Sears / the customer service associates were rude, hostile and mean
I went to the Sears on Front Street in the Kansas City Metro area. The customer service associates were rude, hostile, mean and refused sell to me. The old man that assisted me actually told me to go somewhere else to purchase what I needed, knowing or thinking I had to purchase what I needed there. I found myself talking to him as if I were the sales associate and appologizing for even intruding on his day. I am 53 and in my life time I have never been so abused by a sales associate. Yes his actions and speach was abuse.
A couple of days latter I went to Lowes to search for the product. The associates at Lowes speacial ordered the product. Since then I have had conversations with others and discovered they had experiance simular abuse.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund