is that a problem to you?