Proflowers.com / Scam charges
I saw an ad on facebook for $19 flowers (for Mother's Day) and I thought that was a great deal. Then, after going through the trouble of finding out when mom would be home and entering all the required info, I see that there are EXTRA charges. These fees are not in other flower delivery orders and I used to order from 1800flowers all the time.
Anyway, I thought I could send the flowers early and the delivery charge would be less, it indicated a $4.99 charge. When the saw the total charges, I was surprised. The $4.99 charge was for 'guaranteed mother's day delivery' and it wasn't even for the day of Mother's day. It would have been more if it was closer to that day. There was also the standard delivery charge of $12.99 and a handling fee of $1.99. Ridiculous!
I usually pay $8.99 or $9.99 for flower delivery, not a guarantee fee and a handling fee added.
This holiday special was clearly a SCAM!
I canceled the order and did not proceed but it truly wasted my time.
More Proflowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - cancelled order/half wilted arrangement
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses