Sears / poor customer delivery service
Sears has scheduled delivery for 5/19, with a notation of our need to have prior to 3:00 PM. Call on 5/18 evening confirmed arrival at 2:00 PM. We cancelled and re-scheduled at 2:45 when a call to Sears told us that delivery would be about 3:30 - no apology for time change. Re-scheduled for 5/20 afternoon, with call to us during evening of 5/19 to verify. Attended event, so cell off that evening. When turned on next morning, no call, so contacted Sears to find out time. Told then that no one authorized the delivery, so was scheduled for 5/21 AM. After lengthy altercation with scheduler, was offered $50 for "inconvenience". Delivery man arrived on time 5/21 AM, but with wrong pedestals for washer and dryer. Now the nightmare really begins. Have talked with three different phone centers, none of whom supposedly are authorized to help me get the right parts. I must call the store where I purchased the appliance for them to correct. Have called the store three times, and each time the auto-attendant system has told me that the main office is busy and has cut me off. Can anyone help, or is the just how Sears does customer service?
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears - kenmore elite refrigerator repair
- Sears - I don't know.
- Sears A&E Service Repair - whirlpool refrigerator
- Sears Home Warranty - kenmore dehumidifier
- Sears Repair Services - refrigerator