Sam's Clubdiscrimination

I was schedulled to be interviewed this morning at 10 AM at the mentioned address to get a job but at first I had to wait for 35 minutes after a customer service representative paged the store manager whose name is Tasha and also she did not greet me in any way, just asked me if I was going to interview. After that time she came to a computer and spend some time about fifteen minutes checking something and printing my resume. Then she told me that one of her employees would conduct the interview, thing that was made about 1 hour after I came to the store. Until here it could be normal but my complaint is that I do not think somebody else different to a store manager have to conduct a job interview and much less an employee. This young lady (the employee) ask me four questions which I had already responded in my application and after that she told me that a second interview would be schedulled to talk to a manager.

What I know is that only managers are allowed to conduct interviews and no regular employees. If my credit record or my background could have said something bad about me I do not want to waste time neither for the manager or for the prospect employee. Checking backgrounds or credit reports must be done before calling people to be interviewed and do not make feel them stupids as I felt this morning.

In a normal company decisions have done at the same place and time and do not make to wait people mostly if they have things to do.

• Don'tBeAMoron Sep 05, 2010

Dear ###,

So happy that I will never have to see you ringing me out as I shop at Sam's Club. Your poor attitude and lack of patience make you a perfect candidate for the McDonalds Corporation. Just remember, I like extra ketchup with my fries.

Sincerely,

Consumer America

P.S. Work on your grammar. It is appalling.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices