Ross / Customer Service (???)

1 E Commerical BlvdOakland Park, FL, United States

I cannot believe what I had to experience at Ross in Oakland Park, FL today, July 26 2008, around 10:50am, where I wanted to return two shirts.
I stood in line of the second cash register (ELAINE's), as nobody else stood in line there yet. Then the girl next to her, ANDREA, told me I had to stand in line behind her register. (OT: "This is not a line!!" - very rude tone in her voice) Two(!!)ladies in the meantime got in front of me (I was there first!) so i went over to the other cash registers as there were less people.
After about 5min(!) ANDREA told me in a very rude way (she almost yelled- in front of all customers!) I could not return my clothes there and had to stand in hers and ELAINE's lane.
Both ANDREA and her collegue ELAINE laughed/ grinned!! They made me spend 15 extra minutes at this store-
unbelieveably rude, no customer service!
I hope the store manager will teach these girls how to treat customers. (ANDREA was unbelievably rude, ELAINE was more modest- she "just" grinned...)
I will definately never enter this store again and expect an apology for what has happened.
Who do these girls, especially ANDREA, think they are? I do not expect to be treated like a special customer, but I expect to be treated with respect. They could have told me right away where to stand in line plus let me in front of these women as they came AFTER I entered the store and waited in the "wrong" lane! (Is there a wrong lane for the cashregister?? I do not think so!!!) They obviously did that on purpose.
Never in my life I had to experience anything like that.

Da