Rooms To Go / bad business

Seffner, FL, United States

Horrible experience with this blunder of a business. My order has been messed up for two months, pieces missing, not all pieces shipped, delivery dates not set up, and partial deliveries delivered at 9 p.m. When I purchased an apartments worth of furniture, I was never informed that my sofa was on back order. When my furniture was delivered, pieces of the bed were missing, the driver wanted to set the bed up where he thought it should go after I told him where I wanted it to go and got mad, pieces of my end table were missing, and I was informed, by the driver, that my sofa was most likely back ordered since is wasn’t on the truck. It was several weeks before I received the missing piece to my bed. My sofa was to be delivered today, exactly two months after being ordered, and the wrong sofa was delivered. I have not had anything to sit on for two months and Rooms to Go had the nerve to offer me a hundred-dollar discount and another delivery date in for August, another 2 months. REALLY??? The sofa I purchased sits on the floor in several locations, yet I was told by customer service, who is not trained to handle an upset costumer but is trained on rudeness, that it is against corporate policy to sell off the floor. I suppose it is corporate policy to inconvenience and lie to the customer. Now I am told that it will take two days to process the return request, a week for the store to schedule a pick up and my refund will not be issued until the WRONG sofa is picked up and ANOTHER 21 days for my refund check to be mailed to me. That spells out that I will be sitting on the floor for another MONTH.
I plan to let EVERYONE about this. It is going to be posted everywhere I can think to post
Rooms to Go is awful and I WILL NEVER shop there again.

Rl