Raymour & Flanigan / rip off

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. The worst delivery service I have ever experienced. Assembled my furniture incorrectly, showed up 5 hours late! The were extremely rude on the phone. They acted as if they are doing me a favour. Do not do business with this company. They refunded my delivery fee, but I still can't use my bed. They can't come back when it is good for me. I spent almost $2000, and they give you a run around. I have never regretted a business transaction more. Save yourself the headache and don't buy from this sleazy operation.

Va

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Oct, 2009

As a former employee, I can tell you that they will tell customers whatever it is they want to hear just to get them off the phone. The lower management will always take the easy way out and have others do the dirty work for them.

Also, it is a common practice that R&F sells used furniture as new. Furniture that has been in someone else's home and returned to the warehouse would always be the next out of inventory to get delivered to the next customer. It's also happened that the same person that returned a piece(s) got the same one re-delivered on an exchange. That shows how they do not care about customer satisfaction.

I could go on and on about how they try and deceive customer's. There is not enough space here or time for me to list everything.

Do yourself a favor and avoid purchasing anything from them. It's not worth the hassle.