Having problems with FTD Companies?

FTD Companies Customer Service Contacts

1800 736 3383 (Customer Service)
+1 630 719 7800 (Head Office)
+1 858 729 2800 (San Diego, CA)
+44 152 941 6591 (United Kingdom)
+1 646 277 1228 (Investor Inquiries)
3113 Woodcreek Drive
Downers Grove, Illinois
San Diego
4830 Eastgate Mall, San Diego, CA 92121, USA

United Kingdom
Interflora House, Watergate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England, NG34 7TB

India
Block D-Wing II, 5th Floor, Cyber Gateway Building, Hitech City, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally, Hyderabad, 500081

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FTD Companies Customer Service. Initial FTD Companies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FTD Companies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FTD Companies. Discuss the issues you have had with FTD Companies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

May 11, 2020

FTD Companies — Mother's day order was a bust

Placed an order for flowers to be delivered on 9 May 2020 about a week or so earlier. 9 May comes and goes -...

Apr 22, 2020

FTD Companies — Confirmation number [protected] / order number: [protected] / delivery date: 16 april 2020

I placed an order with ftd.com on the 14th of april. The flowers were sent to my daughter for her birthday on...

FTD CompaniesDead flower delivery on valentine's day. Order # #e4654722.

delivered to 1101 S Lyman Ave Oak Park, IL 60304. The flowers were Calla Lilies.. I was visiting my mother in anticipation of the flower delivery. When I arrived, the FTD package was left at the front door. The leaves were the first to go. I watered the flowers and let them rest indoors. Within 10 to 15 minutes the flowers were drooped over. Bear in mind that the flowers were a gift to my 94 year old mother. what a disappointment to her!!

FTD CompaniesNon delivery of purchase

I purchased flowers for delivery on February 13, 2020. The delivery was scheduled for Valentine's Day delivery on February 14, 2020, at a business. The business is closed in the weekend Saturday and Sunday. The delivery never occurred. I contacted FTD on several occasions on February 14, 2020 prior to 6:00 PM, due to the non delivery. I was never able to get through.

FTD Companiesdisappointing and disgusting

I am complaining because I have children that I am trying to raise and you have men kissing men on my children commical! What is wrong with you people?! You will never get another dime of mine!!! You are disgusting to say the least.

FTD Companiesproduct / delivery

I ordered flowers for a funeral online through legacy / FTD flowers. Flowers were to be delivered to funeral home. I received confirmation of the order and the following morning received a message advising that flowers were be prepared for delivery.
        At 5pm in the afternoon I received a message advising that they were not going to be able to deliver. FTD advised that they would send flowers to the person's house. If i wanted them delivered to the house i would have had them delivered there to start with. After numerous messages they refunded my money. Do not recommend FTD.

Sep 25, 2019

FTD Companies — flower delivery

I ordered a specific arrangement from the website to be delivered September 17. However, I received an email...

FTD Flowersflorist

I placed an online order for Mother's Day flowers on Thursday, May 9, 2019. On Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 2:08pm I received an email from FTD stating that there were no florists available and that my order was being refunded. I was offered 10% off my next purchase. By that time, there was nothing I could do about sending my mother a gift. It was too late. Customer service "apologized, " but offered no help in correcting the matter. I was just told they couldn't help me. This is the worst customer service experience of my life.

FTD Companiesunreliable

I ordered a couple of Mother's Day gift items on Tuesday, May 7th and paid extra shipping to have them delivered on Friday, May 10th. When ordering, I specified the shipping zip code to make sure the items were available to deliver to that area. So, come Friday, May 10th, I get a phone call from what sounded like a very disorganized customer service representative saying that the items that I ordered were not available to ship to that area!!! She kept saying, "I'm sorry", but I could tell they were just words she probably says every day to customers. She told me that I could reorder something else, but when I asked if it would be delivered before Mother's Day she said "no". I told her what kind of bind she was putting me in by leaving me high and dry without a Mother's Day gift and asked if they could work out an expedited shipping deal since it was their fault they fell short, but she just said they would issue me a refund and couldn't deliver before Mother's Day. Unbelievable - what customer service!!! DO NOT USE FTD!!!

FTD Companiesftd flowers

I called FTD to place an order today May 9, 2019.
              The customer service person was not knowledgeable on the items, did not know about the promotions & kept putting me on hold. I knew the item# of the arrangement I wanted & she said it was not available in my sisters zip code. Ok, so I selected another one. She put me on hold again & then stated that I had to talk to someone in customer service. She transferred me to someone else. I had to repeat my name, address, email & order AGAIN to her. I told her that I had a Groupon coupon towards my order. She said I had to hold after I gave her my information. I was on hold for 2 hours, 4 minutes!!! (I timed it on my phone)
              She never came back to me so I hung up the phone.
              I called the FTD line again & placed the order with a person who understood my frustration & stated that no order had been placed prior to this. I never experienced customer service like this. I've been in business also in customer service & feel I was really treated poorly & am very upset. I want to cancel my order & would like to speak to someone regarding this matter. Please contact me as soon as possible. I can be reached at [protected] or [protected]@aol.com.
              I'd appreciate hearing from you.

FTD Companies — poor condition of flowers received that were left outside in july

10/31/2018 I would like to be removed from all solicitations of FTD because you don't stand behind your...

FTD Companies — a bag of peanut block bites

I purchased a bag from the store in Chesapeake, va I got home opened bag and the tasted funny so I asked my...

FTD Companies — flower delivery

Ordered Flowers (std bouquet) to be delivered on 7/11/18 at 9:30 am and paid extra for same day delivery. I...

FTDflowers were never delivered

Order was originally made for a Florida delivery for Mother's Day. I found out my mother-in-law was on her way home back to Canada. So no one was at her Florida address. I cancelled the order as soon as I was aware and was reassured that it was fine and it could be delivered to the Toronto area of Canada. This was on the Saturday am before Mothers Day, May 12/2018. I asked That it be delivered the Wed, May 16/2018.
                -Wed May [protected]@6:01am : I received an Email from "[protected]@ftd.com " stating my order was scheduled for delivery today.
                - I didn't notice until that evening that a second email was sent Wed May [protected]@ 8:58 am : stating that I was to contact them as they needed additional information. ?? -So I called the number provided and gave my order number and was asked a ton of unnecessary questions to verify who I was. I asked her could she stop for a minute because I was told to call this number as I received an email from a Roxanne Claudette. Finally she said the Etobicoke (Toronto) address I gave on Saturday was not coming up! ???? I confirmed it on Saturday???
                -After what felt like hours the girl from FTD finally got the address and spelling correct. In fact I asked several times for her to repeat and I even asked to talk to someone else because she obviously had issues with either hearing, spelling or maybe English was not her mother language. But she refused to transfer me. Finally she repeated the whole address back and SAID she found a local florist and it would be processed asap. I was told I'd receive an email when it was being processed.
                -Thursday: I expected an early email ...waited all day NO emails... So I checked my online order status and it stated it was at the florists.
                - Friday: NO Emails, I checked my online status...again it stated it was at florists, I waited until 10:30am Called FTD and was told my order could not be filled in Canada!!! What a scam! I never received an email or phone call, and it took them 6 days to figure this out! Also isn't FTD international! Finally they cancelled my order and I was told I would have to wait 5 business days for them to put the refund back on my visa! We will see! Very Shady!
                DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY! Very Unprofessional .
                I have put in a formal complain.
                I also received an email survey from FTD and wrote out my many complaints. That was 5 days ago and still I have not received any reply!

FTDgold rewards not worth the fee

FTD will not allow frequent flier miles program members who are members of their yearly Gold Rewards Program paid yearly program earn miles and use the benefits of the Gold Rewards Program. They claim you cannot “combine promotions” and must choose to use your Gold Rewards membership OR receive airline mileage for the order...but not both. A paid for membership such as GOLD REWARDS is specifically offered and advertised for waiving of the service fees and delivery fees.
                  It is therefore not a “promotion” because it is only available to those who pay for the benefit. Airline miles are NEVER awarded for the amount of monies paid for delivery fees, service fees, or taxes anyway. To refuse to honor Gold Award Member benefits that I have paid for if I choose airline points is refusing to offer benefits I paid for and to, in effect, charge me a service fee for receiving airline mileage points.
                  FTD is penalizing the customer by charging the customer service and delivery fees if they desire to receive airline miles for an order, therefore charging the customers to receive the miles for orders. Therefore, neither the airline miles awarded nor the Gold Rewards is a free promotion. This is bait and switch, poor customer service, deceitful, and in layman’s terms, reduces the value of Gold Rewards to a worthless yearly fee for customers who are members of an airline frequent fliers club as they cannot use the program they have purchased in good faith. Plain and simple, for such customers, this is a rip off.

gold rewards not worth the fee

FTD — customer service

My order no. FAC634288. Customer service call on hold with no agent getting back to the call for 23 minute...

Florist.comflowers

I want to tell about this terrible company and also I highly recommend not to order from them!
                    I have ordered flowers for Mother's day and they never came! Many days already passed and still no sign of my order or refund. When flowers didn't arrive I contacted them and was given fake promises. Several days later I called again and asked them to cancel my order, they agreed pretty fast and even promised a refund. A since I'm writing this review that means that I still have something to complain about. They promised me a refund but I have not received my money. This site is a total scam!!! Beware and tell everyone you know! www.florist.com is a scam!

FTDbday flowers ordered

Hi
                      I had ordered flowers to be delivered for my mothers bday yesterday . I have ordered before but never received photos, but this morning my mother sent a photo saying thanks. It was ridiculous ... I upgrade my order to medium and saved the photo of what it was going to look like and what she got was nothing like it.. I am extremely upset ! Is this what goes on? The fact that the people who receive don't usually send a photo and the people ordering rarely find out what is sent so something less expensive is sent? I see 1 rose in this whole lot probably be 1 more if it all. I am going to go a check .

bday flowers ordered

FTD Flowersnot listing to the customer

we placed an order over the phone with one of your customer service phone people that could barely speak English and was very hard to understand and if that wasn't bad enough they must not understand English as well because gave the person my daughter address and apartment number and your person left off the apartment number either because didn't understand English or because they just didn't listen but in any case the end result was cancelling the order and getting our money back and leaving a bad taste in our mouths as well as my disappointed daughter that her sister got flowers but she didn't I doubt that I will ever want to order flowers through your company again because of all the BS my wife went through trying to get help to fix the problem and no one seeming to care

FTDnever received my order!

I have ordered a plant from FTD website and received a payment confirmation email and was supposed to receive it the next day. Instead of my plant I received another message that delivery will be several days late. After a week I called and asked about my order and they said that they need more time to deliver. Then I was told that my plant was no longer in stock and was offered a 10$ refund!! What a joke! Never again I will order anything from these people!