Having problems with ProFlowers?

ProFlowers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 29, 2008. The latest review Flower delivery was posted on May 12, 2021. The latest complaint stupid rules and process when paypal billing address is non-usa was resolved on Sep 18, 2014. ProFlowers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 203 reviews. ProFlowers has resolved 88 complaints.

ProFlowers Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 580 2913 (ProFlowers)
+1 800 565 6609 (ProFlowers International)
+1 888 549 4014 (ProPlants)
4840 Eastgate Mall
San Diego

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ProFlowers Customer Service. Initial ProFlowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ProFlowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ProFlowers. Discuss the issues you have had with ProFlowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ProFlowers Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Proflowers fraud

On 11th May I ordered flowers to be delivered in Virginia thru Proflowers website. I got a order confirmation from them as well… next day they sent a mail that my credit card was declined due to insufficient funds.

On checking with my bank ( Mashreq) they confirmed that Proflowers have successfully blocked the funds on my card. Since then I have been exchanging mails with them. Yesterday 18 may I called them as I couldn’t chk the status of my order online.

Wendy (the agent) told me that they don’t have a delivery slot available so they cant deliver.. when I told her that I have a confirmation for it she said it is a system error. Then I ask her if they didn’t have a delivery slot y did they block money on my card n keep telling that my card is declined. To that she put me on hold for 10 mins & then told me that as my card is from Dubai their system didn’t accept the payment. Doesn’t make sense… they have blocked money on my card & they are telling me that they cant process international credit card.

This is a pure case of fraud & pathetic customer service…

Karishma Rao

Florist Express / Proflowers — horrible customer service

I ordered flowers to be delivered the weekend of mothers day. I received a confirmation email from florist...

Proflowers.comdidn't deliver

Never order from ProFlowers for a special occasion. I ordered (several days in advance) Flowers and a card for my mom for Mothers day. On Mothers day at 7pm, I received this email:

Dear Mr Baker,

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery for Mother's Day. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery on Monday with a back up of Tuesday to include a note of apology explaining the delay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Simply reply to this email and we will set this up for you immediately. Thank you.
    Best Regards,

FE Doug Lagasse
    Customer Care
    Proflowers Florist Express

When I wrote back and told them how ridiculous this is, they offered me 20% off my next order. It's been 6 days since Mothers Day and I still have no flowers, no refund and no apology. So not only did they ruin my Mothers Day, they won't even try to make this right for me. Customer Service here SUCKS!

Stay away from ProFlowers!

Pro Flowers Florist Expresslate delivery

I paid extra to have flowers delivered for Mother's Day, on or before the actual date. The company sent "confirmation of delivery" on Sunday (mother's day) at 6:45 PM. The flowers were not actually delivered until the following day, Monday, at 10:30 PM. When I wrote to complain to the company, I specifically said I didn't want a gift certificate for the future. In return, they sent a pat, canned response, offering me a coupon for a future purchase. There are plenty of other flower services out there. I would recommend finding a better one that actually sticks to its delivery claims, and doesn't falsify documentation.

• La
          Labbott Aug 31, 2012

NOT HAPPY. I booked flowers through the The Delta American Express shopping for Pro Flowers and never received a confirmation. When the flowers didn't show up and I received no confirmation I call PRO Flowers who said they had NO order. So I went back and placed it again and even paid for same day delivery. This time I got a confirmation number. Only today I find out from the person with the birthday that they received two arrangements. I called Pro Flowers again and they now directed me to Pro Flowers Florist Express and they were the ones with two orders and REFUSE to credit me. GUYS link your systems. You just screwed me for $160 because your right hand isn't talking to your left hand. I hope your customer sat scores reflect this.
          1. didn't receive confirmation on first order, when call PRO Flowers they say no order and it doesn't occur to them to refer me to their florist express arm. 2. I then place order again and get confirmation. 3. Now person gets two arrangements and I am out $160.

• Su
          subboy Aug 08, 2011

I also have had an issue with this company. The reason I chose them (and payed a little extra doing so) was because they state they have a "Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee" and are "100% on time delivery" they stated that they deliver before 5pm to business address'. I was having them delivered to my fiance at a hotel (which I see as a business and not residential) and even sent an email (which they confirmed had been sent to the florist) to ask for delivery around 4pm if possible. 5pm came around, still no delivery, I sent them an email asking what was happening, 13 minutes later received an email to state it had been delivered. I contacted the hotel (after my fiance confirmed that she had not received anything) to have it confirmed that the flowers were not delivered, I contacted the company to be told that sometimes the florist will mark it as delivered as it is loaded onto the vehicle (stating they should not do this) .. the flowers arrived as my fiance was walking out at 6pm (and hour after the 5pm deadline and also the time they claimed they delivered it) .. contacting the company afterwards saw email after email of excuses and justifications .. showing that they are not willing to investigate it, nor show any regard for the sanctification of their customers to which they guarantee .. I will never use this company again.

Proflowers.comsneaky hidden charges

I ordered flowers, from Proflowers.com, yesterday, for Mother's Day.I chose the dozen roses, for $19.99, & for long stemmed roses, it was an additional $1.99, which I chose.When it came to the delivery date, it was standard delivery, which had no price, plus an additional charge, of $4.99, to get it delivered on Friday;my mother likes to get things early.Since there wasn't a price, by"standard delivery"I thought it was included in the price.I went through everything, I had to go through, to complete the purchase.One thing I absolutely did not do, was to check the box, that gave them permission, to keep my credit card information.I thought the price would be $27, plus taxes.I was amazed, not amused, when I got the confirmation e-mail, stating the final cost was $42.75!It seems the standard shipping is actually $9.99(again, there is no price, where it said"standard shipping"), AND they also charged a"care & handling"fee of $2, 99(are you kidding?).I got so annoyed, I immediately wrote to them, to complain.While I was writing the letter, I went back & tried to duplicate the order, to see if I was making a mistake(I wasn't);when I got to the part of the recipient's address, I hit the confirm button...remember, I did NOT check the box, for them to keep my credit card info.As I pressed the button, I realized that my credit card number, was still there.I immediately hit the stop button, on my browser, & it stopped right away, without even leaving the page.Unfortunately, it actually went through.Proflowers.com has this policy of not canceling orders, for Mother's Day from April 28, 2011.I then tried to cancel the order(yes, I knew of this policy), hoping they would understand, that it was a double order.This was less than 10 minutes, after the second order, was accidentally placed.They did respond, saying the order couldn't be cancelled, but they would give me a refund, of the second order, in about a week of delivery.Aside from the fact, they shouldn't be waiting that long, to issue a refund;I now have serious doubts, that it might even happen, because of the many posts here, I've read.I'm also hoping that I don't get any extra charges, in the future, from freeshipping.com.Yes I checked out their offer;but when it came to inputting my home address, & credit card info., I stopped the process.I even got an email from freeshipping.com, stating that I didn't complete my registration, with them.I then unsubscribed from their mailing list.I'm hoping that Proflowers.com, doesn't share my credit card information, with them;but, again, I have my doubts.I just want everyone to know, that Proflowers.com uses deceptive tactics.They should state ALL of their costs, BEFORE people are made to confirm their purchases.The odd thing is, I'm actually going to see my mother, on Mother's Day.I should have just bought her the flowers, on my way, to see her;it would have saved me a lot of aggravation;& for the same money, I could have gotten a better arrangement.I hope the people that Proflowers.com, has monitoring this blog( and obviously, they do), bring my complaint, to their attention.This company needs to make changes, if they are to stay in business...word gets around.

Proflowers.comfalse advertising, fraudulent billing, bait and switch

Do NOT patronize Proflowers.com, or be prepared to be victimized by false advertising, bait and switch, hidden charges (which DOUBLED the price on the advertised Mother's Day flower special!!), and outright fraud.

The first red flag is that when the online page asks for your credit card info, the price has literally disappeared. I should have signed off then and there. But, I stupidly provided this information, and, when the price came up on the "confirm" page, the advertised "free" vase was now an added $10, and with not previously mentioned fuel surcharges and delivery fee, the price jumped from $31.60 to about $60.00. The page had no escape or exit icon...just the confirm option. So I signed off line hoping to erase all information.

But...in keeping with their scamming, Proflowers.com saved all the information from the webpage I thought was officially closed out -- including the assortment of flowers I selected, but chose not to order. So now they're sending emails asking me to finish my order for the specific variety of flowers!

That means they also have my credit card number, expiration date, etc. However, when I called Proflowers.com to ask for a confirmation email that I had not placed the order, and that my credit card information would be erased from the system, they said it was against company policy to provide such confirmation. So, I'm at the mercy of this unscrupulous company not misusing the credit card information given them in good faith, for flowers I chose not to purchase.

Interestingly, this kind of fraudulent marketing is illegal in nearly every state and most major cities. So be forewarned...MOM's love is priceless, but even mom would say, "Don't do business with crooks!" Stay away from Proflowers.com, or be prepared to be scammed.

Proflowers suck for $55; wilted and small

I ordered the $29 "special" for a bunch of supposedly beautiful tulips. I've been buying flowers for my wife for 20 some years. She called me into the kitchen to show me how they are already wilting 4 hours afer she opened them tonight. And the $29? The actual bill was $59 with all the charges. These are clearlyh the worst flowers we have ever ordered. The name should not be "proflowers" but "bloflowers". Right now I am hearing the on-hold messaging tell me about how they have "low cost" flowers and they get shipped fresh and they have are "the longest lasting flowers in the industry." Sure. A bunch of BS.

Proflowers overcharges. deceptive advertising

Pro flowers should be called "try to *** over" flowers. Their internet advertising is very deceptive and certainly does not show you all the charges you will receive! Then when I got Customer no service on the phone and tried to correct them and cancel the order they said "oh you will not be charged". BS ...charge has shown up and no credit. I know they advertise on Drudge and I think I heard Rush doing an ad for them the other day. I would hope these folks have enough morals not to accept any more of their advertising money. DO NOT USE THESE CRIMINALS!

Proflowers rip off

I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes of ordering due to the huge amount of processing and delivery fees, which was about 45% of the price of the flowers What a ripoff. Any how, I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes, but couldn't because I didn't cancel in time. Are they kidding me. I emailed their Customer Service, several times, and finally was told that in the disclaimer it stated that I couldn't cancel if I ordered after 2/7/10, even if I canceled within 5 minutes of ordering. That's just poor business decision. I could understand if I waited 24 hrs of ordering, but this was literally within 5 minutes.

• Re
                    RefereeRW May 18, 2011

I wish I had found this site before I ordered. I ordered a fresh flower arrangement for same day delivery. The arrangement was 29.99 but came to over $51.00 by the time tax and delivery fees were added. I received a phone call at the end of the business day from Proflowers.com/Flowers Express informing me they could not make the delivery that day in spite of their advertised 100% on time delivery guarentee. I said that would be too late. She told me they'd refund the same day delivery fee of $7.99. I wanted to cancel because at this point I had a gut feeling this wasn't good. The following day the flowers were delivered towards the end of the day. This is what I ordered: http://www.floristexpress.net/products/a_sprinkling_of_springtime_-_gerbera_daisy.htm and this is what was delivered: http://www.luckypetsblog.com/myblog/wp-content/themes/images/ranae-flowers.jpg. I knew that what was advertised online wouldn't be an exact match but this is a rip off. I contacted Proflowers who then offered a $10.00 refund. I reminded them of their '100% satisfaction guarantee or they would refund or send a new product'. They answered by offering an additional 10% off. I responded once more without a reply at this time. Why would I used their service again, especially to a business that makes false statements? Think twice before using Proflowers!

• Wh
                    whmpnhappy May 07, 2011

what? you mean the far lower right so it looks like another ad? Oh, but the order details directly in front of me, big as life, are just delivery information, like address and date and name. Quite smart.

• Be
                    Beaucheminme Feb 28, 2011

I bought a Bouquet of flowers for my wife for Valentines day. The bouquet was 39.99 for what was pictured to be a nice, big, full bouquet of roses, daisies, and assorted flowers. After the final order was placed, the final bill was $77.97!!! I figured..."Its for my wife and if it looks like it does in the picture it will be worth it". WELL, it wasn't...what I got looked like a $9.99 bouquet that you would buy at the local grocery store. It had 5 red roses, about 10 pink dasies and a whole lot of greenery. I was told "There is a disclaimer that requires us to fill the order the best we can if we don't have what you ordered in stock". I guess they were out of flowers then...because they substituted them for the greenery. So, $39.99 for the bouquet...$11.99 Holiday Surcharge????? and $25.99 Service Charge????? and all I got was a $9.99 arrangement and a cheap vase that I could easily have bought at Dollar Tree. I took pictures of what I got and sent them to their Customer Service. They offered to refund me my $11.99. WOW...how generous. When I complained further...they gave me a $10.00 voucher towards a future purchase. Wasn't that thoughful. No Thank you! Keep your voucher...I'd rather let the world know what a bunch of scam artists you are. Thanks for reuning of of the only holidays I have been able to enjoy with my wife after 20 years in the U.S. Marines and being deployed nearly all of them over the past years. Thanks a lot. I couldn't have been more embarrassed when my wife got that pile of garbage. I looked like the biggest cheap skate!

• Ge
                    GerH74 Nov 08, 2009

Proflowers ripped me off. Proflowers sent an empty box for my fifth anniversary. I ordered flowers for my anniversary and proflowers sent and empty box. I will not use this service again. They wanted to refund my money but how about rectifying what you did refund my money for shipping and handling also. When I called customer service, not only were they not sympathetic to what they had done but they also did not refund my shipping and handling. Since I did not get the products that I want, I will never use Proflowers again. Before you use proflowers use another company.

• Tr
                    TreG69 Sep 29, 2009

I ordered flowers from proflowers back in may of 2008 for Mothers' day and I didn't notice until now (september of 2009) that I had a charge on my visa card for $14.95 of some Easy Savers Company that I had never heard of before in my life, which had caused me to go over the limit on my account. I disputed the charge to my visa card company, and I also called Easy Savers and told them to reverse the charge, which they did. But I thought this had happened just that one time. But then I started to check my previous statements and the charges go back to May of 2008. I am appalled about this violation of business and moral ethics. I have read the many complaints of the many other victims like me, and I have decided to file a class action law suit against Proflowers and Easy Savers.

• Valerie Sep 18, 2008

I am just starting to deal with this and am embarrassed to say i only half noticed this random $14.95 Easy Saver charge that meant nothing to me. I kept meaning to look into it but was always too busy and have been getting ripped off now for several months. I am still hopeful perhaps my bank will address. It's insane rip off and i never signed up for anything at all. I can't believe Proflowers does this and will of course, never use them again. Which was unfortunate because my godmother liked the flowers -- but not for $75 or $89more than i had authorized!

Proflowers — charged twice for single order

Beware of this company! Placed an order on Feb. 9, 2011 for Valentines Day. The price of bear and candy wa...

Proflowers poor quality, over charged

ordered 1 dozen premium red roses at the Valentines special price of $19.99. Added a clear vase and I love You pick. They charged my credit card for $72.70. The roses were dime store quality and the baby's breath was worse. They show a photo of beautiful long stem roses that fill a vase. These roses came in a box and my wife had to clean this green foam crap off the stems and try to arrange them. It is pitiful looking. The roses are droopy and petals are falling off. They rattle around in the vase because they are so small. Proflowers and their talk show mouthpieces should be ashamed. This is worse than shamwow.

Proflowersovercharging

After ordering flowers from this vendor for $19.95 +$4.95 S&H, I received an email bill for $42.96, an overcharge of $18.06. I immediately notified the company that I would NOT pay the difference and, if they wished to cancel my order, they should do so.

No word back from them. Stay away from Pro Flowers. They are a first degree scam outfit.

overcharging

• Lo
                        Love 2011 Feb 12, 2011

That breakdown appears before you click order. Not an overcharge.

• Ab
                        abraham pecha Feb 12, 2011

my name is abraham, i recieve an sms throught my mobile phone that my mobile number WHICH IS [+[protected].] has won the sum of E85, 000 pounds in the nokia uk promo.&4 claims my payment NO;is NK115V pls confirm if its real.my Email address is[ [email protected]] thanks hopes i'll heard 4rm u soon

Proflowers discount percentage not computed

I am no longer doing business with Proflowers, the online flower/bouquet delivery service. The discount I was suppose to receive was never computed into the final total. Although the order pages kept reporting, 'discount computed on order page'. Or similar verbiage. Evidently the business hopes that you will not recognize the non-discount on the packed final order page.

Also, this company does not include either shipping or 'handling' costs until the final check-out screen. One may determine that the final cost will be about twice of the initial quoted price. I also believe that the usual three dollar 'handling' charge is excessive. Future Proflower messages will now automatically drop into my email spam folder.

Proflowersshipping & handling charges

With Valentines Day right around the corner, I saw a TV add for Pro Flowers and the so called LOW price for red roses for my wife.
                        After making the order and seeing the invoice for the transaction, what turned out to a $29.99 order turned out to be $60.94
                        by the time they added the shipping charges, Monday delivery charges, and fuel surcharge, and tax on top of that. This will be
                        the last order they will see from me. I would have been better off with my local florist!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Proflowers outrageous shipping charges

I have been a customer of ProFlowers for many years and regularly purchased gifts for friends and family. When I saw the promotion entitled "40% off -- it's time to send a gift!" I went online and selected a 2-day package comprised of a floral arrangement and dipped strawberries. I saw that the "free" vase would have an additional shipping fee associated with it, so I selected "no vase". I filled out all the forms and got to the last page to review my order, then was startled by the total amount.

The "standard delivery" charge was $12.99 -- pretty high and definitely higher than competitors. Then, though I had selected "no vase, " the site reinserted my "free" vase (highlighting it at the top of the page like it was a great deal) then charged me $1.63 for promotional vase shipping. The capper was yet ANOTHER charge of $2.99 for "care and handling"?! I have to pay extra for ProFlowers not to drop the products as they put them in the box for shipment? Wow -- nearly $18 just to get my gift to the recipient, where the gift itself just cost $64. That means ProFlowers is charging 28% of the purchase price to deliver the product.

I closed down the page and did not complete the order. I believe the way ProFlowers advertised this promotion while slipping in all these additional charges borders on deceptive trade practices. I definitely will not be doing business with the company again until it charges fair and reasonable shipping fees that are clearly disclosed to its customers.

• Ca
                              Carmen Bejaran Apr 29, 2016

This company needs to either shut down or fix their crooked ways. They always overcharge for everything and I will never use them again!

jennifer626 Feb 06, 2012

@Scam ###: You are exactly right. They wait to the end to hit you with all the hidden charges. Really appalling how this "reputable" company tries to twist your arm into paying these usurious fees; they figure you've gone so far in the process you won't back out now. Glad you're out there to show others how *deceptive* this business practice is.

• Sc
                              scam bastards Feb 05, 2012

What a ### website... they force you to go throught 10 pages entering everything before they will disclose delivery charges, shipping charges, bs charges... I entered fake information once I saw the scam and went on to discover their 19.95 flowers were 60.00 once you entered everytrhing to get to the last page...###... put em outa business...

jennifer626 Jun 22, 2011

jennifer626 Jan 31, 2011

@Stealth Pilot: I'm well aware how the site works. This is how nearly all floral delivery sites operate. As I said, I've been ordering from ProFlowers for many years. The "care and handling" fee was just added (though they used local florists that entire time), the standard delivery charge has gone way up, and they tried to charge extra for a vase I had specifically said I did not want.

Proflowers scam

I was scammed TWICE by Proflowers...they data passed my credit card info to TWO other companies: EZServer & Freeshipping.com...credit card charged for over a year for $14.95 & $9.95. I found out about it when i paid off my card and found these two charges the following month. Researched my past statements and found that i had been enrolled for over a year in these two memberships. I immediately called the numbers off my credit card statement listed with the charges and demanded an explanation. None was given and they immediately offered to refund 6 months worth. I demanded all of my money be returned or I'd be filing fraud charges. They refunded all the money they stole, which was almost $500. I will definately NEVER order from Proflowers again, and will be reviewing my credit card statements every month for here on out. How can they get away with this????????

• Dr
                                Driverslo Feb 22, 2011

Pro Flowers got me too! They do not show you the final charges until it is too late. They will not cancel order- even on the same day! Items purchased in the home are supposed to have 3 days recission- per law, however PF apparently disregards. I am going to cancel purchase through my credit card and see what happens. PF refused to cancel even though I explained I was going to cancel charge!

They advertise on so many radio programs, but they never explain how they will try to ***!!! Why not, Bob and Tom?!?!?!? Or george Noory!?

• Li
                                Lisa Duvall Jan 25, 2011

Tired of unauthorized charges from your debit account? I have the knowledge and experience needed to get your money.

Please email me at [email protected] for additional information or go to the website above

• St
                                STOP SCAMS Mar 26, 2009

I also order from Pro Flowers who when you say yes to free delivery another company who is assiciated with Pro Flowers (I am sure they get a per centage of what they take in) you get a monthly charge of 15.99. When you call to cancel you can't. You have to change your debt card, credit card or whatever you use to stop the payment. When I notified Pro Flowers about it they knew this was happening which makes me believe that they get a cut. DO NOT USE THEM AND SPREAD THE WORD.

james Feb 07, 2009

I feel as though they are scam artists. I ordered a vase bouquet for $19.99 under the assumption that there was a delivery rebate. For the rebate, I had to make and afterwards prove $100 worth of purchases from one of their partnered retailers. I was charged $18 to deliver, a fee I never recovered. And by the way, the flowers started to turn brown after 5 days.

Never ever again!

• Valerie Sep 02, 2008

I too was taken by the Pro-Flowers Easy Saver scenario. I noticed the charge after I had paid my credit card off, then got this miscellaneous looking charge. I called the number and they said around mother’s day (the busiest flower buying season of the year) they basically slipped the language in and lots of people accepted, not noticing. I am disappointed in proflowers for the way they handled it. I've been buying flowers with them for years and it feels like they were being sneaky. I will definitely think twice before buying flowers from them the next time!!

Sherry's Berrys or Pro Flowers Dont Know Whichunauthorized debit card charge

I Have a accuring debit charge to my debit card for $14.95 which I never authorized. It has beengoing on for months, I wish this charge to be stopped Immediately to avoid additional charges, also I do not wish to participate with either of these companys again, I think this EZSaver stuff is a ripp off . I have contacted my bank to request stop payment but their is nothing they can do because it is own my debit card if you cannot stop this I will get a new card to avoid these charges. also I am contacting the Better Business Bureau about these unauthorized charges that are being added to someones card when they purchase a gift.

Proflowerseasy saver? rip off scam!

I just noticed these charges on my debit card also: "RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER [date]" for $14.95. Called the number I found in a similar post (800.355.1837) and demanded refund. Hope they comply... Never use this stupid Pro Flowers again.

javahinto Dec 22, 2010

Okay, we're coming from the same place -- notice I didn't blame anyone else here? They've got a clever little (probably legal) scam here, and I fell for it. They claim they're going to refund my money, which we'll see soon enough if they're being honest about.

javahinto Dec 22, 2010

It's a sleazy outfit that uses this kind of predatory tactic to sell a service that does nothing except collect a subscription. I'm not saying it's criminal; I'm saying it's classless. But I understand it. What's puzzling me right now is your vehement defense of this thing. Who are you, and... wtf?? lol

javahinto Dec 21, 2010

I'm not saying it's impossible that I quickly clicked past this thing and accidentally signed up for this "service". I'm saying they're being sneaky and dishonest with this. Why would I keep doing business with a company that is trying to trick me out of $15/month?

Proflowers.comextra unauthorized charges/ hidden fees

DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.COM
                                  I ORDEERED A SMALL CHRISTMAS PINE TREE FOR SOMEONE FOR CHRISTIMAS. THE COMMERCIAL SAID $19.99 IF YOU ENTER THE WORD DEAL...WHICH I DID.
                                  THEN IT SAID FOR DELIVERY ON 12.9.2010 IT WOULD BE $4.99.
                                  I CLICKED YES FOR THAT.
                                  THEN PROCEEDED TO PAY WITH PAYPAL...
                                  THEN I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO MY EMAIL TO SEE IF THEY SENT AN ORDER NUMBER AND CONFIRMATION.
                                  THEY DID.
                                  ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BILL WAS FOR OVER $37...WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN $25
                                  I SAW AN EXTRA CHARGE OF $9.99 OUT OF NO WHERE, WHICH I WAS NOT OFFERED OR TOLD ABOUT.
                                  THEN I SAW A "HANDLING FEE" OF $3.00
                                  I WAS NOT MADE AWARE OF THIS WHEN I ORDERED, AND EVEN IF IT WAS THERE, I DID NOT SEE IT.
                                  I HAVE ORDERED STUFF ONLINE MANY TIMES, NORMALLY WITHOUT A PROBLEM
                                  IF PROFLOWERS HAD 'HANDLING FEES" AND EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGES, THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD IT THERE, EXPLAINED IT AND HAD THE CUSTOMER CLICK ON, AND OK IT...THEY DID NOT MAKE IT VISIBLE ENOUGH, OR IT WAS JUST PLAIN NOT THERE AT ALL.
                                  SCAM CITY.

Proflowers flower delivery

I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement to be sent to my sister for her 25th anniversary party. She received a SMALL arrangement. I called to complain that I had been charged for the largest arrangement but received the smallest and would like them to change the charges accordingly. Their best offer was to give me $20 off my next purchase. I am very disappointed in this customer service.

• Jj
                                        jj14905 Nov 29, 2010

When you order flowers from any service other than a LOCAL florist, you pay through the nose. When flowers are ordered from ProFlowers, and other on-line and phone services, you pay large processing fees and delivery charges...and the on-line service then forwards your order to a local florist. If the local florist takes the order, they usually only get paid 60-70% of the price you paid, and they do not get any money from the service fee for delivery. (Basically, any delivery or "service fees" charged by the on-line vendor go straight to their pocket. The florist doesn't get a cut of it. The florist has to deduct this from the already discounted amount that the vendor is giving them.) This decreases the amout of flowers you get for the large amount of money you spent. Don't be fooled by the service's promises of same day delivery for an additional charge. They charge extra, but again, the florist never sees a dime of this money. Many of these services are operated in call centers in foreign countries, so they have no idea about the local area that you are calling about anyway. Solution??? Don't use these on-line order gathering services or the toll-free numbers you see in the phone book. Look up a local florist in the area that you want to send flowers to and CALL THEM. You will get a lot more for your money. If you spend $50 on an arrangement ordered directly from the florist, you will get a $50 arrangement. If you spend $50 on an arrangement from an on-line or phone order gatherer, you will be lucky to get a $25 arrangement.

Marie Lieser Nov 02, 2008

My brother who lives in Gig Harbor Washington sent me flowers for my birhtday, he used Pro Flowers based in Calif. they were Holland Tulips, and glads, he sends them every year. The were delivered mid morning Wed. Oct. 29, by Fed-X, right under my name it states on the shipping label DRIVER; PLEASE KNOCK OR RING BELL. he did neither, I watch my Great Grandson daily and I am always home until him and I go pick up a grandaugther from school at 3:00. I live on acreage, and have a very long driveway, my 3 car garage is unattatched but direct access to the back door, we have a large drive slab and a gate that leads into the back access to the door. Because of the way the home is we never use the front door. thus the sign I have on the front storm glass right across from the door bell. PLEASE MAKE ALL DELIVERIES TO THE BACK DOOR, THANK YOU. Well since I have such a long drive they park the truck in the street and walk up, doing so if they come to the front door and do not ring the bell I willnot know that they were there. HE NEVER RANG THE BELL, HE JUST PUT THE FLOWERS RIGHT AGAINST THE STORM DOOR. the next day my Great Grandson and I were walking around and decided to go into the front yard and snip the dead roses off the bushes, and saw the box, the temperature on Wed the day of delivery was in the high 60's however in Colorado the nights drop very fast and it got into the high 20's that night, It was about 12:30 when I discovered the box so they had been at my door about 26 hours or so. I called the flower company to alert them at the EXTREME SLOPPYNESS OF FEDX and to find out when the went out. Then i called Fed X and got a very nice person who was very sorry it had happened, she assured me that someone higher up would call me, I told her that I would be leaving at 3:00 and would not be back until around 6:00 as I stay at my sons home with my grandaughter until they get home from work, so please make it an evening call. she assured me that she would note that and I would get a call that evening, I got home and there was a SORRY EXCUSE OF A CALL FROM A PERSON WHO ONLY SAID IT WAS Sally with Fed-x and it was 4:30 so she knew I would not be home, she was laughing when she said she was sorry the flowers did not get there on time. SHE DID NOT LEAVE ME A NUMBER TO REACH HER SHE DID NOT OFFER ANY SOLUTION TO THE MATTER AT ALL. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE LOCAL MANAGMENT, OR THE DRIVER WHO APPARENTLY CANNOT READ OR NO HOW TO RIING A BELL. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITN FEX X THEY ALWAYS JUST LEAVE AT THE FRONT DOOR AND NEVER RING THE BELL, WE HAD GRANDSONS REBUILDING JEEPS FOR OVER A COUPLE OF YEARS SPAN AND I CANNOT TELL YOU THE HUNDREDS OF DELIVERIES WE HAD, UPS ARE SAINTS THAT IS FOR SURE, THEY BRING TO THE BACK DOOR THEY ARE PLEASANT AND VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR STUFF, FED X COULD CARE LESS HOW THEY HANDLE YOUR THINGS AND EVERTIME SOME CAR PLACE USED FED X WE HAD A PROBLEM AND I WOULD NOTIFY THE COMPANY OF THE SLOPPYNESS OF FED X. I LIKE I SAID WAS NEVER PERSONALLY CONTACTED BY ANYONE FROM YOUR SAD EXCUSE OF A COMPANY. I WILL MARVEL IF I HEAR FROM THIS COMPLAINT. MARIE LIESER