Sears / customer service/delivery

On 08/10/07 Purchased a Free Standing Gas Range, Microhood and oven, and 4 cycle dishwasher from Sears Willowbrook. NJ Price was over 3,100.00.

Items were replacements for old Sears Products.

Have purchased all appliances from sears for over 40 years.

Delivery set for 08/24. Received 3 calls from Sears Delivery prior to 08/24 to assure that some one would be home to receive delivery.

Called [protected] on 08/23 at 6 pm to confirm delivery. Received call from Sears delivery at 7:19 pm indicating that delivery would be on 08/24 between 2 and 4 pm.

Had old appliances removed. Additional stair rails removed from entrance hall. Old appliances placed out in disposal area for garbage pick up.

On 08/24 Garbage pick up at 7:30 am. At 8:45 Sears Delivery called and said they could not make delivery applicances did not come in on the morning truck.

Stove would not be delivered until September 9th
Micohood would not be delivered until August 29 and Dishwasher would not be delivered until August 25.

Called Sears Willowbrook Store. Appliance Dept spoke to Omar. He said the only person that could help me was Rob the individual that sold me the units and he would not be in today.

Asked for customer service dept. Guess what. Sears stores do not have customer service. Each deparment has that responsibility. Asked for individaul in Appliances that takes care of customer service. He said I had to speak to Rob. I told him Rob would not be in today. He said that's right.

Since I was getting nowhere I terminated the call.

I Called Sears Holding Corp, Hoffman Estates, IL and asked for Mr. Aylwin B. Lewis office. He is CEO of Sears Holding Corp.

Spoke to Thiffany who said she was an Executive Officer of the Company.

Her responses were worst than Omar's. She said she could do absolutely nothing to assist me.

At 11:30 Mail delivery my Visa Card Bill came in and all of the Sears Charges of 08/10 were listed for payment. But no delivery.

Went back to store and cancelled all items ordered.

Comments

• Be
      10th of Sep, 2007

I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PROMPT SERVICE I WAS PROMISED ON MY WASHER. IT HAS A MAINTAINANCE AGREEMENT ON IT. I WAS TOLD HE WOULD ARRIVE BETWEEN 8 TO FIVE . IT IS NOW FIVE FORTY P.M. ON MONDAY SEPTEMBER 10 2007 AND I HAVEN'T HAD A CALL FROM NOBODY FROM SEARS.