Complaints & Reviews

Proflowers mothers day 2014 flowers dead on arrival and twice wrong arrangement

On the Friday before mothers day 2014 flowers were delivered to my house containing white Asiatic lilies, white iris, and pink tulips. The arrangement arrived in bud and directions were followed. The next day they bloomed and dropped by the end of the day with leaves turning brown and dying. The arrangement was so ugly, and didn't fit properly in the vase. When I talked to the sender he asked how did I like the multi color arrangement with blue iris' & I told him that it was all white and pink but seeing that money was tight I didn't push on the fact they were dead and I had no tulips or iris' left just 4 aesthetic lilies (which were also dying). My family who frequently ordered from there told me they should last 7 days but I was both embarrassed and didn't wanted to seem ungrateful to the sender so family called for me on mother's day. Come to find out I was supposed to get 10 bright pink tulips, and 10 bright blue iris in a amethyst vase (& the sender spent $48 on this ugly dead arrangement) . Proflowers asked if we would like a refund or if we would like more flowers and to both give proflowers another chance after the mother's day rush, and to not seem ungrateful to the sender I asked to have another sent. Proflower said they would send the correct arrangement and refund ththe sender since they were dead and the wrong arrangement. We were all happy and my family having ordered from there before was sure it would be great the next time. On Tuesday the flowers arrived. 7 tulips and 7 iris'. I followed the directions and when they started to bloom they looked horrible they never filled the vase. They were so short. The tulips were mostly white with a pale pale pink ring around the top (they were supposed to be bright pink). On Wednesday the iris began to droop over the of the vase (but since they were so short compared to the vase they flopped over inside the vase) & they never bloomed big they were very tiny so the vase looked like you went to the store bought a small bouquet & stuck it in the biggest vase you had. Plus the arrangement was supposed to have 10 pink tulips and 10 blue iris which we only got 7 of each (& when you look at the website that's a $20 arrangement not $48 with a free vase). The arrangement is so limp and pale and sparse and dying that my family called again for me. Proflower was not nice and kept saying that the order is closed since they refunded the sender & sent the 2nd arrangement. They didn't care that the tulip color was off, that it was dying and drooping, and brown (to the point where more flowers needed to be thrown away), that only 7 of each were sent instead of 10, & that this was the 2nd time after mothers day! Finally they said that we would have to bother the sender again to further embarrass ourselves & him & to come of ungrateful & unable to be pleased! They also said that we could have the sender give permission to my family to talk about the account which is just as ridiculous when the first call a phone number of the receiver was all you needed. We even told proflowers we had pictures of both arrangements and they didn't care as far as they cared everything was made right. My family was so upset and disgusted & so am i! My family even told proflowers they will never order from them again & the girl on the phone was so rude too !

Pro Flowers.com / Flowerstoo high prices / lying about their prices

I had never ordered from these people before. I wanted to get my mother something this week for Mothers day. They have advertised night and day for the last 3 months over 200-400 times a day that their flowers are ALL 19.99 and have given this special code of MOST and Savage and Michael to get a good deal on these flowers. I ordered some long stem tulips for mom and it was 19.99. The card they added on $3.00 and added on $7.00 for the vase and another $13.99 for Saturday delivery and another $5.99 for mothers day delivery. Then looked at the order again and they also had added another $4.99 for shipping and handling. The $19.99 flowers turned into a $48.97 order total. They are supposed to be to my mom delivered this weekend and hope she gets them. I got no discount at all on this order. This company must have tons of money because for the last 3 months on every radio and television station they have advertised 200-400 times a day that these flowers are Just 19.99 and that is it. They are liars and are lying to the public about their flowers. This company I know makes trillions of dollars because they would not have the money to run this commercial or series of commercials so damn much. So if you want to order from these people plan to spend ALOT and not get any kind of a deal because there are tons of added charges. They do not tell you till the end of the order and not at all in the stuff that tells you the kinds of boquets that you can order. I do not drive and have to order online because I am unable to drive a car due to poor coordination and emotional problems and issues and can no longer work any more since 1998 and am completely disabled. This company takes advantage of the simple consumer and thinks we do not know any better. That is what credit card companies do as well. This world is messed up and will never get any better due to greed. I live in Portland Oregon and since 2009 rents and living expenses have gone up 175%. They lie all the time about the unemployment rate and say it is down to 6% which is a lie. I go shopping and do errands on the city bus every day just about and see tons of people in the stores (thousands) during work days and times. If people were back to work there would not be thousands in all the stores and lines out the doors. People are not back to work and know the REAL unemployment rate has to be over 25%. Please think about ordering from these people because they are liars and are way way too high on their products.

Pro Flowers.comrip off web site

So I go to order flowers for the wife for Valentines Day. Home page I fill in the search box for "student". The next page is for Valentines Day choices. I pick the $19.99 display of mixed roses and check off the clear vase at no charge. I click Next. Here I enter "student" for the promo code which looks like in the side summary box "credits" me the $9.99 cost of the vase...(which should be free anyway - so what use is this "promo" code???. I click Next. And pick a Calendar date box for delivery...the ONLY one with no additional charge for delivery. I click Next. Here I pay via PayPal and it looks like I am going to get charged $19.99 and thats it.

What they don't tell you is that you are also paying for Care and Handling at $2.99 + Standard Delivery (regardless of what day you pick for delivery) at $12.99 and then I get charged Tax at $1.84. Bringing my total $19.99 dollar order to ...wait for it...
      ********************************************************* $37.81. ******************************************************

Oh no you don't see that number until you print out your "Order Details" - AFTER YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED.

• Je
          Jesse's Girl Dec 11, 2009

I got an additional charge a month after I ordered flowers for my niece online and didn't sign up for anything.

Proflowersrefund policy

Placed order for flowers $39 . Total price was $59... Credit card gets billed $84, I call to cancel two minutes later and get told it takes 3 to 5 business days to return the money to my credit card.!!?? How is it that your credit card can be billed immediately after placing an order, but it takes 3 to 5 days to get your money back?! Ridiculous bad business. I think I will be placing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well, Possibly even the Attorney General will be hearing about them

Proflowers — unauthorized charges

Proflowers has been charging our acct $14.95 in unauthorized charges under a misleading name on our statement...

Proflowersugly flowers

My daughter sent me roses for mothers day from pro flowers. They were very nice when they came The. guarantee was the flower were to last for 7 days. They lasted for four.I called the company and they sent new ones. The problem is the new flowers were worst.They lasted only three days. I would like my daughter to receive a refund

• Li
              linda ferrone May 24, 2012

I sent a complaint on [protected] about pro flowers. Am I going to get any response from them about the refund I asked for?

Proflowers Florist Expressservice

Sorry customer service!!! Stay away from this company. I ordered flowers and chocolates for my wife on our anniversary and she received the flowers but no box of chocolates. I called the company and they said that they would have em delivered before she left work and everything would be taken care of. Well she is home and still no chocolates. I called back and all I got was well we can delivery them tommorrow. I asked for a refund for what she hadnt received and did get that. After looking at the flowers that were delivered they are not even right...What a sorry company.. If you are sending flowers to someone you love go somewhere else and stay away from these guys.

• Pr
                ProFlowers Mar 19, 2012

We're sorry you had a bad experience with our service. That's not typical! If the florist we contracted to fulfill your order dropped the ball, we will make it right for you. If you still haven't gotten this order resolved to your satisfaction, please let me know and I will look into it for you. I can be reached at [protected] -Steve

• Js
                jsm276 Mar 20, 2012

This is the standard response for all complaints with this company. You will never get another dime from of our family again.

• Kg
                Kguenther May 21, 2014

A very similar situation happened with me and I was told that a replacement would be sent out to me after we received a small and almost dead bouquet. After trying to reach them and being put on hold for over 30 minutes I was assured that the bouquet would be sent out that day and they asked me to pick my florist. That night I received an email that stated that they couldn't use the florist that I had selected and to please email them back with the name of another florist. I emailed them right away and heard nothing for a week. I then got an email stating that they could not give me my promised day (no duh it was a week later). I tried to reach them and was placed on hold again and gave up. I saw this review and the number that was posted by Steve, so I called it right away. This leads to the Pro Flowers corporate office where someone answers right away. Pro Flowers Express is a sister company for Pro Flowers. I spoke with a lady who, after hearing me vent, let me place a replacement order through Pro Flowers and let me get whatever bouquet I wanted sent out even though what I selected was quite a bit more than what I initially paid when Pro Flowers Express would only send out the same bouquet. I applaud Pro Flowers for making this right and standing by their product even though their sister company is obviously inept. I will always make sure to order flowers more in advance so as not to have this experience ever again.

Proflowers Florist Expressnever delivered

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Mar 5, 2012 8:53:09 AM
              Subject:

On Friday 3/2 - through the ProFlowers web site I ordered a funeral spray to be delivered on Saturday. My order number was: [protected]. I used PayPal to complete the order. Attached are the receipt from your company and my pay pal receipt. When I was at the funeral on Saturday - it was VERY disappointing to not see my purchase.

I have used ProFlowers many times - and have always been satisfied. Since I did access you through ProFlowers - I did contact them yesterday - and their response was they had no evidence of my order.

I have checked my bank account - and at this point it does not appear to have posted against my account, yet. However, I would like an explanation of how this could happen.

This was very disappointing and embarrassing.

Colleen B. Hagan

*************************

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 9:07 AM

Dear Colleen Hagan,

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, we were unable to deliver as requested to the funeral service. We would be happy to arrange for delivery to the family's home if you could provide us with the address. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. You can reach one of our representatives via e-mail or at [protected].

Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

**************
              Sent: Mar 5, 2012 9:18:55 AM
              Subject: RE: (#8896-[protected]-2263)

Time constraints? I have never had an issue before ordering FUNERAL flowers the day before the service. If time constraints were the issue, an email telling me that the delivery was not going to be made would have allowed me to make other arrangements. The family does not want or need flowers sent to their house. Just please ensure that I am not charged.

********************

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 9:25 AM

Dear Colleen Hagan,

Thank you for contacting ProFlowers Florist Express. This is to confirm your order [protected] has been canceled per your request. Your credit card has been refunded in full, and will post to your account within 1-3 business days.

Please feel free to contact us at [protected] or via email at [protected]@floristexpress.net with any further questions or concerns. We are available 24 hours a day and are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.

We look forward to serving you again. Thank you!

FE Ashley Van Dyke
              Email: [protected]@floristexpress.net
              Toll Free Number: [protected]

***************
              Sent: Mar 5, 2012 9:34:48 AM

Thanks

Since you choose to go with the standard public relations line, and not to explain to me how this happened, when you advertise sympathy and funeral arrangements that can be delivered 'same day', I will make sure to use other services and share my experience in every form of outreach media I have available to me.

And as a note - I did not cancel the order - you failed to fulfill the order, hence breaking the contract of purchase.

*************
              Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 10:36 AM

You are quite welcome!

Proflowers Florist Express is committed to providing the best possible customer service, and we are pleased to have had the opportunity to resolve this to your complete satisfaction.

Please don't hesitate to contact us by phone at [protected], or via email at [protected]@floristexpress.net with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again!

FE Ashley Van Dyke
              Email: [protected]@floristexpress.net
              Toll Free Number: [protected]

• Js
                  jsm276 Mar 12, 2012

I found out myself just how much this company sucks... They ruined my wifes flowers for our aniversary

Floristexpress. Net / Proflowers.comfalse advertising / bait n switch

Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam. I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy. "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason feel free to contact us. We will either refund your money or redeliver a new product depending on the situation. The choice is yours!" This is false and untrue. Sure they will give you a 15% discount coupon on your next order. When I told them I would never order from them again they offered me a 20% discount. All I wanted was the flowers I ordered to be delivered correctly and I guess they can't do that. I ordered an arrangement of roses, lilies and alstroemeria and got daisies, lilie buds and roses barely open. They blamed their supplier again and again. But NO REFUND or REDELIVERY. Where is that 100% guarantee?

false advertising / bait n switch

Proflowers valentines day non-delivery

My complaint is similar to the other complaints with ProFlowers. I placed a Valentines order for my wife on Feb 4 for delivery on Valentines day. By 9AM on Feb 14th, I checked Fedex website and my flowers were sitting in a warehouse. The next morning, I contacted Proflowers and told them about the failure to deliver. I was expecting more than an apology since my valentines day and anniversary was so disappointing. I asked if I could get some assurance that some kind of complaint would be filed. You would think that a Professional Flower Company would take non delivery seriously, or at least make me feel that they would. “Sorry” and a refund does not suffice. I will never order from Proflowers again.

Proflowers sent the wrong flowers

I ordered a specific flower arrangement for Valentines Day and a different arrangement was sent. This was the perfect set of roses that my girlfriend loves and I was absolutely counting on this to make things romantic for our special day. Instead of making things right, their solution was to pickup the wrong flowers and give me my money back…not to deliver the right arrangement or even another arrangement. They wanted to go and take the flowers away from my girlfriend and leave her with nothing! 100% Satisfaction is a joke! Don’t buy flowers online from this website or company ever again!

• Eu
                        eurotek Jun 04, 2012

Today June 04, 2012 my girlfriend received the wrong flowers..well they weren't even close to flowers. She received some greens in a basket. I had ordered 70.00 worth of colorful mixed flowers. I paid for express delivery (14.00) what a JOKE!! This WILL be THE LAST time I do business with Pro Flowers! I will be taking further action to this problem! I called Pro Flowers about 5 minutes ago to try and get this issue resolved, but none of the representatives could get in touch with the local florist. The lady told me she would call me and let me know whats going to happen...as for my girlfriend: 1. Ruined the surprise 2. the PLANT they sent was something that would be at a funeral home 3. for the price i paid for the flowers and shipping they should have got my order right the 1st time!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YO ORDER FROM PRO FLOWERS!!!

-Brandon

• Pr
                        proredpc Jun 05, 2012

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has been made. Allow us to rectify the issue by calling us at [protected] or emailing [protected]@providecommerce.com. We want to make this right and we hope to hear from you soon.

Michael Nefalar @ ProFlowers

Pro Flowers Expressquality of arrangement

I ordered a specific arrangement from their website to be delivered that day to my son and daughter-in-law for their new home. The arrangement was $49.00 with a delivery charge of $14.00 plus $7.50 for same day delivery charge. I told the woman on the phone that if these flowers were not satisfactory, my son would tell me and I was assured that there would be no problem. He called to thank me and told me that he hoped that I didn't pay too much for them because they were awful. He knows that I would never send a cheap arrangement. I called to complain and was told that the florist who delivered them said that they were not "rinky dink". I told the woman (the same one who took my original order) that the picture my son texted me was nothing like what I had ordered - the size, colors of flowers and types of flowers. She contacted the florist who said he would pick them up the next day and then I'd get at complete refund. Then I got an e-mail congratulating me on my order. I wrote back and again complained that I was angry, embarrassed and disappointed. I was told in an email that I would receive a 15% discount and a $10 gift card. I told them that that offer was offensive and ridiculous. Eventually, I received a credit for the full amount and my children were allowed to keep the flowers. I just saw them and they were HORRIBLE and very "rinky dink". The florist didn't come to get them because they were so cheap that it just didn't pay to make the trip. Instead of a large arrangement of multi-colored lilies, it was a very small bouquet of cheap filler flowers. It was so bad that my daughter-in-law thought that they came from her sister, a student with little to spend on flowers! I will never again order flowers from this company. I'm sure that 99% of the time when flowers are sent, the recipient would never complain to the sender. I learned my lesson. If I ever do send flowers from an unknown florist, I will be sure to have the recipient send me a photo immediately.

• Da
                          DACROTTS Feb 12, 2012

These flowers are a complete disappointment! Even the vase and bow are wrong. The flowers look half dead and cold burned. I would like a full vase with beautiful flowers just like the picture or a complete refund. I am so disappointed, I could cry...I never get flowers and now that I did, I'm so upset. Please help me to get beautiful flowers. They are called Cotton Candy and I paid $56.17.

These look like a $10 arrangement from the hospital.

Sincerely, Debra Allen This is the response I received and even after I called them they refused to help!!!

I apologize but this is a beautiful arrangement!

WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS

Tambra MacDonald

Tambra MacDonald

Customer Relations

Wesley Berry Corporate Offices: 2985 Haggerty Rd. Commerce, MI 48390

Office: 248.668.2881 Fax: 248.669.2454
                          [protected]@800wesleys.com

PLEASE, PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE A BAIT AND SWITCH COMPANY. THE WEB SITE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD A PICTURE TO SHOW YOU OF THESE TACKY FLOWERS.

Proflowers fraud

On 11th May I ordered flowers to be delivered in Virginia thru Proflowers website. I got a order confirmation from them as well… next day they sent a mail that my credit card was declined due to insufficient funds.

On checking with my bank ( Mashreq) they confirmed that Proflowers have successfully blocked the funds on my card. Since then I have been exchanging mails with them. Yesterday 18 may I called them as I couldn’t chk the status of my order online.

Wendy (the agent) told me that they don’t have a delivery slot available so they cant deliver.. when I told her that I have a confirmation for it she said it is a system error. Then I ask her if they didn’t have a delivery slot y did they block money on my card n keep telling that my card is declined. To that she put me on hold for 10 mins & then told me that as my card is from Dubai their system didn’t accept the payment. Doesn’t make sense… they have blocked money on my card & they are telling me that they cant process international credit card.

This is a pure case of fraud & pathetic customer service…

Karishma Rao

Florist Express / Proflowers — horrible customer service

I ordered flowers to be delivered the weekend of mothers day. I received a confirmation email from florist...

Proflowers.comdidn't deliver

Never order from ProFlowers for a special occasion. I ordered (several days in advance) Flowers and a card for my mom for Mothers day. On Mothers day at 7pm, I received this email:

Dear Mr Baker,

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery for Mother's Day. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery on Monday with a back up of Tuesday to include a note of apology explaining the delay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Simply reply to this email and we will set this up for you immediately. Thank you.

FE Doug Lagasse
                          Proflowers Florist Express

When I wrote back and told them how ridiculous this is, they offered me 20% off my next order. It's been 6 days since Mothers Day and I still have no flowers, no refund and no apology. So not only did they ruin my Mothers Day, they won't even try to make this right for me. Customer Service here SUCKS!

Stay away from ProFlowers!

Pro Flowers Florist Expresslate delivery

I paid extra to have flowers delivered for Mother's Day, on or before the actual date. The company sent "confirmation of delivery" on Sunday (mother's day) at 6:45 PM. The flowers were not actually delivered until the following day, Monday, at 10:30 PM. When I wrote to complain to the company, I specifically said I didn't want a gift certificate for the future. In return, they sent a pat, canned response, offering me a coupon for a future purchase. There are plenty of other flower services out there. I would recommend finding a better one that actually sticks to its delivery claims, and doesn't falsify documentation.

• Su
                                subboy Aug 08, 2011

I also have had an issue with this company. The reason I chose them (and payed a little extra doing so) was because they state they have a "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee" and are "100% on time delivery" they stated that they deliver before 5pm to business address'. I was having them delivered to my fiance at a hotel (which I see as a business and not residential) and even sent an email (which they confirmed had been sent to the florist) to ask for delivery around 4pm if possible. 5pm came around, still no delivery, I sent them an email asking what was happening, 13 minutes later received an email to state it had been delivered. I contacted the hotel (after my fiance confirmed that she had not received anything) to have it confirmed that the flowers were not delivered, I contacted the company to be told that sometimes the florist will mark it as delivered as it is loaded onto the vehicle (stating they should not do this) .. the flowers arrived as my fiance was walking out at 6pm (and hour after the 5pm deadline and also the time they claimed they delivered it) .. contacting the company afterwards saw email after email of excuses and justifications .. showing that they are not willing to investigate it, nor show any regard for the sanctification of their customers to which they guarantee .. I will never use this company again.

• La
                                Labbott Aug 31, 2012

NOT HAPPY. I booked flowers through the The Delta American Express shopping for Pro Flowers and never received a confirmation. When the flowers didn't show up and I received no confirmation I call PRO Flowers who said they had NO order. So I went back and placed it again and even paid for same day delivery. This time I got a confirmation number. Only today I find out from the person with the birthday that they received two arrangements. I called Pro Flowers again and they now directed me to Pro Flowers Florist Express and they were the ones with two orders and REFUSE to credit me. GUYS link your systems. You just screwed me for $160 because your right hand isn't talking to your left hand. I hope your customer sat scores reflect this.
                                1. didn't receive confirmation on first order, when call PRO Flowers they say no order and it doesn't occur to them to refer me to their florist express arm. 2. I then place order again and get confirmation. 3. Now person gets two arrangements and I am out $160.

Proflowers.comsneaky hidden charges

I ordered flowers, from Proflowers.com, yesterday, for Mother's Day.I chose the dozen roses, for $19.99, & for long stemmed roses, it was an additional $1.99, which I chose.When it came to the delivery date, it was standard delivery, which had no price, plus an additional charge, of $4.99, to get it delivered on Friday;my mother likes to get things early.Since there wasn't a price, by"standard delivery"I thought it was included in the price.I went through everything, I had to go through, to complete the purchase.One thing I absolutely did not do, was to check the box, that gave them permission, to keep my credit card information.I thought the price would be $27, plus taxes.I was amazed, not amused, when I got the confirmation e-mail, stating the final cost was $42.75!It seems the standard shipping is actually $9.99(again, there is no price, where it said"standard shipping"), AND they also charged a"care & handling"fee of $2, 99(are you kidding?).I got so annoyed, I immediately wrote to them, to complain.While I was writing the letter, I went back & tried to duplicate the order, to see if I was making a mistake(I wasn't);when I got to the part of the recipient's address, I hit the confirm button...remember, I did NOT check the box, for them to keep my credit card info.As I pressed the button, I realized that my credit card number, was still there.I immediately hit the stop button, on my browser, & it stopped right away, without even leaving the page.Unfortunately, it actually went through.Proflowers.com has this policy of not canceling orders, for Mother's Day from April 28, 2011.I then tried to cancel the order(yes, I knew of this policy), hoping they would understand, that it was a double order.This was less than 10 minutes, after the second order, was accidentally placed.They did respond, saying the order couldn't be cancelled, but they would give me a refund, of the second order, in about a week of delivery.Aside from the fact, they shouldn't be waiting that long, to issue a refund;I now have serious doubts, that it might even happen, because of the many posts here, I've read.I'm also hoping that I don't get any extra charges, in the future, from freeshipping.com.Yes I checked out their offer;but when it came to inputting my home address, & credit card info., I stopped the process.I even got an email from freeshipping.com, stating that I didn't complete my registration, with them.I then unsubscribed from their mailing list.I'm hoping that Proflowers.com, doesn't share my credit card information, with them;but, again, I have my doubts.I just want everyone to know, that Proflowers.com uses deceptive tactics.They should state ALL of their costs, BEFORE people are made to confirm their purchases.The odd thing is, I'm actually going to see my mother, on Mother's Day.I should have just bought her the flowers, on my way, to see her;it would have saved me a lot of aggravation;& for the same money, I could have gotten a better arrangement.I hope the people that Proflowers.com, has monitoring this blog( and obviously, they do), bring my complaint, to their attention.This company needs to make changes, if they are to stay in business...word gets around.

Proflowers.comfalse advertising, fraudulent billing, bait and switch

Do NOT patronize Proflowers.com, or be prepared to be victimized by false advertising, bait and switch, hidden charges (which DOUBLED the price on the advertised Mother's Day flower special!!), and outright fraud.

The first red flag is that when the online page asks for your credit card info, the price has literally disappeared. I should have signed off then and there. But, I stupidly provided this information, and, when the price came up on the "confirm" page, the advertised "free" vase was now an added $10, and with not previously mentioned fuel surcharges and delivery fee, the price jumped from $31.60 to about $60.00. The page had no escape or exit icon...just the confirm option. So I signed off line hoping to erase all information.

But...in keeping with their scamming, Proflowers.com saved all the information from the webpage I thought was officially closed out -- including the assortment of flowers I selected, but chose not to order. So now they're sending emails asking me to finish my order for the specific variety of flowers!

That means they also have my credit card number, expiration date, etc. However, when I called Proflowers.com to ask for a confirmation email that I had not placed the order, and that my credit card information would be erased from the system, they said it was against company policy to provide such confirmation. So, I'm at the mercy of this unscrupulous company not misusing the credit card information given them in good faith, for flowers I chose not to purchase.

Interestingly, this kind of fraudulent marketing is illegal in nearly every state and most major cities. So be forewarned...MOM's love is priceless, but even mom would say, "Don't do business with crooks!" Stay away from Proflowers.com, or be prepared to be scammed.

Proflowers suck for $55; wilted and small

I ordered the $29 "special" for a bunch of supposedly beautiful tulips. I've been buying flowers for my wife for 20 some years. She called me into the kitchen to show me how they are already wilting 4 hours afer she opened them tonight. And the $29? The actual bill was $59 with all the charges. These are clearlyh the worst flowers we have ever ordered. The name should not be "proflowers" but "bloflowers". Right now I am hearing the on-hold messaging tell me about how they have "low cost" flowers and they get shipped fresh and they have are "the longest lasting flowers in the industry." Sure. A bunch of BS.

Proflowers overcharges. deceptive advertising

Pro flowers should be called "try to *** over" flowers. Their internet advertising is very deceptive and certainly does not show you all the charges you will receive! Then when I got Customer no service on the phone and tried to correct them and cancel the order they said "oh you will not be charged". BS ...charge has shown up and no credit. I know they advertise on Drudge and I think I heard Rush doing an ad for them the other day. I would hope these folks have enough morals not to accept any more of their advertising money. DO NOT USE THESE CRIMINALS!