Relianceindiacall.com / double talk offer!

In their Ad they offered Double talk for the first two recharges. The denominations were $50 $25 $10 And $5. The Ad is there from 21st December until 15th January 2007 for first time registrants.I registered for the first time on December 23rd, and was able to charge $50 which they doubled. On the second day I tried recharging, they had removed $50 and $25 dollar denominations for recharge plus all the offer details. Incidentally few other people had copied on their web page all their offer details.

Comments

• Ra
      12th of May, 2007
    RelianceIndiacall.com - Bad service

When I registered for Reliance long distance the greeting was just reasonable. However, the current greeting is annoying in terms of content and length. It is a perfect advertisement to turn off customers.

30th of Jul, 2007

Comcast is waste cable service. It is waste service.

• Ak
      22nd of Oct, 2007
    RelianceIndiacall.com - Bad service

I used to use the pre-paid service of RelianceIndiaCall.com to call India. For the past 3-4 days I just cannot get through to my destination number. On calling the helpdesk they say the destination network must be busy. I used 4-5 different destination numbers on different networks and yet I could not get through. The Reliance system keeps saying "Check your number". Very frustrating. I am able to reach my numbers via AirtelCallHome.com but not through RelianceIndiaCall.com. Anyway, what's more frustrating is that after I call helpdesk they do some tweaking at their end due to which I can reach the destination numbers for a while before the problem re-surfaces. The agent pretends as if nothing is wrong with their network but the fact of the matter is that the network and technology they use is substandard and they mislead clients saying "there is nothing wrong please try again". Airtel offers much better service and I recommend it.

• Po
      12th of Nov, 2007

I am not able to login to the reliance India call URl for the last one month.