Reliance India Call / poor service

United States Review updated:
2.5
Reliacne India call services are becoming poor day by day.

1. Many days, their system got jammed and does not pick up the calls.

2. The voice quality has reduced a lot.

3. Some days, the line is getting disconected frequently. The pity is when you try to make a call again, you get a message that the service is busy in this line. Alas ! The computer has not released your line and the meter is just running. You try call customer service, the call keeps ringing.

I was trying to register in AIRTEL site. Kudos ! The site does not allow me to register and keeping error message. Very poor quality web site.

When is India going to improve despite claiming that they have a big brain power?

Comments

Va
  17th of Dec, 2007
Reliance India Call service has gone so bad that they do not even pay attention to what customer is saying. I called RIC service to complain that I cannot make calls from my registered phone. They took all the information politely and said that the problem will be fixed in 30 minutes. I called after 2 hours and they repeated the same drill again and told me that the problem will be fixed in 30 minutes. When I asked what happened to the first 30 minutes, they do not know about it. I called again after 2 days and after 1 week. Same answer. Like many people, I had to close my account finally.

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications