Reliance India Call / poor service

Reliacne India call services are becoming poor day by day.

1. Many days, their system got jammed and does not pick up the calls.

2. The voice quality has reduced a lot.

3. Some days, the line is getting disconected frequently. The pity is when you try to make a call again, you get a message that the service is busy in this line. Alas ! The computer has not released your line and the meter is just running. You try call customer service, the call keeps ringing.

I was trying to register in AIRTEL site. Kudos ! The site does not allow me to register and keeping error message. Very poor quality web site.

When is India going to improve despite claiming that they have a big brain power?

Comments

• Va
      17th of Dec, 2007

Reliance India Call service has gone so bad that they do not even pay attention to what customer is saying. I called RIC service to complain that I cannot make calls from my registered phone. They took all the information politely and said that the problem will be fixed in 30 minutes. I called after 2 hours and they repeated the same drill again and told me that the problem will be fixed in 30 minutes. When I asked what happened to the first 30 minutes, they do not know about it. I called again after 2 days and after 1 week. Same answer. Like many people, I had to close my account finally.