Sears / non-refundable delivery policy
We bought an expensive "new but slightly dented" Kenmore washer at an appliance outlet. (We now think that the washer had been returned previously.)The delivery men did not level it or follow installation instructions. We had to do everything. The washer would not drain during the 1st & only time that we used it. A service code kept flashing & the machine kept beeping. We called the service number in the late evening and someone with a poor command of English yelled at us and said that we should instead call the store the next day. She could not tell us what the code meant, how to stop the beeping, or how to get it to unlock. We told the store to haul it away after spending much of the night hand rinsing and wringing out the clothes, after we finally managed to get it to unlock. We are still being charged the $60 plus tax delivery charge because it is "non-refundable." Efforts to get this resolved through customer service have been unsuccessful. We had been Sears credit card customers for 39 years. Not any longer.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - Kenmore Elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore dehumidifier
- Sears Repair Services - refrigerator