Sears / took me a month to resolve their problem
I purchased a refrigerator from Sears retail store in Liberty NY and paid 65.00 to have it delivered 2 miles from your store and 20.00 for replacement. I noticed your website published 10.00. The delivery men came and shoved the old refrigerator out my door and dented the metal door. This is a clear disrespect Sears has.
In addition to the dented back door – the delivery person had a vulgar conversation with his partner on what he wants to do with all the woman he can when he retires.
Sears – I must admit I am quite surprised you allow this kind of vulgar and disrespectful behavior.
I recently had a credit card issue occur with your folks where you took out 40, 000.00 more than what the check was written for(4.000.00) and it took me a month to get this resolved. Not one of your customer service people tried to resolve it after 8 calls and I eventually contacted the bank to get the money back.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund