101 Street Northwest 8003, Edmonton, AB, T6E 5E2, CA

Reviews and Complaints

very disgusting customer service

We had this company clean our ducts in September-while doing this they broke the window in our basement. Basically after going back and forth with them forever...a month almost to the day we finally got our window back. They never once initiated the calling process in regards to us getting back our window-we always had to call them-everytime they said they were coming to bring our window they never showed up-tried dealing with the Manager a Kevin Cowan and he seemed like he was sympathetic to our situation but in the end he was "screwing us around" as well-this was the first and last time we will ever have our ducts cleaned by this company-tried complaining to Sears head office but it seems like Sears doesn't really care either-i guess just as long as they have your money-they don't care what kind of service or impression one has of their company and their service.

• Ce
    CEvans Dec 03, 2008

My experience has shown me that Sears customer service is bad in more than one sector and you're right, most of the Customer Service people don't seem to care.

Chander Jun 21, 2009

I believe employees are not professional thats why sears become worst in customer service. They are saling their product forcefully, and once you got after one minute it is hard to cancel your product even though you have not receive your product.

• Pa
    pat and corinne feasey Jun 27, 2012

i will never get this company again, they never guarantee thier work or return calls. thier tech have made 2 mistakes already and the last mistake scared me when we found out they wired it wrong when they put the furnace back together after cleaning it. not one phone call back from them. cf