Ross Dress for Less / dishonest company with returns
A while back I purchased a picture frame for $9.99 I decided I didn't want it because it didn't go with everything else in my house. Yesterday I drove 20 minutes to the nearest Ross in lady Lake Florida to return the frame. I didn't have the receipt but the office tag is still on the frame. I was told that they were only going to give me $6 back because I didn't have my reciept, when I asked why they said something about a Mark up? So I asked to speak with a manager, I talked to a girl named Pam who was not understanding and rude. I took the frame and left. I will not return to any Ross store until this is fixed, I am a frequent customer who has given a lot of money to this company but I do not like dishonesty. I will not help a company who tries to steal my money.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - unethical behaviour of store supervisor/associate
- Ross Dress for Less - working at ross
- Ross Stores - paycheck
- Ross Dress for Less - sexual harassment, non workplace convo, making my daughter feel uncomfortable and discrimination...
- Ross Dress for Less - store and dressing room is filthy bacteria