Rogers Cable / loud tv commercials

Why do Rogers Cable makes TV shows so hard to hear but when Commercials Come on the air my TV Blair’s this is highly annoying and if it blows my TV speakers I expect that Rogers Cable to pay for my TV repair.

Sent from
Debralee, and Michael Bidgood.

D  28th of Jun, 2007 by
Rogers does not control the volume of commercials - the feed comes complete with commercials directly from the broadcaster.

Unfortunately, complaints need to be filed against each of the offending broadcasters, and it appears that many have this problem.

A  11th of Jul, 2007 by
On June 26 we received an invitation for a free gift from Rogers.com/withthanks and enter a number. Well there is no such site. What is going on??

Murray Manley.
N  19th of Jul, 2007 by
I got the gift card for Rogers.com/withthanks?? How do I claim prize?

Ryan Lloyd
A  7th of Aug, 2007 by
I too have a gift card from Rogers.com/withthanks but have not been able to claim, whats the problem?
N  20th of Aug, 2007 by
I got a gift How can I enter to register it? There is no access for it on page http://rogers.com/withthanks/

Help anyone.
A  21st of Feb, 2008 by
Ya. Bugs me too. Should have class action but more on social grounds not speaker damage which is too hard to prove. Maybe CRTC would listen.
A  30th of Sep, 2008 by
It certainly is conspicuous that ONLY the Roger's commercials are played loudly. I think that this is a little bit more than a "coincidence".
D  31st of Jul, 2009 by
hehe hey, Dick,

I have Bell and they`re just as bad.

But I did hear that Rogers is sending out agents to pick through your garbage while you`re not home. Might want to get that checked into.
A  28th of Jan, 2010 by
I am sure Rogers could give customers the ability to adjust a volume level for all channels as a whole. The worst channel for this is Rogers SportsNet. Also yeah Rogers commercials are the loudest of them all. If they can give the ability to play bust'a'move on my TV through the rogers cable box using the rogers remote, im sure they can fix this!
N  3rd of Feb, 2010 by
Hi basslion - This is Mary with the Rogers online communications team. I just replied to you on the other thread you started as well.

I appreciate your feedback and the time you've taken to tell us about it. As I mentioned in the other thread, I have already shared this with our team.

Take Care!