Having problems with ProFlowers?

ProFlowers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 29, 2008. The latest review Flowers was posted on Aug 23, 2021. The latest complaint stupid rules and process when paypal billing address is non-usa was resolved on Sep 18, 2014. ProFlowers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 204 reviews. ProFlowers has resolved 88 complaints.

ProFlowers Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 580 2913 (ProFlowers)
+1 800 565 6609 (ProFlowers International)
+1 888 549 4014 (ProPlants)
4840 Eastgate Mall
San Diego

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ProFlowers Customer Service. Initial ProFlowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ProFlowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ProFlowers. Discuss the issues you have had with ProFlowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ProFlowers Complaints & Reviews, Page 4

Proflowers.comhorrible service

I sent my two daughters a Mother's Day boquet on Saturday, May 9th. The website said they "guaranteed" delivery on Mother's day but I decided to play it safe and send them on Saturday. One was to go to Texas and the other to Georgia. Well, Sunday came and I heard nothing from either. Both had not received a thing. I had not even so much as received an email that there was a problem. I tried emailing them from their website "customer service" and it went nowhere. The email would not send. So sent it via my email and it was not acknowledged. Tried then to call them. The machine only stated they were too busy and to contact them via their email on the website! Ok, already tried that. So, called their "order" line and actually got a person. She however, said she had no access to orders and only took them. So all of this went nowhere. I decided I better file a dispute on my Paypal payments since this was very expensive and I felt that I was being scammed. The company gave me a full refund on one order and refunded the second order several days later. I got NO apology, no nothing. What a horrible excuse for a company. They should be shut down.

Proflowers — no delivery

My husband and I placed an order to be delivered on Saturday, May 9th, for his mom on Mother's Day. The...

Proflowers — disappointment after disappointment

I ordered long stemmed red roses for my mother to be delivered Saturday 5/9 for Mother's Day. On the day...

Proflowers errrors upon errors rions v-day

Order was first promised day BEFORE V-Day at wife's work...30m b4 it was to arrive, they said it could not be filled. So I change it to Saturday, Valentines day and change the address to my Billing Address some 30m North of where she worked. Its 3PM on V-Day; I called and they FUBARED up this order, never changing the delivery address as requested---delivering to a closed business on a Saturday apparently because they are GENUISES working over there.

So, given that they have ruined my V-Day twice, you would think that they would move heaven and earth to make sure my flowers get delivered today to the correct address even if it arrives at 8pm tonight...because you see no REFUND or CREDIT can make up for the damage they have done, , , with TWO chances to get it right and getting nothing. Talking to a superviosor gets me nothing...they CANT CALL A FLORIST DIRECTLY. THEY HAVE TO SEND A FORM TO THE MAIN OFFICE TO CALL ME! TTOCK TICK TOCK... nothing they can do is good enough--- they dont even have a procedure in place to deal with these emergencies.

errrors upon errors rions v-day

Pro Flowers Flowers — charges

ordered dozen roses when I got to order page the order went thru without me hitting order I emailed to cancel...

Proflowers.com — bad customer service & lies

I ordered flowers online expecting to pay $49.99 for it to be delivered.Placed my order with a credit card...

Proflowers quote one price, bill another

I placed an order for some flowers based on a special that came in an email. I spent an hour on the phone placing my order because they couldn't find the special they sent me. Finally got the order placed and was told what the order would cost. It sounded fine. Five minutes later I get a confirmation email with a considerably higher amount than I was told it would be. Called them back and they can't find the special and no one can fix the price, and conveniently no managers are available. Avoid this POS company. Crooked.

Proflowers false charges

WELL I FELL FOR IT1 got a mailer that offered a mini xmas tree for $24.99 so i ordered it - after completing the order for "standard" delivery i was billed $49+ - they added "rush morning" delivery even though i did'nt order it (supposedly so it would arrive fresh). well not only was i charged twice the advertised price but it arrived at 5:28PM the next day - so much for the rush. this is a SCAM - just use your local florist directly!

Order Number [protected].

Personal Creations (Part Of Proflowers.com) Personalized Giftstupid rules and process when paypal billing address is non-usa

I placed an order and paid with PayPal...no problem there. Two business days later, I got an email that the order hasn't been processed because my billing address is not in the USA (shipping address was). I replied that using PayPal makes a billing address pointless.

Two days later after a couple of other emails and I was instructed to change the billing info through their site. I did, using an address in New York. Next day, another email came about the order still not going through because I had only changed the "account" billing address and not the one associated with the order...as if I could tell there was a difference. Finally, I was told to call the company and I bothered to do so only because time was running out to get the gift received on time. The person on the phone took down the NY address and...no surprise, they had to speak to a supervisor and then I was told to re-do the whole order online since the original billing address with PayPal was different. That's when I cancelled and took my business elsewhere.

The whole thing was ridiculous because they shouldn't even be bothering with billing addresses when someone uses PayPal. (When ordering, I saw my PayPal info was transferred into their billing fields so I edited some of it so they shouldn't have my real name and address.) And then, even with a stupid system, it shouldn't be hard for them to change the info on their end to push the order through since it was already paid for.

Let's see when they'll enter the 21st century of online processing.

Proflowers mothers day 2014 flowers dead on arrival and twice wrong arrangement

On the Friday before mothers day 2014 flowers were delivered to my house containing white Asiatic lilies, white iris, and pink tulips. The arrangement arrived in bud and directions were followed. The next day they bloomed and dropped by the end of the day with leaves turning brown and dying. The arrangement was so ugly, and didn't fit properly in the vase. When I talked to the sender he asked how did I like the multi color arrangement with blue iris' & I told him that it was all white and pink but seeing that money was tight I didn't push on the fact they were dead and I had no tulips or iris' left just 4 aesthetic lilies (which were also dying). My family who frequently ordered from there told me they should last 7 days but I was both embarrassed and didn't wanted to seem ungrateful to the sender so family called for me on mother's day. Come to find out I was supposed to get 10 bright pink tulips, and 10 bright blue iris in a amethyst vase (& the sender spent $48 on this ugly dead arrangement) . Proflowers asked if we would like a refund or if we would like more flowers and to both give proflowers another chance after the mother's day rush, and to not seem ungrateful to the sender I asked to have another sent. Proflower said they would send the correct arrangement and refund ththe sender since they were dead and the wrong arrangement. We were all happy and my family having ordered from there before was sure it would be great the next time. On Tuesday the flowers arrived. 7 tulips and 7 iris'. I followed the directions and when they started to bloom they looked horrible they never filled the vase. They were so short. The tulips were mostly white with a pale pale pink ring around the top (they were supposed to be bright pink). On Wednesday the iris began to droop over the of the vase (but since they were so short compared to the vase they flopped over inside the vase) & they never bloomed big they were very tiny so the vase looked like you went to the store bought a small bouquet & stuck it in the biggest vase you had. Plus the arrangement was supposed to have 10 pink tulips and 10 blue iris which we only got 7 of each (& when you look at the website that's a $20 arrangement not $48 with a free vase). The arrangement is so limp and pale and sparse and dying that my family called again for me. Proflower was not nice and kept saying that the order is closed since they refunded the sender & sent the 2nd arrangement. They didn't care that the tulip color was off, that it was dying and drooping, and brown (to the point where more flowers needed to be thrown away), that only 7 of each were sent instead of 10, & that this was the 2nd time after mothers day! Finally they said that we would have to bother the sender again to further embarrass ourselves & him & to come of ungrateful & unable to be pleased! They also said that we could have the sender give permission to my family to talk about the account which is just as ridiculous when the first call a phone number of the receiver was all you needed. We even told proflowers we had pictures of both arrangements and they didn't care as far as they cared everything was made right. My family was so upset and disgusted & so am i! My family even told proflowers they will never order from them again & the girl on the phone was so rude too !

Pro Flowers.com / Flowerstoo high prices / lying about their prices

I had never ordered from these people before. I wanted to get my mother something this week for Mothers day. They have advertised night and day for the last 3 months over 200-400 times a day that their flowers are ALL 19.99 and have given this special code of MOST and Savage and Michael to get a good deal on these flowers. I ordered some long stem tulips for mom and it was 19.99. The card they added on $3.00 and added on $7.00 for the vase and another $13.99 for Saturday delivery and another $5.99 for mothers day delivery. Then looked at the order again and they also had added another $4.99 for shipping and handling. The $19.99 flowers turned into a $48.97 order total. They are supposed to be to my mom delivered this weekend and hope she gets them. I got no discount at all on this order. This company must have tons of money because for the last 3 months on every radio and television station they have advertised 200-400 times a day that these flowers are Just 19.99 and that is it. They are liars and are lying to the public about their flowers. This company I know makes trillions of dollars because they would not have the money to run this commercial or series of commercials so damn much. So if you want to order from these people plan to spend ALOT and not get any kind of a deal because there are tons of added charges. They do not tell you till the end of the order and not at all in the stuff that tells you the kinds of boquets that you can order. I do not drive and have to order online because I am unable to drive a car due to poor coordination and emotional problems and issues and can no longer work any more since 1998 and am completely disabled. This company takes advantage of the simple consumer and thinks we do not know any better. That is what credit card companies do as well. This world is messed up and will never get any better due to greed. I live in Portland Oregon and since 2009 rents and living expenses have gone up 175%. They lie all the time about the unemployment rate and say it is down to 6% which is a lie. I go shopping and do errands on the city bus every day just about and see tons of people in the stores (thousands) during work days and times. If people were back to work there would not be thousands in all the stores and lines out the doors. People are not back to work and know the REAL unemployment rate has to be over 25%. Please think about ordering from these people because they are liars and are way way too high on their products.

Pro Flowers.comrip off web site

So I go to order flowers for the wife for Valentines Day. Home page I fill in the search box for "student". The next page is for Valentines Day choices. I pick the $19.99 display of mixed roses and check off the clear vase at no charge. I click Next. Here I enter "student" for the promo code which looks like in the side summary box "credits" me the $9.99 cost of the vase...(which should be free anyway - so what use is this "promo" code???. I click Next. And pick a Calendar date box for delivery...the ONLY one with no additional charge for delivery. I click Next. Here I pay via PayPal and it looks like I am going to get charged $19.99 and thats it.

What they don't tell you is that you are also paying for Care and Handling at $2.99 + Standard Delivery (regardless of what day you pick for delivery) at $12.99 and then I get charged Tax at $1.84. Bringing my total $19.99 dollar order to ...wait for it...
                ********************************************************* $37.81. ******************************************************

Oh no you don't see that number until you print out your "Order Details" - AFTER YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED.

• Je
                    Jesse's Girl Dec 11, 2009

I got an additional charge a month after I ordered flowers for my niece online and didn't sign up for anything.

Proflowersrefund policy

Placed order for flowers $39 . Total price was $59... Credit card gets billed $84, I call to cancel two minutes later and get told it takes 3 to 5 business days to return the money to my credit card.!!?? How is it that your credit card can be billed immediately after placing an order, but it takes 3 to 5 days to get your money back?! Ridiculous bad business. I think I will be placing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well, Possibly even the Attorney General will be hearing about them

Proflowers — unauthorized charges

Proflowers has been charging our acct $14.95 in unauthorized charges under a misleading name on our statement...

Proflowersugly flowers

My daughter sent me roses for mothers day from pro flowers. They were very nice when they came The. guarantee was the flower were to last for 7 days. They lasted for four.I called the company and they sent new ones. The problem is the new flowers were worst.They lasted only three days. I would like my daughter to receive a refund

• Li
                        linda ferrone May 24, 2012

I sent a complaint on [protected] about pro flowers. Am I going to get any response from them about the refund I asked for?

Proflowers Florist Expressservice

Sorry customer service!!! Stay away from this company. I ordered flowers and chocolates for my wife on our anniversary and she received the flowers but no box of chocolates. I called the company and they said that they would have em delivered before she left work and everything would be taken care of. Well she is home and still no chocolates. I called back and all I got was well we can delivery them tommorrow. I asked for a refund for what she hadnt received and did get that. After looking at the flowers that were delivered they are not even right...What a sorry company.. If you are sending flowers to someone you love go somewhere else and stay away from these guys.

• Kg
                          Kguenther May 21, 2014

A very similar situation happened with me and I was told that a replacement would be sent out to me after we received a small and almost dead bouquet. After trying to reach them and being put on hold for over 30 minutes I was assured that the bouquet would be sent out that day and they asked me to pick my florist. That night I received an email that stated that they couldn't use the florist that I had selected and to please email them back with the name of another florist. I emailed them right away and heard nothing for a week. I then got an email stating that they could not give me my promised day (no duh it was a week later). I tried to reach them and was placed on hold again and gave up. I saw this review and the number that was posted by Steve, so I called it right away. This leads to the Pro Flowers corporate office where someone answers right away. Pro Flowers Express is a sister company for Pro Flowers. I spoke with a lady who, after hearing me vent, let me place a replacement order through Pro Flowers and let me get whatever bouquet I wanted sent out even though what I selected was quite a bit more than what I initially paid when Pro Flowers Express would only send out the same bouquet. I applaud Pro Flowers for making this right and standing by their product even though their sister company is obviously inept. I will always make sure to order flowers more in advance so as not to have this experience ever again.

• Js
                          jsm276 Mar 20, 2012

This is the standard response for all complaints with this company. You will never get another dime from of our family again.

• Pr
                          ProFlowers Mar 19, 2012

We're sorry you had a bad experience with our service. That's not typical! If the florist we contracted to fulfill your order dropped the ball, we will make it right for you. If you still haven't gotten this order resolved to your satisfaction, please let me know and I will look into it for you. I can be reached at [protected] -Steve

Proflowers Florist Expressnever delivered

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Mar 5, 2012 8:53:09 AM
                        Subject:

On Friday 3/2 - through the ProFlowers web site I ordered a funeral spray to be delivered on Saturday. My order number was: [protected]. I used PayPal to complete the order. Attached are the receipt from your company and my pay pal receipt. When I was at the funeral on Saturday - it was VERY disappointing to not see my purchase.

I have used ProFlowers many times - and have always been satisfied. Since I did access you through ProFlowers - I did contact them yesterday - and their response was they had no evidence of my order.

I have checked my bank account - and at this point it does not appear to have posted against my account, yet. However, I would like an explanation of how this could happen.

This was very disappointing and embarrassing.

Colleen B. Hagan

*************************

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 9:07 AM

Dear Colleen Hagan,

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, we were unable to deliver as requested to the funeral service. We would be happy to arrange for delivery to the family's home if you could provide us with the address. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You can reach one of our representatives via e-mail or at [protected].

Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

**************
                        Sent: Mar 5, 2012 9:18:55 AM
                        Subject: RE: (#8896-[protected]-2263)

Time constraints? I have never had an issue before ordering FUNERAL flowers the day before the service. If time constraints were the issue, an email telling me that the delivery was not going to be made would have allowed me to make other arrangements. The family does not want or need flowers sent to their house. Just please ensure that I am not charged.

********************

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 9:25 AM

Dear Colleen Hagan,

Thank you for contacting ProFlowers Florist Express. This is to confirm your order [protected] has been canceled per your request. Your credit card has been refunded in full, and will post to your account within 1-3 business days.

Please feel free to contact us at [protected] or via email at [protected]@floristexpress.net with any further questions or concerns. We are available 24 hours a day and are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.

We look forward to serving you again. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Toll Free Number: [protected]

***************
                        Sent: Mar 5, 2012 9:34:48 AM

Thanks

Since you choose to go with the standard public relations line, and not to explain to me how this happened, when you advertise sympathy and funeral arrangements that can be delivered 'same day', I will make sure to use other services and share my experience in every form of outreach media I have available to me.

And as a note - I did not cancel the order - you failed to fulfill the order, hence breaking the contract of purchase.

*************
                        Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 10:36 AM

You are quite welcome!

Proflowers Florist Express is committed to providing the best possible customer service, and we are pleased to have had the opportunity to resolve this to your complete satisfaction.

Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone at [protected], or via email at [protected]@floristexpress.net with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again!

Best Regards,

FE Ashley Van [censored]
                        Customer Care
                        Proflowers Florist Express
                        Email: [protected]@floristexpress.net
                        Toll Free Number: [protected]

• Js
                            jsm276 Mar 12, 2012

I found out myself just how much this company sucks... They ruined my wifes flowers for our aniversary

Floristexpress. Net / Proflowers.comfalse advertising / bait n switch

Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason feel free to contact us. We will either refund your money or redeliver a new product depending on the situation. The choice is yours!" This is false and untrue. Sure they will give you a 15% discount coupon on your next order. When I told them I would never order from them again they offered me a 20% discount. All I wanted was the flowers I ordered to be delivered correctly and I guess they can't do that. I ordered an arrangement of roses, lilies and alstroemeria and got daisies, lilie buds and roses barely open. They blamed their supplier again and again. But NO REFUND or REDELIVERY. Where is that 100% guarantee?

false advertising / bait n switch

Proflowers valentines day non-delivery

My complaint is similar to the other complaints with ProFlowers. I placed a Valentines order for my wife on Feb 4 for delivery on Valentines day. By 9AM on Feb 14th, I checked Fedex website and my flowers were sitting in a warehouse. The next morning, I contacted Proflowers and told them about the failure to deliver. I was expecting more than an apology since my valentines day and anniversary was so disappointing. I asked if I could get some assurance that some kind of complaint would be filed. You would think that a Professional Flower Company would take non delivery seriously, or at least make me feel that they would. “Sorry” and a refund does not suffice. I will never order from Proflowers again.

Proflowers sent the wrong flowers

I ordered a specific flower arrangement for Valentines Day and a different arrangement was sent. This was the perfect set of roses that my girlfriend loves and I was absolutely counting on this to make things romantic for our special day. Instead of making things right, their solution was to pickup the wrong flowers and give me my money back…not to deliver the right arrangement or even another arrangement. They wanted to go and take the flowers away from my girlfriend and leave her with nothing! 100% Satisfaction is a joke! Don’t buy flowers online from this website or company ever again!

• Pr
                                  proredpc Jun 05, 2012

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has been made. Allow us to rectify the issue by calling us at [protected] or emailing [email protected] We want to make this right and we hope to hear from you soon.

Michael Nefalar @ ProFlowers

• Eu
                                  eurotek Jun 04, 2012

Today June 04, 2012 my girlfriend received the wrong flowers..well they weren't even close to flowers. She received some greens in a basket. I had ordered 70.00 worth of colorful mixed flowers. I paid for express delivery (14.00) what a JOKE!! This WILL be THE LAST time I do business with Pro Flowers! I will be taking further action to this problem! I called Pro Flowers about 5 minutes ago to try and get this issue resolved, but none of the representatives could get in touch with the local florist. The lady told me she would call me and let me know whats going to happen...as for my girlfriend: 1. Ruined the surprise 2. the PLANT they sent was something that would be at a funeral home 3. for the price i paid for the flowers and shipping they should have got my order right the 1st time!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YO ORDER FROM PRO FLOWERS!!!

-Brandon