SAM'S CLUB BALANCING / bad balancing and refusal to correct it
I brought my car for balancing my tires on 11/11/10
they told me that one tire was out of round...i could not see the difference with the other tires. Confident, i took the car out...and i hear d a strange noise and some strong vibrations.
When i brought the car, there were no vibration and no noise.
I brought it back to Sam's club to get it examined and the problem corrected. They told me my tire was out of round and they proposed to put a new one. I told them that this tire was not making noise nor vibrating before.
They said they removed all the weights on it and could not balance it. It appeared very strange to me. I complained more and gave me a refund for the balancing of this tire. I asked them to put the weights back. they said they could not. I told them to balance it the best they can and i would sign a disclaimer. They refused.
I was busy so i left.
I have now a car that is dangerously vibrating and with a strange. I will go to a mechanic to check what they did wrong (maybe just removing all the balancing weights previously installed.)
They made my car unsafe to drive...THIS IS A SHAME...
I will never go to Sam's club again. it is better to find an independent mechanics to do the balancing..they are incompetent and dishonest. I am thinking to sue them!!!
More SAM'S CLUB BALANCING Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - unlimited car washes offered
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - snack bar
- Sam’s Club Latham - I am complaining about how I was treat for the time I was working there and how I don’t feel like it was looked into properly 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - I am complaining about bad quality parts
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - customer service and website issues