Complaints & Reviews

Proflowers rip off

I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes of ordering due to the huge amount of processing and delivery fees, which was about 45% of the price of the flowers What a ripoff. Any how, I tried to cancel the order within 5 minutes, but couldn't because I didn't cancel in time. Are they kidding me. I emailed their Customer Service, several times, and finally was told that in the disclaimer it stated that I couldn't cancel if I ordered after 2/7/10, even if I canceled within 5 minutes of ordering. That's just poor business decision. I could understand if I waited 24 hrs of ordering, but this was literally within 5 minutes.

• Valerie Sep 18, 2008

I am just starting to deal with this and am embarrassed to say i only half noticed this random $14.95 Easy Saver charge that meant nothing to me. I kept meaning to look into it but was always too busy and have been getting ripped off now for several months. I am still hopeful perhaps my bank will address. It's insane rip off and i never signed up for anything at all. I can't believe Proflowers does this and will of course, never use them again. Which was unfortunate because my godmother liked the flowers -- but not for $75 or $89more than i had authorized!

• Tr
      TreG69 Sep 29, 2009

I ordered flowers from proflowers back in may of 2008 for Mothers' day and I didn't notice until now (september of 2009) that I had a charge on my visa card for $14.95 of some Easy Savers Company that I had never heard of before in my life, which had caused me to go over the limit on my account. I disputed the charge to my visa card company, and I also called Easy Savers and told them to reverse the charge, which they did. But I thought this had happened just that one time. But then I started to check my previous statements and the charges go back to May of 2008. I am appalled about this violation of business and moral ethics. I have read the many complaints of the many other victims like me, and I have decided to file a class action law suit against Proflowers and Easy Savers.

• Ge
      GerH74 Nov 08, 2009

Proflowers ripped me off. Proflowers sent an empty box for my fifth anniversary. I ordered flowers for my anniversary and proflowers sent and empty box. I will not use this service again. They wanted to refund my money but how about rectifying what you did refund my money for shipping and handling also. When I called customer service, not only were they not sympathetic to what they had done but they also did not refund my shipping and handling. Since I did not get the products that I want, I will never use Proflowers again. Before you use proflowers use another company.

• Be
      Beaucheminme Feb 28, 2011

I bought a Bouquet of flowers for my wife for Valentines day. The bouquet was 39.99 for what was pictured to be a nice, big, full bouquet of roses, daisies, and assorted flowers. After the final order was placed, the final bill was $77.97!!! I figured..."Its for my wife and if it looks like it does in the picture it will be worth it". WELL, it wasn't...what I got looked like a $9.99 bouquet that you would buy at the local grocery store. It had 5 red roses, about 10 pink dasies and a whole lot of greenery. I was told "There is a disclaimer that requires us to fill the order the best we can if we don't have what you ordered in stock". I guess they were out of flowers then...because they substituted them for the greenery. So, $39.99 for the bouquet...$11.99 Holiday Surcharge????? and $25.99 Service Charge????? and all I got was a $9.99 arrangement and a cheap vase that I could easily have bought at Dollar Tree. I took pictures of what I got and sent them to their Customer Service. They offered to refund me my $11.99. WOW...how generous. When I complained further...they gave me a $10.00 voucher towards a future purchase. Wasn't that thoughful. No Thank you! Keep your voucher...I'd rather let the world know what a bunch of scam artists you are. Thanks for reuning of of the only holidays I have been able to enjoy with my wife after 20 years in the U.S. Marines and being deployed nearly all of them over the past years. Thanks a lot. I couldn't have been more embarrassed when my wife got that pile of garbage. I looked like the biggest cheap skate!

• Wh
      whmpnhappy May 07, 2011

what? you mean the far lower right so it looks like another ad? Oh, but the order details directly in front of me, big as life, are just delivery information, like address and date and name. Quite smart.

• Re
      RefereeRW May 18, 2011

I wish I had found this site before I ordered. I ordered a fresh flower arrangement for same day delivery. The arrangement was 29.99 but came to over $51.00 by the time tax and delivery fees were added. I received a phone call at the end of the business day from Proflowers.com/Flowers Express informing me they could not make the delivery that day in spite of their advertised 100% on time delivery guarentee. I said that would be too late. She told me they'd refund the same day delivery fee of $7.99. I wanted to cancel because at this point I had a gut feeling this wasn't good. The following day the flowers were delivered towards the end of the day. This is what I ordered: http://www.floristexpress.net/products/a_sprinkling_of_springtime_-_gerbera_daisy.htm and this is what was delivered: http://www.luckypetsblog.com/myblog/wp-content/themes/images/ranae-flowers.jpg. I knew that what was advertised online wouldn't be an exact match but this is a rip off. I contacted Proflowers who then offered a $10.00 refund. I reminded them of their '100% satisfaction guarantee or they would refund or send a new product'. They answered by offering an additional 10% off. I responded once more without a reply at this time. Why would I used their service again, especially to a business that makes false statements? Think twice before using Proflowers!

Proflowers — charged twice for single order

Beware of this company! Placed an order on Feb. 9, 2011 for Valentines Day. The price of bear and candy wa...

Proflowers poor quality, over charged

ordered 1 dozen premium red roses at the Valentines special price of $19.99. Added a clear vase and I love You pick. They charged my credit card for $72.70. The roses were dime store quality and the baby's breath was worse. They show a photo of beautiful long stem roses that fill a vase. These roses came in a box and my wife had to clean this green foam crap off the stems and try to arrange them. It is pitiful looking. The roses are droopy and petals are falling off. They rattle around in the vase because they are so small. Proflowers and their talk show mouthpieces should be ashamed. This is worse than shamwow.

Proflowersovercharging

After ordering flowers from this vendor for $19.95 +$4.95 S&H, I received an email bill for $42.96, an overcharge of $18.06. I immediately notified the company that I would NOT pay the difference and, if they wished to cancel my order, they should do so.

No word back from them. Stay away from Pro Flowers. They are a first degree scam outfit.

overcharging

• Ab
          abraham pecha Feb 12, 2011

my name is abraham, i recieve an sms throught my mobile phone that my mobile number WHICH IS [+[protected].] has won the sum of E85, 000 pounds in the nokia uk promo.&4 claims my payment NO;is NK115V pls confirm if its real.my Email address is[ [protected]@yahoo.com] thanks hopes i'll heard 4rm u soon

• Lo
          Love 2011 Feb 12, 2011

That breakdown appears before you click order. Not an overcharge.

Proflowers discount percentage not computed

I am no longer doing business with Proflowers, the online flower/bouquet delivery service. The discount I was suppose to receive was never computed into the final total. Although the order pages kept reporting, 'discount computed on order page'. Or similar verbiage. Evidently the business hopes that you will not recognize the non-discount on the packed final order page.

Also, this company does not include either shipping or 'handling' costs until the final check-out screen. One may determine that the final cost will be about twice of the initial quoted price. I also believe that the usual three dollar 'handling' charge is excessive. Future Proflower messages will now automatically drop into my email spam folder.

Proflowersshipping & handling charges

With Valentines Day right around the corner, I saw a TV add for Pro Flowers and the so called LOW price for red roses for my wife.
          After making the order and seeing the invoice for the transaction, what turned out to a $29.99 order turned out to be $60.94
          by the time they added the shipping charges, Monday delivery charges, and fuel surcharge, and tax on top of that. This will be
          the last order they will see from me. I would have been better off with my local florist!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Proflowers outrageous shipping charges

I have been a customer of ProFlowers for many years and regularly purchased gifts for friends and family. When I saw the promotion entitled "40% off -- it's time to send a gift!" I went online and selected a 2-day package comprised of a floral arrangement and dipped strawberries. I saw that the "free" vase would have an additional shipping fee associated with it, so I selected "no vase". I filled out all the forms and got to the last page to review my order, then was startled by the total amount.

The "standard delivery" charge was $12.99 -- pretty high and definitely higher than competitors. Then, though I had selected "no vase, " the site reinserted my "free" vase (highlighting it at the top of the page like it was a great deal) then charged me $1.63 for promotional vase shipping. The capper was yet ANOTHER charge of $2.99 for "care and handling"?! I have to pay extra for ProFlowers not to drop the products as they put them in the box for shipment? Wow -- nearly $18 just to get my gift to the recipient, where the gift itself just cost $64. That means ProFlowers is charging 28% of the purchase price to deliver the product.

I closed down the page and did not complete the order. I believe the way ProFlowers advertised this promotion while slipping in all these additional charges borders on deceptive trade practices. I definitely will not be doing business with the company again until it charges fair and reasonable shipping fees that are clearly disclosed to its customers.

jennifer626 Jan 31, 2011

@Stealth Pilot: I'm well aware how the site works. This is how nearly all floral delivery sites operate. As I said, I've been ordering from ProFlowers for many years. The "care and handling" fee was just added (though they used local florists that entire time), the standard delivery charge has gone way up, and they tried to charge extra for a vase I had specifically said I did not want.

jennifer626 Jun 22, 2011

• Sc
                scam bastards Feb 05, 2012

What a ### website... they force you to go throught 10 pages entering everything before they will disclose delivery charges, shipping charges, bs charges... I entered fake information once I saw the scam and went on to discover their 19.95 flowers were 60.00 once you entered everytrhing to get to the last page...###... put em outa business...

jennifer626 Feb 06, 2012

@Scam ###: You are exactly right. They wait to the end to hit you with all the hidden charges. Really appalling how this "reputable" company tries to twist your arm into paying these usurious fees; they figure you've gone so far in the process you won't back out now. Glad you're out there to show others how *deceptive* this business practice is.

Carmen Bejaran Apr 29, 2016

This company needs to either shut down or fix their crooked ways. They always overcharge for everything and I will never use them again!

Proflowers scam

I was scammed TWICE by Proflowers...they data passed my credit card info to TWO other companies: EZServer & Freeshipping.com...credit card charged for over a year for $14.95 & $9.95. I found out about it when i paid off my card and found these two charges the following month. Researched my past statements and found that i had been enrolled for over a year in these two memberships. I immediately called the numbers off my credit card statement listed with the charges and demanded an explanation. None was given and they immediately offered to refund 6 months worth. I demanded all of my money be returned or I'd be filing fraud charges. They refunded all the money they stole, which was almost $500. I will definately NEVER order from Proflowers again, and will be reviewing my credit card statements every month for here on out. How can they get away with this????????

• Valerie Sep 02, 2008

I too was taken by the Pro-Flowers Easy Saver scenario. I noticed the charge after I had paid my credit card off, then got this miscellaneous looking charge. I called the number and they said around mother’s day (the busiest flower buying season of the year) they basically slipped the language in and lots of people accepted, not noticing. I am disappointed in proflowers for the way they handled it. I've been buying flowers with them for years and it feels like they were being sneaky. I will definitely think twice before buying flowers from them the next time!!

james Feb 07, 2009

I feel as though they are scam artists. I ordered a vase bouquet for $19.99 under the assumption that there was a delivery rebate. For the rebate, I had to make and afterwards prove $100 worth of purchases from one of their partnered retailers. I was charged $18 to deliver, a fee I never recovered. And by the way, the flowers started to turn brown after 5 days.

Never ever again!

• St
                  STOP SCAMS Mar 26, 2009

I also order from Pro Flowers who when you say yes to free delivery another company who is assiciated with Pro Flowers (I am sure they get a per centage of what they take in) you get a monthly charge of 15.99. When you call to cancel you can't. You have to change your debt card, credit card or whatever you use to stop the payment. When I notified Pro Flowers about it they knew this was happening which makes me believe that they get a cut. DO NOT USE THEM AND SPREAD THE WORD.

• Li
                  Lisa Duvall Jan 25, 2011

Tired of unauthorized charges from your debit account? I have the knowledge and experience needed to get your money.

Please email me at [protected]@att.net for additional information or go to the website above

• Dr
                  Driverslo Feb 22, 2011

Pro Flowers got me too! They do not show you the final charges until it is too late. They will not cancel order- even on the same day! Items purchased in the home are supposed to have 3 days recission- per law, however PF apparently disregards. I am going to cancel purchase through my credit card and see what happens. PF refused to cancel even though I explained I was going to cancel charge!

They advertise on so many radio programs, but they never explain how they will try to ***!!! Why not, Bob and Tom?!?!?!? Or george Noory!?

Sherry's Berrys or Pro Flowers Dont Know Whichunauthorized debit card charge

I Have a accuring debit charge to my debit card for $14.95 which I never authorized. It has beengoing on for months, I wish this charge to be stopped Immediately to avoid additional charges, also I do not wish to participate with either of these companys again, I think this EZSaver stuff is a ripp off . I have contacted my bank to request stop payment but their is nothing they can do because it is own my debit card if you cannot stop this I will get a new card to avoid these charges. also I am contacting the Better Business Bureau about these unauthorized charges that are being added to someones card when they purchase a gift.

Proflowerseasy saver? rip off scam!

I just noticed these charges on my debit card also: "RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER [date]" for $14.95. Called the number I found in a similar post (800.355.1837) and demanded refund. Hope they comply... Never use this stupid Pro Flowers again.

javahinto Dec 21, 2010

I'm not saying it's impossible that I quickly clicked past this thing and accidentally signed up for this "service". I'm saying they're being sneaky and dishonest with this. Why would I keep doing business with a company that is trying to trick me out of $15/month?

javahinto Dec 22, 2010

It's a sleazy outfit that uses this kind of predatory tactic to sell a service that does nothing except collect a subscription. I'm not saying it's criminal; I'm saying it's classless. But I understand it. What's puzzling me right now is your vehement defense of this thing. Who are you, and... wtf?? lol

javahinto Dec 22, 2010

Okay, we're coming from the same place -- notice I didn't blame anyone else here? They've got a clever little (probably legal) scam here, and I fell for it. They claim they're going to refund my money, which we'll see soon enough if they're being honest about.

Proflowers.comextra unauthorized charges/ hidden fees

DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.COM
                    I ORDEERED A SMALL CHRISTMAS PINE TREE FOR SOMEONE FOR CHRISTIMAS. THE COMMERCIAL SAID $19.99 IF YOU ENTER THE WORD DEAL...WHICH I DID.
                    THEN IT SAID FOR DELIVERY ON 12.9.2010 IT WOULD BE $4.99.
                    I CLICKED YES FOR THAT.
                    THEN PROCEEDED TO PAY WITH PAYPAL...
                    THEN I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO MY EMAIL TO SEE IF THEY SENT AN ORDER NUMBER AND CONFIRMATION.
                    THEY DID.
                    ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BILL WAS FOR OVER $37...WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN $25
                    I SAW AN EXTRA CHARGE OF $9.99 OUT OF NO WHERE, WHICH I WAS NOT OFFERED OR TOLD ABOUT.
                    THEN I SAW A "HANDLING FEE" OF $3.00
                    I WAS NOT MADE AWARE OF THIS WHEN I ORDERED, AND EVEN IF IT WAS THERE, I DID NOT SEE IT.
                    I HAVE ORDERED STUFF ONLINE MANY TIMES, NORMALLY WITHOUT A PROBLEM
                    IF PROFLOWERS HAD 'HANDLING FEES" AND EXTRA DELIVERY CHARGES, THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD IT THERE, EXPLAINED IT AND HAD THE CUSTOMER CLICK ON, AND OK IT...THEY DID NOT MAKE IT VISIBLE ENOUGH, OR IT WAS JUST PLAIN NOT THERE AT ALL.
                    SCAM CITY.

Proflowers flower delivery

I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement to be sent to my sister for her 25th anniversary party. She received a SMALL arrangement. I called to complain that I had been charged for the largest arrangement but received the smallest and would like them to change the charges accordingly. Their best offer was to give me $20 off my next purchase. I am very disappointed in this customer service.

Marie Lieser Nov 02, 2008

My brother who lives in Gig Harbor Washington sent me flowers for my birhtday, he used Pro Flowers based in Calif. they were Holland Tulips, and glads, he sends them every year. The were delivered mid morning Wed. Oct. 29, by Fed-X, right under my name it states on the shipping label DRIVER; PLEASE KNOCK OR RING BELL. he did neither, I watch my Great Grandson daily and I am always home until him and I go pick up a grandaugther from school at 3:00. I live on acreage, and have a very long driveway, my 3 car garage is unattatched but direct access to the back door, we have a large drive slab and a gate that leads into the back access to the door. Because of the way the home is we never use the front door. thus the sign I have on the front storm glass right across from the door bell. PLEASE MAKE ALL DELIVERIES TO THE BACK DOOR, THANK YOU. Well since I have such a long drive they park the truck in the street and walk up, doing so if they come to the front door and do not ring the bell I willnot know that they were there. HE NEVER RANG THE BELL, HE JUST PUT THE FLOWERS RIGHT AGAINST THE STORM DOOR. the next day my Great Grandson and I were walking around and decided to go into the front yard and snip the dead roses off the bushes, and saw the box, the temperature on Wed the day of delivery was in the high 60's however in Colorado the nights drop very fast and it got into the high 20's that night, It was about 12:30 when I discovered the box so they had been at my door about 26 hours or so. I called the flower company to alert them at the EXTREME SLOPPYNESS OF FEDX and to find out when the went out. Then i called Fed X and got a very nice person who was very sorry it had happened, she assured me that someone higher up would call me, I told her that I would be leaving at 3:00 and would not be back until around 6:00 as I stay at my sons home with my grandaughter until they get home from work, so please make it an evening call. she assured me that she would note that and I would get a call that evening, I got home and there was a SORRY EXCUSE OF A CALL FROM A PERSON WHO ONLY SAID IT WAS Sally with Fed-x and it was 4:30 so she knew I would not be home, she was laughing when she said she was sorry the flowers did not get there on time. SHE DID NOT LEAVE ME A NUMBER TO REACH HER SHE DID NOT OFFER ANY SOLUTION TO THE MATTER AT ALL. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE LOCAL MANAGMENT, OR THE DRIVER WHO APPARENTLY CANNOT READ OR NO HOW TO RIING A BELL. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITN FEX X THEY ALWAYS JUST LEAVE AT THE FRONT DOOR AND NEVER RING THE BELL, WE HAD GRANDSONS REBUILDING JEEPS FOR OVER A COUPLE OF YEARS SPAN AND I CANNOT TELL YOU THE HUNDREDS OF DELIVERIES WE HAD, UPS ARE SAINTS THAT IS FOR SURE, THEY BRING TO THE BACK DOOR THEY ARE PLEASANT AND VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR STUFF, FED X COULD CARE LESS HOW THEY HANDLE YOUR THINGS AND EVERTIME SOME CAR PLACE USED FED X WE HAD A PROBLEM AND I WOULD NOTIFY THE COMPANY OF THE SLOPPYNESS OF FED X. I LIKE I SAID WAS NEVER PERSONALLY CONTACTED BY ANYONE FROM YOUR SAD EXCUSE OF A COMPANY. I WILL MARVEL IF I HEAR FROM THIS COMPLAINT. MARIE LIESER

• Jj
                          jj14905 Nov 29, 2010

When you order flowers from any service other than a LOCAL florist, you pay through the nose. When flowers are ordered from ProFlowers, and other on-line and phone services, you pay large processing fees and delivery charges...and the on-line service then forwards your order to a local florist. If the local florist takes the order, they usually only get paid 60-70% of the price you paid, and they do not get any money from the service fee for delivery. (Basically, any delivery or "service fees" charged by the on-line vendor go straight to their pocket. The florist doesn't get a cut of it. The florist has to deduct this from the already discounted amount that the vendor is giving them.) This decreases the amout of flowers you get for the large amount of money you spent. Don't be fooled by the service's promises of same day delivery for an additional charge. They charge extra, but again, the florist never sees a dime of this money. Many of these services are operated in call centers in foreign countries, so they have no idea about the local area that you are calling about anyway. Solution??? Don't use these on-line order gathering services or the toll-free numbers you see in the phone book. Look up a local florist in the area that you want to send flowers to and CALL THEM. You will get a lot more for your money. If you spend $50 on an arrangement ordered directly from the florist, you will get a $50 arrangement. If you spend $50 on an arrangement from an on-line or phone order gatherer, you will be lucky to get a $25 arrangement.

Encore Marketingunauthorized credit card charge

I ordered items from several websites on the internet and I'm not sure which site popped up with an add asking you to sign up for special rewards. I clicked on it saying yes and my credit card was instantly charge for 1.95 from Encore Marketing. I called the company and refused the charges. The person who I spoke with said that my card actually had not been charged yet. If it had not been charged yet - what would the charge be next when I was charged for this rewards program. No place did it mention the rewards program had a fee. I cancelled the rewards program immediately and I pray I do not see any other charges from this company. It is sad when you can't shop on the internet without some company trying to make money off of you. So I just wanted you the public to know. So Buyers beware!

Proflowers - Preferred Buyers Passfraud

I purchased flowers for my wife in February 2010 and did not realize that I had been the victim of a scam that automatically deducted $14.95 from my account each month. I caught this fraud in October and called ProFlowers and Preferred Buyers Pass to get information. They have agreed to refund over $136 dollars that has been basically stolen from me but I have yet to see it post back to my account.
                          I suggest everyone notify the Internet Fraud division of the FBI and the Washington BBB and file formal complaints.

Proflowers overcharge scam

Proflowers order ended up costing me over 50% more than advertised. They lure customers with "discounts" and "promotions", but what they don't say is that at the end they will recoup their money with all kinds of charges that DO NOT SHOW until the last page, where the total amount you will be charged for you order could skyrocket (mine was over 50%!).

Many of their options and extras do not have a tag price when they are being offered, leading you to assume they are part of the deal, but in the end you will pay for everything.

Proflowers.com & Ic - Freeshiping.comunauthorised sharing cc information

ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

When ordering flowers from ProFlowers.com you will be enticed to click on a free shipping coupon. Accepting this coupon enrolls you in a membership to IC-freeshipping.com.

IC-freeshipping.com obtains account information from ProFlowers, and without notification, charges your credit card account a monthly membership.

It is a small debit transaction can go unnoticed. I didn’t see mine for 5 months. The transaction on my credit card statement had a phone number for IC-freeshipping.com. I called them, proflowers and my credit card company; my credit card company is removing the charges and blocking ic-freeshiping from my account. Proflowers and ic-freeshipping denied sharing my account information; they stated that I had to enter it. I did not! I asked them to review their websites and change this deceptive phishing scheme!

I will never use proflowers again and have advised everyone I know to do the same.

Jessica531 Oct 14, 2010

I would like to apologize for any confusion our program may have caused, and would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at [protected], and one of our supervisors will assist you.

Emma
                                  Customer Care
                                  Insiders Club

Proflowersrip off /scam

I too am a victim! I have been billed by Easy Saver Rewards (EASY SAVER [protected] PA) for $14.95 per month since making a purchase on Proflowers.com in May for mothers day.
                                I just now discovered I was charged 5 (times) by that company for $ 14.95 because the way they declare the charges on ones debit card makes it harded to detect:
                                RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER 09/28 $14.95
                                PURCHASE EASY SAVER 07/06 $14.95
                                PURCHASE EASY SAVER 08/03 $14.95
                                RECUR DB CRD EASY SAVER 08/31 $14.95

Easy Saver is apparently associated with ProFlowers and I inadvertently signed up for their 'services' while placing my order. They claim that I requested to be a member when I replied to an email after placing an order. I do not recall replying to any email or asking for the service. Obviously, their business practices are disingenuous at best, since I, and many others, have been fooled by this blatantly unethical business practice.

I called my Bank and they gave me a number to call which I did [protected]. I talked to a service rep. named 'Cody' and he was willing to give me only a fraction of my money until I threatened to get the FBI and Media involved for possible FRAUD schemes they are doing. He put me on hold and finally confirmed they would immediately stop the charges and also refund me 5 times $ 14.95

It took me unfortunately 5 months to discover this and according to many websites out there this is happening to a LOT of people. Sincerely
                                Mandy

Proflowers.comic-free shipping.com

BEWARE of the membership to FreeShipping.com

When ordering flowers from pro flowers you will be notified of a free shipping coupon. Accepting this coupon, actually is enrolling you in a membership
                                  to IC-Freeshipping.com.
                                  (READ ALL THE LEGAL BULLCRAP)

they will obtain all account information from ProFlowers, and charge your account a reoccuring anual membership without notification.
                                  THIS IS CRIMINAL.

the information will com throught you bank with a phone number, and they
                                  are very willing to cancel your membership and refund your money.
                                  however, I question how many people really check their accouts as closely as me.
                                  I saw a charge from a place which did not ring a bell, so I investigated.

I think this techinique is dishonest and sneaky, and Pro Flowers needs to be held responsible.

there are plenty of other respectable on-line flower places which run a more honest business that ProFlowers...

THIS is A SCAM...they are not charging alot, so the small debit transaction can go unnoticed, however it is Criminal. They are taking money out of peoples acoount and I can bet most of them don't even know it.

whats even scarier is how pro flowers can give away your account information.

-d

• In
                                      inker Nov 02, 2009

this company debited my checking account 9.97 monthly for 7 months without my concent

Jessica531 Oct 01, 2010

ProFlowers.com & IC-Free Shipping.com

-d

• Jl
                                      jlynn0879 Dec 29, 2010

it happened to me too...they said i had to have filled out a 2 page enrollement form...what bull. i can only go back on dispute 6 months and its bull. they should refund all my money.

• Zi
                                      zigaust Jan 30, 2011

thanks to all who posted their comments re proflowers & icfreeshipping. do these companies not realize how theyll lose customers this way & that their companies are reported black listed from the market. im writing bec the same happend to me & i just wrote the company, my credit card company & the security system company that we're a member of. -- zigaust

• Wi
                                      williep5462 Apr 22, 2011

I too got enticed to sign up and now i'm trying to stop them from taking money out of my bank account Bill

Proflowers / Easy Saver Rewardsscam charges

Never order from ProFlowers! When you place your order, they sneakily sign you up to something called Easy Saver Rewards, which looks like you're clicking a discount option on the site. You are automatically enrolled in the program and charged a small fee, then if you don't cancel the membership, you are charged $14.95 a month, deducted from the same payment method you used to pay for you ProFlowers order. This was masquerading on my American Express bill as a charge from Encore Marketing, and I didn't notice it. Stupid of me, yes. BUT IMMORAL AND SNEAKY of ProFlowers to con loyal customers! How do you know it's a scam? Simple. There is no enrollment form as is typical with online memberships. You don't receive the usual welcome email with you customer information and login code. And you'll never receive a follow-up email with Easy Rewards news, promotions or anything -- ever -- to indicate you've joined. This is designed so you won't know you've been enrolled, and then you won't maybe notice the monthly charges. They refunded all of my money -- or at least they say it will be credited on my next Amex bill. They did this without hesitation, also showing they know they're doing something wrong. They have a good thing going and want to continue rolling in the dough without having angry customers complaining to the powers that be. But a Google search shows how many people have been caught in this scam. If you've been scammed, you can call the Easy Rewards customer service number at [protected] and stay on the line after the announcements to demand reimbursement. The first representative I got only wanted to refund 6 payments, but a second rep refunded the full 14 months. They try to talk you out of it, but be persistent. Then complain to ProFlowers. A rep named Bobbi said they really honestly don't know this is a problem. Call them and write an email. Then keep complaining...

Caroline Aug 18, 2010

Hello,
                                        My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is [protected]. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

• Al
                                        AlfieBB Aug 19, 2010

The trouble is, ProFlowers has known about this issue for 2 years and has done nothing to correct the confusion on the website. Why? Because they are deliberately making it easy to be tricked into enrolling in Easy Saver Rewards, and counting on the subscriber not noticing the deduction of the fee each month on their credit card or bank statement. If it were legitimate, there would be a legitimate enrollment form that pops up when you enroll, then there would be a welcome email to Easy Saver Rewards, plus occasional communication with the client to promote the service. There is none of this, which proves that Caroline is simply not being honest about ProFlowers' intentions. If you mean what you say FIX YOUR SITE. Best to avoid any company that does business this way. There are plenty of other online flower sellers.

Caroline Aug 20, 2010

We do make frequent changes to the registration page and enrollment for our partner programs. We are constantly evaluating the program and make changes based on customer feedback. I would be more than happy to discuss your experiance with you so that we can hear your feedback and be able to incorporate it. Please contact me so we can discuss your concerns.

Proflowers / Cmg*freeshipping.comunauthorized credit card billing

I placed a flower order with PROFLOWERS back in Feb. 2010 and with this order and probably all first time orders they offer a free shipping offer of which my stupid ace took the bait.
                                      Well as they just told me on the phone I was given a 2 page information document to fill out - which there was no 2 page form that I filled out - that stated I had 30 days to cancel or a $11.97 monthly bill would be automatically charged to my credit card from CMGfreeshippingdotcom.
                                      I just now caught this fee on my statement (my bad) for not tracking better I know which I'm sure is the type of people they prey to do this, but if you order PROFLOWERS watch for the free shipping SCAM because FREE is far from the truth if you don't catch the [censored] before they start billing you.
                                      FYI - This CMGfreeshipping company is a website for those who shop online all the time, I gather it might be worth your while if that is what your into.