Sears Auto Center / tires and car damage

Colonial Heights, VA, United States
Phone: 8045266300
I went into the Sears Auto center at Southpark Mall on 9/28/08 and dropped my car off at 10:30AM. I wanted two new tires placed on the front of the car and one stud replaced on the right front rotor. The car was finished 2PM, keep in mind when I walked out in the shop once to check on the car the employee asked me did I know how the brake pads went back into the brake assembly. I paid and went to leave the parking lot and heard a noise from the right front tire like rubbing metal. So I turned around and drove the car back into the service center and explained the issue. The employee that previously worked on my car pulled the left front tire off and while trying to remove the right front tire the lug nut for the new stud he just replaced would not come off. He stated that it could have been the incorrect lug nut. He had to cut the lug nut off and reinstall a whole new stud on the rotor once again which caused him to have to drive to pick up another one which I waited for once again. After the new stud was replaced and the new tires placed back on the front of the car I went to leave and drive home once again. I live several miles from the sears auto center and got about half way there and the car felt like something was holding it back a little. I pulled into my driveway and smelled burning brakes. I noticed the right front tire was smoking and I touched one of the lug nuts with my thumb and it caused a blister immeadiatly from the heat. I placed a jack under the car and tried to spin that wheel and it would not turn. I called Sears and they said to call a tow truck to bring the car back to the shop. I called a tow truck (around 5 PM) and they took the car back to the shop. Sears once again looked at my car. My brakes pad were damaged due to the heat, my CV boot was ripped (which wasnt before) and the heat warped my rotor to the point where it needed replacing because the right front wheel still would not spin. I called a ride to take me home and I arrived home at 7:30PM that evening. I called the next day to speak with the manager and asked for an update. he told me he would have a class 3 tech look at the car but doubted the CV boot could have been ripped just by putting tires on the car. I asked for a update before any parts were put on and I had concern about the axle since that side got so hot while driving home. I called 5 times between 11AM and 12PM on 9/29/08 and no one answered the phone at sears. I am still waiting to see what the resolution is but they seem unwilling to repair all of the damage they caused. I was told on 9/29/08 at 8AM that I would have an update and it is now 12:49PM and I have again for an hour and no one is picking up the phone.
Ch