Resolved Sears — warranty scam!
I purchased a ge washer from sears with a 5 year warranty. It broke 6 months later took the 3 weeks to repair. it then broke 7 weeks later, technician came out and said we must have abused the washer, it will cost me $2500 to fix it!!?? this when there is a 5 year warranty! Bottom line if you need a major repair they will just void the contract with some kind of bogus lie! Spent hrs on the phone, final judgment voided contract! sears salesman can't believe it, never in 16 years has he seen an abuse claim on a washer. Sears must be getting desperate to save money!
Will be contacting my attorney, there is no way they are getting away with screwing me over.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund