The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sam's Club — discrimination
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was schedulled to be interviewed this morning at 10 AM at the mentioned address to get a job but at first I had to wait for 35 minutes after a customer service representative paged the store manager whose name is Tasha and also she did not greet me in any way, just asked me if I was going to interview. After that time she came to a computer and spend some time about fifteen minutes checking something and printing my resume. Then she told me that one of her employees would conduct the interview, thing that was made about 1 hour after I came to the store. Until here it could be normal but my complaint is that I do not think somebody else different to a store manager have to conduct a job interview and much less an employee. This young lady (the employee) ask me four questions which I had already responded in my application and after that she told me that a second interview would be schedulled to talk to a manager.
What I know is that only managers are allowed to conduct interviews and no regular employees. If my credit record or my background could have said something bad about me I do not want to waste time neither for the manager or for the prospect employee. Checking backgrounds or credit reports must be done before calling people to be interviewed and do not make feel them stupids as I felt this morning.
In a normal company decisions have done at the same place and time and do not make to wait people mostly if they have things to do.
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service&
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - my chips
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - pies in bakery
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - cell phone
- Sam's Club - parking lot liability
- Sam's Club - misrepresentation