1-800-Flowers.com Logo

1-800-Flowers.com

Having problems with 1-800-Flowers.com?

1-800-Flowers.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 1-800-Flowers.com Customer Service. Initial 1-800-Flowers.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 1-800-Flowers.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 1-800-Flowers.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 1-800-Flowers.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

1-800-Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews

1-800-Flowers.comDelivery of a plant to a funeral service and then a second delivery which was not any better

Plants delivered were wilting, very poorly done and holes the leaves.
Order number/s: W01005743945618 and then

[protected] Which was to replace the first poor order!

I want to be fully refunded NO partial. I will not use this company anymore. This is my first time having this issue absolutely horrible experiences for the Mother of the deceased. I also have pictures of the delivery's!

Feb 26, 2021

1800Flowers — Cake pops, petit fours, dark covered strawberries

Feb 4 - Went on the Sherries Berries site to order dark chocolate strawberries for a Valentine's Day...

1-800-Flowers.comHeavenly Hyacinth - Large Product Number: 158025L

Order #: W01005737725102
    Order Date: 2/6/2021
    I have used this company for YEARS. They have gone completely downhill.
    First off, Margie was kind & professional. I doubt though, that I will purchase from 1-800-flowers again. The reasons are: 1. The first young lady I spoke with said I would get a refund. I also told her I did not want the flowers as they were not delivered & probably dead. She stated I would get a refund with an email for proof. I NEVER got this. 2. The second time I called, the young man hung up before I could relate my issue. 3. The third person I spoke with was Margie. As I said, she was very good. She sent an email of confirmation of the refund after I convinced her I did NOT want dead flowers delivered to my mother. And I know it is her job, but then she tried to sell me some chocolate strawberries. Really?!? You should not have your people do that when a customer is already dissatisfied. 4. Both ladies started out with the rote form response that non-delivery was due to the Pandemic and problems with E-commerce. What!?!? That is a flat out lie. The flowers got ALL THE WAY from Terre Haute, IN to Broken Arrow, OK within 3 DAYS. 5. 1-800 flowers should make sure they are reimbursed from FedEx. They had TWO AND A HALF DAYS to deliver the flowers before the storm hit the Midwest. That is a failure on the part of FedEx per their contract with 1-800 Flowers.
    Ultimately, 1-800 flowers has my money and I (or my mother) have no product. I have yet to receive a refund. That is theft. After many years of purchasing with 1-800 Flowers, I have decided to use other vendors. You may contact me at [protected]@gmail.com if you require any further information. Tracy Smith

1-800-Flowers.comDelivery

I am completely appalled at the customer service at 1800flowers. I ordered flowers for my aunt last Thursday for her birthday on Monday. As of right now, they still have NOT been delivered nor will they be delivered today. Maybe tomorrow they said. You have got to be kidding ME!!!. They apologized, I said... I have a GUARANTEE for you. I Will Neeeeevvvveeeerrrr Evvvveeerrrr Order from your company again. He said I really wish you would reconsider. You have got to be kidding ME!!!. This is the 2nd order in a row you screwed up & you want me to reconsider... Nawww...I'm good. So... moral of the story... If you want your flowers on time... Do not order through 1800Flowers!!!

Feb 19, 2021

1-800-Flowers.com — Late delivery

I placed an order of two items for Valentine's day and I was sent an email confirmation showing that one of...

1-800-Flowers.comOrder W01005740558310

I ordered flowers on 2/10, with a schedule delivery date of 2/13. They came today, 2/15, which I attribute to a high volume of orders. They showed up today, dry and in a box. They were not cut. They frankly don't even fit in the vase that was sold to me, specific for that arrangement. I paid for high-quality roses and what I received was a "do-it-yourself" arrangement that looks like they're halfway to death right now. After speaking to customer service, I was offered a $20 credit off my next purchase. Which is as ridiculous as it is presumptuous to think that I will even give my business back to 1-800-Flowers at this point. Oh, and this was after the representative informed me that it was MY fault that I did not select a local vendor for delivery. I was then offered another arrangement free of charge, which is a moot point because we are already past Valentine's Day. I have since called my bank to dispute the transaction because apparently there is no such thing as making it right for the customer in the eyes of 1-800-Flowers. This is absolutely disgraceful coming from a company whose CEO said "We're obsessed with providing a terrific experience. If not, we'll make it right - guaranteed."

1-800-Flowers.comDead flowers

I received these flowers a a few days ago, expecting them to last more than 3 daus. I trimmed the stems and added the plant food, but the tulips never opened. The iris' died in a day. My son spent over $65 on these for me for my birthday. He, nor I, received our monies worth.
          So disappointed. PLUS, they never included the card, saying who they were from. I didn't know until a DAY later who sent the cards. This was not a good experience on my birthday.
          I don't know what your policy is to resolve these kinds of issues, but as a business owner, I hope you reach out and have a solution.
          Cindy Craft
          2045 Brodie Ln
          Conroe, TX 77301

Dead flowers
          Dead flowers

1-800-Flowers.comFlowers could not be delivered for Valentine's day

They gave me a refund that will process in 5 days. They issued a $20 coupon for a future order, which I used on Feb 12 to have an arrangement delivered next week in Santa fe, NM. will check Monday or Tuesday but have no confidence that they will deliver my order next week. It seems they have no info on who their florists are and how to contact them. Very poor business practice. No follow up possible follow up by this world wide company.

1-800-Flowers.comflower order

I ordered a flower arrangement to be sent to my 80 year old mother in law for her birthday which was never delivered. I attempted to get the matter resolved by phone twice and they hung up on me when the claimed to be putting me on a hold to investigate, and disconnected me three times on a live chat.

This corporation is a knowing fraud collecting money for products they never deliver. If you ask them for the local vendor, you get disconnected.

1-800-Flowers.comValentine's Flower Delivery Fail - Very Disappointing

On Feb 6, 2021, I placed a Valentine's order (W01005736364612) with 1800Flowers with a planned delivery to my wife's business/office on Feb 12, 2021. I had my wife wait at her office until 6:00pm, but the delivery never occurred. I endeavored to reach customer service, but found the effort challenging. After waiting on hold with customer service, I opted to use the offered callback service, but I never received a call back. The next morning I opened a chat session, but the representative only interacted to ask one question, "what's the name of the recipient?" No response for about 10 minutes. I asked if anyone is there. In response I received the "be right back" message. After waiting a half-hour, I decided to end the chat session. In essence, I'm not impressed with customer service at 1800flowers. Since it's too late to make it right in time for Valentine's, I just want a prompt refund. I understand that things can go awry in these circumstances, but how the company resolves the matter is what sets it apart. Respectfully.

Feb 13, 2021

1-800-Flowers.com — Godiva chocolates

On 2/12/2021 at approximately 11:00 a.m., I went on line and placed an order of flowers and Godiva Chocolate...

1-800-Flowers.comHidden Delivery Charges

I ordered flowers to be delivered. The delivery price was quoted as $19.99 in my cart before my card was charged an as soon as my card was charged I was billed $29.99 for delivery. Nor warning no update. I immediately brought this to 1890 flowers on their webpage using the online agent and the only answer I was given is they can deliver to another address and it was my fault because delivery $14.99 plus another $14.99 for expedited delivery. $14.99 was never quoted in any part of this transaction. This is bait and switch. The price was in my cart and I was over charged. Additionally, I tried twice with the online agent. The first did not seem to grasp English and the second just stopped responding.

1-800-Flowers.comDead flowers and strawberries didn’t arrive on scheduled date

I paid 76.99 for rose/orchid bouquet and all the orchids were brown and dead. I also ordered chocolate covered strawberries and I was guaranteed they would arrive today and they did not. My girlfriend is off tomorrow so now she will not receive them. I deserve and request a refund of $126.98 plus shipping and taxes. This is not acceptable. Now I feel and look like a cheap [censored] for sending dead flowers on Valentine's Day.

Dead flowers and strawberries didn’t arrive on scheduled date

1-800-Flowers.comLied about delivering

The worse 😫 I recommend never using 1800flowers EVER. Ordered flowers and balloons to surprise my lady on her birthday 🎂 at work. I found it was very strange 😕 that it said it was delivered but I didn't even get a thank you text from my lady. They straight up LIED!!! And there's a great possibility she won't even get it on her birthday. Even though the order was placed 5 days before her birthday. Called customer service [carr] totally didn't care and hung up on me. To all save ur money or actually spend it with companies that ACTUALLY care

Lied about delivering

1-800-Flowers.comFlowers “unavailable”

So, I ordered flowers a couple of days ago to arrive next day. When delivery time has come and gone I call their customer service number to complain. I am out on the phone with someone that spoke very poor English and I could barely make out anything she was saying. She offered to give me a $20 voucher to compensate for the $15 that I had spent for "handling fees". She assures me that the flowers will be there next day and we disconnect the call. So today comes and goes with no flowers. I call and demand to know why. I am put on the phone with another person that I can barely understand, and they have roosters crowing in the background to boot. I am told that the florist did not have the specific flowers I requested. I demanded my money back and they tried to sub different flowers for the ones I ordered. I understand that certain florists may not have a specific flower, but they had ample opportunity to contact me and arrange for different flowers, but failed to do so. This is now multiple occasions in a row in which I have had issues with them and refuse to give them my business again.

1800FlowersDelivery time not promised

ordered floral arrangement on 1/13/21 to be delivered 1/15/21 because of the 3 day Martin Luther King holiday i specifically request for delivery 1/15/21 for fear the recipient would not be home to accept the delivery. i received a phone call from their customer service, which i could barely hear them because of all the static noise and a very thick accent. i requested for compensation at least offer a discount for my next order but did not even get that. very poor customer service

1-800-Flowers.comflower delivery

Ordered flowers for next day delivery. Three days later I look on line, and the order is still in the " confirmed " state not even in transit. I do the live chat and the person on the other end send she can send them again for a fee. AGAIN, they were never sent to begin with. I could not get through to them. I told them to cancel the order, I was not paying for anything twice. I hung up and called an agent and told her to cancel the order. Two more days after the cancelation I look online and the order is still in the "confirmed" state not cancelled or delivered. I call again and the person who answered the phone I could not hear due to the screaming children in the back ground. I asked him to please close the door so I could hear what he was saying. After another 2 minutes and getting upset he closed the door and blocked the children's screaming. This customer service man told me they were delivered today. He could not tell me why they were not sent when they were scheduled nor why they did not call or email me to that effect and also why the past two agents did not cancel my order. Received the original confirmation email and that is it. After 37 minute on the phone no answers, no way to file a complaint, no resolution, the agent said he was putting me on hold to find a way to contact someone, I was hung up on.

Jan 05, 2021

1-800-Flowers.com — False advertising and inability to transcribe messages in English

I spent over two hours on 1/4/21 with 1800flowers customer service (@ [protected]) attempting to correct my...

Jan 02, 2021

1-800-Flowers.com — The gift of movies

I ordered two gifts of flowers on December 3, 2020 to be delivered to two different homes on December 23...

1-800-Flowers.comChristmas: holiday deluxe balsam gift basket item # 1728893su

Order was placed for 3 recipients delivery price 99.99
                              was agrred 25% discount and If I accept Passport membership there will not be tax and delivery charge
                              order placed 20.Dec.2020 about 10PM. My Credit
                              card was charged $368.00 0n 21.Dec.2020. I was promise to sent email at [protected]@hotmail.com for orders and charges, I am not getting email after requesting every day, not getting satisfacroty reply. do not provide confirmation of delivery on 24.Dec.2020 as ordered.
                              I was charged for passport membership and also tax and delivery, I was sold passport memebrship to save on tax and delivery, I was charged for eevery thing and I was told Mr.P.Nagaraj was not delivered and will not be delivered till 5.Jan.2021.
                              Please Investigate to refund charges to my Visa card.
                              Thanks.