Sears Auto Center / automotive service (oil change)

1 103 cowboy drClarksville, TN, United States

Went to sears auto in Clarksville, TN on monday for an oil change. went through the check in progress and agreed to have them text me when the car was ready. I asked how long the car would be. I was told 90 minutes but no more than 2 hours 15 minutes. at 208 pm i got the text asking me to respond with Y to get text messages from sears. 3 hours later...yes i said 3 hours later I told them I wanted to speak to a manager because I had been waiting 3 hours and my car still had not been taken into the garage. I was told there was NO MANAGER in the store. shortly after 5 pm they took my car in and completed the oil change. There was no offer to knock off some of the cost of the oil change because of the long wait. after I got home i got looking at the receipts. the one i signed when they checked me in said the car was promised at 4:15 pm. when i checked out THAT receipt was printed at 5:26 pm and at the top it said the car was promised at 6:00 pm. way to go sears changing the time on the receipt to make it look like you got my car done in a timely manner.

Sears Auto Center