Complaints & Reviews

Proflowers Free Shipping Scamshipping is not free

proflowers claims that you qualify for free shipping on all orders. It's a SCAM! They assure that you will be refunded your shipping charges after you purchase the flowers and apply your credit card. Then you find out that the free shipping is not free. You will be asked to join a freeshipping.com club for $9.95 per month and that web company will refund your shipping.

I didn't play the game, I wrote proflowers to complain and was politely told that I must have been confused, I am not confused, I was scammed. The old bait and switch scam.

I will NEVER use this flower site again, I hate being scammed.

charmchessie Dec 21, 2009

On the day I ordered flowers from Proflowers, a charge of $1.00 from "Encore Marketing" showed up on my credit card account. The day after, a charge of $1.95 from "Easy Saver" showed up. It is unfortuate for the involved companies that on these days I did no other shopping, because I was home during a blizzard, and I knew I had not made any purchase on these days, other than the flowers from Proflowers.

I immediately did a search for Easy Saver online, and the first links that come up are all for complaint sites. Alarmed, I read the complaints and figured out I had just been scammed.

I went to EasySaver.com to see what this company was. I couldn't get any information without logging in. But I never signed up! I never created a password! So, I tried to log in anyway, to see what would happen. I used my email address and password I created with Proflowers - and guess what? That was it! I got in and immediately went to "cancel" my "membership". It allowed me to cancel and stated I would not be FURTHER charged. My issue is, that I had already been charged for something I did NOT order, nor did I give them my credit card information (so they had to have gotten it from Proflowers). I wanted my money back. And, I was angry because I realized there must be millions of people paying these initial charges and then apparently monthly charges of $14.95 per month, without becoming aware of it for a while.

I called my mother-in-law, who had sent me flowers via Proflowers just a month before, and told her to look for these charges. She had them too, plus one from "Free Shipping", and had gotten her first monthly fee of $14.95. I don't think she would have been aware of it if I had not found this out.

After calling Proflowers, who insisted that I must have "clicked on" an ad or something and "ordered" this Easy Saver service (which I absolutely did NOT), they gave me some numbers to call for Easy Saver and I found numbers for the other two online. We called all these companies (even Free Shipping, who had charged mom, but not me yet) and demanded our money back. After going through a lot of people and talking to managers and threating to sue, we got Easy Saver to reverse the charge. I am closing my credit card account now, because so far I know at least three companies have it that I did not authorize.

Proflowers is very aware of what they are doing and what kinds of "advertising" they have on their site. It is very misleading. You think you are giving Proflowers your email address for a coupon or something...and they give your credit card number to these other companies - who sell nothing but SCAM! They are all linked together.

After this nightmare, I went to Proflowers.com to read their Privacy Policy. It is very difficult to find and understand. It is within their "terms and conditions" and labeled as " License Granted By You"

This is the copied text of that section:
      License Granted by You
      By providing, submitting, uploading any communications, reviews, comments, feedback, postings, materials, or other content for use on any of our Sites (“User Content”), (a) you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such User Content and that such User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (below), and (b) you hereby grant us, and agree to grant us, an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) in all languages to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works of, modify, sell and otherwise exploit all or any part of the User Content in our sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed, subject to our Privacy Policy. Subject to our Privacy Policy, any User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User Content that is Feedback will be assigned to Provide Commerce in accordance with the Section on Feedback below.

Notice Part B of this section. If you don't understand legal-eez, basically it states that they can and will share any and all information you provide them with anyone they want in the entire world!!!

There is a class action lawsuit against them in San Diego, California, in September 2009, where the company resides. Only in San Diego can a lawsuit be brought against them, even though they "sell" nationwide. This is also in the "terms and conditions". It's an interesting read - if you find experiencing RAGE against the crimes against humanity interesting!

Read about the class action lawsuit here: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/around-town/shopping/Complaints-Filed-About-ProFlowers.html

If the case is won - millions of people will likely be owed money! If you have been a victim, you will be notified if the case is won.

• Ss
      sshopper Aug 03, 2013

The same thing happened to me. I contacted them and was also told it was not a scam and I must of misunderstood their add. When they say free shipping they mean I did not pay them for shipping even though I had to pay for something else to get free shipping. I say how is this free if you have to pay?? They said I was just confused...I don't think so. I will never use them to send flowers again.

Proflowers.com — deceptive advertising

During the order process customers are steered to "discount shipping" and I use the word "tricked" into...

Proflowers sent incorrect number of flowers and incorrect vase

I ordered 24 Red Roses with a Square Glass Vase from them. However, they only sent 12 Red Roses with a Round Glass Vase!
    Will not be shopping from them from now on.

• Sh
        Shana San Diego Jun 18, 2009

ProFlowers.com will make it up to you!! Good news! I happened across your posting and wanted to offer my input and hope that it helps you and anyone else that may have had a similar or negative experience with ProFlowers.com. I know for a fact that if you call and tell them your order was wrong they will send you a replacement (your roses and the correct vase)! Furthermore, if you'd prefer to replace with a different type of flowers or bouquet, with approximately the same value - they'll do that. Finally, if you'd prefer and insist upon it, they will refund your total amount. All you have to do is call and talk to them. They're really good abou it. Hope this helps.

Pro Flowers / Ezsverunautherized billing / scam

THE MYSTERIOUS CHARGES OF 14.95 SHOWED UP ON THE PAST 3 STATEMENTS FROM MY CC COMPANY...IT SHOWED UP ON MY AS (EZSVER RW ID********* [protected] MD )...I CALLED THE NUMBER...SPOKE WITH "ROSE" AND ASKED HER WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE CHARGES?...SHE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT WHEN YOU ORDER FROM PRO FLOWERS YOU ARE PROMPTED ABOUT SAVING ON YOUR NEXT PURCHESES...IF YOU SELECT YES IT WILL AUTO SIGN YOU UP FOR THIS EZ SAVER BS..."ROSE" EXPLAINED THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE TOO TWO BILLING CYCLES FOR THE REFUND...THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I USE PRO FLOWERS...F-N RIPOFF

• Bm
          bmarie85 Aug 19, 2010

I also received charges and when I contacted the number for ezsvr on my credit card, I was given fake names from people who are working in Transylvania, Romania- I just happened to be there last year and met no residents by the names of Dustin and Aidan Jones. They removed one charge, but not the other yet- and I've called 3 times to follow up. I' will not order from ProFlowers again because of this. I did not actively enroll for anything, nor did I receive any merchandise/service for this charge. SCAM!

Encore Marketing — red envelope rewards

After making a purchase on Red Envelope in December, I was offered a Rewards Program. I remember looking it...

Proflowers dead delivery

(BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM PROFLOWERS, read what I wrote to them about my recent order)

Hello, first off I want to say thank you for a fast and on time delivery of the flowers that I ordered for mother's day. However, with tax and shipping my total came to $74.52. They arrived completely wilted with hopeless looking petals, from nearly all flowers, that had fallen off in the box. The stems were brown and they looked like they had been bagged for a week. Despite the devastation, I gave it a hopeful try and followed the directions given in the box to make the flowers "come to life"..the next day they were all dead and fallen over touching the table with a huge mess from all that had come off the flowers. I had to toss them out and clean up the mess. I also had to go to a local florist and purchase new flowers for mother's day. I feel that I deserve a refund 100% and out of the many people I have told this to, so do they! I have also been asked to blog about my experience to save others the hardship from ordering from your company and instead ordering from another reputable company that contracts with local florists. That is normally what I do, but due to your flashy advertising in the paper I decided final give it a try. I can not see how a flower company can stay in business when they send out flowers that are supposed to be fresh, in water, nicely put together, but rather arrive in a box, without water, and instructions on how to do it yourself! People can just go to the grocery store for better flowers and service!! Regretfully Yours,
        Michelle M.

• Ca
            Caroline Segars May 25, 2009

I love proflowers. I think all the complaints about them online is a case of the squeaky well getting the oil. I read that they sent almost 8 million bouquet in a three week period for Mother's day. 8 million, its expected that a few arent gonna make it in perfect condition. You probably ordered the cheap

They have great customer service and they stand by their satisfaction guarantee and their SEVEN DAY FRESHNESS GUARANTEE. So you had to call for a replacement bouquet, you got your refund and a free bouquet. Jeez.

Also I dont get why every one is so down on the designer gift box they send there flowers in.

ProFlowers overnights flowers via FedEx because that is the best way to get them to you. They always arrive VERY fresh this way.

Why would you want fresh flowers to be sent to somebody (like a local florist) to be arranged first, then sent to you. That would add a day or two to the process and the flowers wouldn't be fresh anymore and it would jack up the price.

I think their customer service is awesome to. I received flowers that died after 6 days so I called to complain ( they grantee the flowers will last 7 days.) They sent me a free replacement bouquet the very next day. My roses lasted almost 2 weeks.

I also received roses that arrived arranged from a local florist for valentines day, they were dead after two days, do you think the sent me more flowers? Of course not, only Proflowers would do something like that.

Oh, and about the box. Its not some ugly brown box. It IS a designed gift box, with the companies logo in the company colors. The flowers and vase are packaged nicely.

• Ab
            abnada Feb 12, 2010

I would have to agree with the displeasure here. I have been doing business with PRoFlowers for a few years now, but I think I'm done now.
            When it comes to holiday flower arrangements for my relatives, who reside out of state, they usually do a good job of getting them delivered on time. I have found that the arrangements aren't always fresh. I always track the shipment online, and the majority of the shipments will go out in a quick fashion. Sometimes, they do not make it out in a good amount of time, and you can usually count on something being wrong with the arrangement when that happens.
            Now, when it comes to arrangements I have ordered for my wife; ProFlowers has screwed up every single one of them. I, most recently, for the last time, orded 18 assorted roses with a very nice vase, to be delivered to her work address. I also asked that they be delivered via express, and on the 12th of February (Today), since Valentine's Day is Sunday. (I've got something very special planned for us on Sunday!) She received the flowers at 11:30 AM today, but... Three flowers were dead as a doornail! The Vase was cracked too. So, again, ProFlowers has screwed up. It never fails.
            Folks, if you want to have flowers only, delivered, go ahead, use PRoFlowers. Most likely, they will get there on time, but you may not know if they will be alive. I always suggest tracking the delivery online.
            The SuperBowl 44 Commercial wasn't kidding... Maybe it's time to use Teleflora. I know I may use them next time. I'm done using PRoFlowers.

Proflowers bad service

I recently purchased an arrangement of tulips from Proflowers.com for "Mother's Day". This year I planned ahead and ordered two weeks early thinking that I'll get what I want and it's going to be a good experience. Proflowers.com is anything but a good experience. Upon making the order they charge a delivery fee plus an express delivery fee. I was ordering this TWO weeks ahead of time. I did not want nor was there an option to decline express delivery. Then, the flowers were delivered in a box welter. My wife had to assemble the whole arrangement; the 20 dollar box of chocolates had melted before ever getting to her. Finally the 14 dollar balloon was only six inches big and cost 2 - 3 dollars at a local supermarket. This was not my expectations of services especially since they were given such good praises on "Good Morning America" on the ABC network.

• Te
              Terry May 11, 2009

This person is right about the fees ProFlowers hits you with.

Furthermore, in January, we ordered a funeral arrangement to be sent to an uncle's wake and were horrified to see our names attached to the specimen that showed up in the funeral parlor. It looked like a box of sticks.

Marcio Aug 09, 2009

I purchased some flowers at proFlowers.com and it was not a very good experience. First, the shipping and handling fees are too much and the flowers arrived partially dead. Check my pics, what I bought and what I received.

Sabre07 Oct 28, 2009

DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS.COM unless you want a headache!

This is my very first complaint ever made on a company at 23yrs old.

When I ordered flowers for a coworker at work on her last day, I ordered them express so they would be at her desk before 1:00pm. However, there were no flowers sent by 1pm and the order was placed before 8am that day. I called ProFlowers and was unable to get through their line. I then decided to email them to see if that would be more helpful. Their response was the flowers were to be dropped off but there was no one by that name in the building. In return, the flowers were sent back to the shop. I then had them come out again to deliver the flowers and by this time it was about 2:30. After another hour or two, I emailed them again asking where the flowers were. They responded that they were again returned to the shop since there was no one by that name in the building.

Disappointed at 5:00pm and no flowers, I walked down the front desk to see if anyone had come in with flowers. The man at the desk said no flowers were even attempted to be delivered throughout the day and if they had been they would have been sent to our receiving office if there was no one by that name. Not to mention, the man at the front desk knew of the coworker I was sending the flowers to.

Furious, I called ProFlowers and spoke with a man who gave me a 20% discount and upgrade the flowers. I had to have the flowers sent to my coworkers house and ended up getting discounted off the price I paid for the immediate delivery. Nevertheless, was not going to fuss and accepted the offer.

Now, to my astonishment, I see that there is a charge on my account for 14.95 for easy saver. Thank goodness I called them immediately and they reversed the charge. This has completely turned me off from using this service again, and I hope this helps someone looking into this service in the future.

• Ib
              ibcnuldu Feb 11, 2010

Ordered roses and they came wilted, opened, and brown around the edges. They replaced the order with a vase the second time and the roses were slightly better but still ugly, brown, and wilted. I wouldn't send these flowers to my enemy, let alone someone I cared about.

• St
              starforce Feb 15, 2011

I ordered flowers for valentines day but proflowers never delivered them. Was very. Upset.

• Un
              unhappydude Jun 19, 2012

Having a tough time dealing with the wilted flowers my wife received for her birthday today. Had one chance to get it right and they blew it. Im going to attempt to work the customer service part of their business and will let you know how it goes. So far I've sent an email and used the complaint portion of their site. So far, I've gotten nothing confirming they received my complaint.

• Je
              Jeffo59 Dec 03, 2014

I wanted to have ProFlowers send something to my wife who was in the hospital over Thanksgiving. When it didn't show up on the desired date, I checked my email to find that they couldn't make the delivery date and wanted to know if I wanted to change it. Being it the Thanksgiving, I called the special number and spoke to a "Customer Service Rep." After they took the replacement order the made the promise (and they should never do this) that it would be there the next morning at the hospital. I was hoping for the best. The next day came and went, so I called the hospital front desk to see if the flowers were delivered and there was nothing there. I then checked my order online and found that NO ONE had picked up the ProFlowers Order for delivery. I immediately called and cancelled the order. Then on top of it all, they claim that they would only credit me a partial refund for a waiting period. So I called again and got the runaround. Eventually, I did get the full refund, but I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER use ProFlowers again.

Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com — fraud

Below is the contact information for Easy Saver Rewards. They have been illegaly/fraudulently been collecting...

Winslow

Proflowersflowers

I ordered flower for my 73 year old Mother for Mothers Day. She called and thanked me for the flowers. When I saw them at her home on Mother's Day I could not believe my eyes. They were so bad, freezer burned, not the colors I ordered, I felt so sad that anyone would think that sending these flowers to a Mother would be the right thing to do. Shame on Pro-Flower for delievering this to my mom. Never again, I will get flowers from a local florist. If you sent flowers to your mom get her to describe the flowers to you because chances are they are not what you ordered and you mom is just being nice when she thanks you.
            Pro-Flowers thanks for screwing up my Mother's Day gift to my mom.

maggie racer25 Feb 10, 2010

I ordered my flowers for our 21st wedding anavesiry. We got the flowers with wilted flowers and not even my order because the card was made out to MOM, Happy Valentine's DAY. That is not what I put in my card. I do not recommend anyone use them. Not worth it. Sorry outfit.

Proflowers.comscam charges

I saw an ad on facebook for $19 flowers (for Mother's Day) and I thought that was a great deal. Then, after going through the trouble of finding out when mom would be home and entering all the required info, I see that there are EXTRA charges. These fees are not in other flower delivery orders and I used to order from 1800flowers all the time.

Anyway, I thought I could send the flowers early and the delivery charge would be less, it indicated a $4.99 charge. When the saw the total charges, I was surprised. The $4.99 charge was for 'guaranteed mother's day delivery' and it wasn't even for the day of Mother's day. It would have been more if it was closer to that day. There was also the standard delivery charge of $12.99 and a handling fee of $1.99. Ridiculous!

I usually pay $8.99 or $9.99 for flower delivery, not a guarantee fee and a handling fee added.

This holiday special was clearly a SCAM!

I canceled the order and did not proceed but it truly wasted my time.

• Bi
                  Billy Feb 28, 2009

Proflowers.com or there agent encore marketing has been making a recurrent monthly charge of $14.95 to my credit card account, apparently starting with my purchase of a Mother's Day flower delivery back in May of 2008. the charges are to a membership to an easy saver rewards club. There was also some kind of one-time charge of $1.95. I did not authorize any such charges and I have demanded that Proflowers.com have my account refunded immediately. They say they can only refund the most 2recent such charges.

I have had the 'WHATS IN YOUR WALLET' people capital one dispute all the charges from that company. . After telling the rep on the phone what I was going to do, along with contacting my state attorney generals office, she put me on hold and came back and told me they would refund the entire amount. My suggestion is tell them you will get all your money back.

andrew May 12, 2009

I had the exact same problem with them as well.

Easy Saver Rewards/Proflowersunauthorized charges

WOW! Talk about deceitful business practices. Pro Flowers should be ashamed for associating with Easy Saver. It was TOTALLY unclear that by taking advantage of the $15 off of my next order that I was "signing up" for a membership to this club. They took money out of my account and yet I never gave Easy Saver my Credit Card number. I did give it to Pro Flowers to make my purchase so that means that THEY gave it to Easy Saver. Let's just say that when you google a company and hundreds and hundreds of complaints come up before your actual company website - you are shady and deceitful.
                BE CAREFUL! Don't even accept the offer!
                If you do - call the 800 number and cancel and cancel online and INSIST on a confirmation number. The lady on the phone told me that she could send me a cancellation confirmation by Tuesday (it is Friday today). I am going to hold her to it. ALL they are getting out of me is that stupid $1.95.

• Re
                    Read May 06, 2009

You authorized Proflowers to give your credit card information to this company in return you recieved a discount code for a future order. The information is there and you didn't read it.

Encore Marketingcharged my credit card $60.00/mo.

encoremarketing.com charged my credit card for over one year a total of 59.60/ mo. for absolutely no services. they piggybacked on a free trial foreclosure service i canceled after 30 days because it was also worthless. they returned about 160.00 but refuse to return the other $712.80 they owe me. they know that what they do is fraudulent but have such a lucrative scam going that they seem to feel they are insulated. i will take them to court if i have to. i will not accept this type of credit card fraud.

• La
                      laney78 Oct 07, 2009

It is not a scam you should read the fine print or pay attention to what the person trying to enroll you into the membership is saying and the most important thing HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW YOU HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR SO LONG???

Easy Saver / Pro Flowersunauthorized charges

Unauthorized Charges by Easy Saver Rewards Program generated from Pro Flowers purchase. $1.95 first charge then $14.95 a month. Pro Flowers is SLIMEY!! They provide service BUT nail you on delivery charges that are artfully concealed in the purchase process till the last minute and they take advantage of your desperation to get transaction done for Valentines Day gift purchase. Then...something you don't uncheck or something then hooks you into this b.s. rewards program and they get the credit card info from Pro Flowers. It is SO slimey they make it easy to unenroll online and by phone since they know they are in the gray area anyway and on the phone give you a FOURTEEN digit confirm #. Either they don't want you to write it down or they have millions of people unenrolling.

• Ad
                        adapa Jan 10, 2009

While buying my sick mother flowers I was unknowingly enrolled in EasySaver, A program that charges $1.95 at the time of enrollment & an addition charge of $14.95 a month.

I called ProFlowers - my complaint fell on deaf ears. I was told pro flowers had nothing to do with Easy saver. At which point I hung up, emailed a note to CS stating my intention to never do business with proflowers again due to their association with deceptive business.

The next call was to my Credit card company disputing the charges.

• Sm
                        Smith Jan 21, 2009

Just like all the others who have complained, I used Pro Flowers twice in the last few months. When I noticed an unauthorized charge of $14.95 on my bank account, I went back and looked, and just like the other complaints, I discovered that there was a charge for $1.95 one month earlier. PLEASE call ALL the numbers listed in the previous entires and complain, demand your money back, but don't stop there. Until Pro Flowers removes this link from their site, these complaints will just continue and more consumers will be victims of this scam. CALL PRO FLOWERS and tell them that you will not be useing their services again until they remedy this problem. What a shame!!! Pro Flowers product line is second to none but is unfortunately overshadowed by their questionable business relationships.

A. Natividad Mar 15, 2009

At first I thought the first charge of $1.95 to my visa was because i had used a discount on the proflowers i had ordered for a staff. Next thing I know i have a second charge for $14.95 that was not authorized by me from the same easy saver. when i looked it up, i read so many complaints about this scam. it's now past midnight and am unable to call them to cancel that charge. I will call my visa to tell them to stop these people from charging my credit card. This is ridiculous and should be reported! i will inform everyone I know about this scam! and I Will never order from Pro Flowers again!!!

• Kk
                        kkurek Mar 16, 2009

GOSH! $88.88 charged to my debit card by them! Apparently when you order from Pro Flowers it signs you up for a 30 day free trial of Easy Saver without notifying you! Then it keeps charging you 14.95 every month! It took me a while to catch onto what these charges to my debit card were. I was outrageously mad! I will for surely never order from Pro Flowers again because their association with Easy Saver! Although, the man who helped me was very nice about it all. I feel as though he was reading from a script when he was explaining why i was charged. They must get a lot of these calls.
                        Call [protected] to get refunded and go to your bank and let them know what's going on. They will help you if Easy Saver is being difficult about refunding your money.

• Ze
                        zelda63 Mar 18, 2009

did not authorize this 14.95 charge. purchased flowers through pro flowers only.

• La
                        Lanebok Mar 31, 2009

I was fraudulently charged 14.95 by Easy Saver after purchasing flowers on line from ProFlowers.com. When I called to ask what it was and where it came from, Easy Saver disconnected the call. The charges mysteriously appeared on the statement which is now being investigated by the credit card company.<br />
                        The attorney general from every state where this happened should be contacted about the fraud. I have received no products or services from Easy Saver and I have no idea what it's about.<br />
                        ProFlowers and Easy Saver should be held accountable for these illegal acts.

• Diane Apr 16, 2009

I too have been a victim of Easy Saver-EMI. In my case it went on for 11 months without my knowledge. I was deployed with the military and someone else was overseeing my checking/debit card account statements. They didn't realize this was an ongoing unauthorized charges, after I had ordered flowers through "FromYou Flowers.com".

Though, I see most of the complaints are affiliated with "ProFlowers.com' and their associates. I thought I'd mention that there are other companies that send credit card information to Easy Saver-EMI, as well without authorization. Additionally, I never received any emails or regular mail that I had become a member or authorized the monthly charges.

After, I returned from my deployment and saw these charges I immediately called [protected] and demanded to speak to a supervisor. Of course, there was the explanation that I had authorized the charges. I stated I wanted to see it in writing for the record. At this point, the supervisor said that wasn't possible. She offered to refund only 6 months and I said that wasn't acceptable and would report this. She then offered the full 11 months refund. I asked for a confirmation to be sent.

Below is the confirmation sent and will update on this site if the total refund isn't granted.

----- Original Message -----
                        From: [protected]@encoremarketing.com
                        To: XXX
                        Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2017 10:48 AM
                        Subject: Credit Confirmation

Mrs. XXX
                        This email will confirm our conversation today regarding the Easy Saver
                        Rewards membership. To reiterate our conversation, I have canceled the
                        membership and, as agreed, issued a total of 11 refunds in the amount of
                        $14.95 back to your credit card account. These refunds have been
                        requested today and if you do your banking online, you may see those
                        refunds as early as 48 hours.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
                        Missy Baer
                        4/14/09

jaw May 09, 2009

ORDER FLOWERS FROM PRO-FLOWERS. SOME WHERE IN THE SMALL PRINT IT MUST HAVE INDICATED THES FEE 1.95 AND 14.95
                        THE SELLING PITCH WAS FREE SHIPPING ORDER I WILL CALL 051109 TO DISPUTE CHARGES..PROFLOWERS SHOULD NOT BE AFFLIATED WITH THIS COMANY. IS IT A PROFIT MAKER FOR PRO-FLOWERS?

• Ca
                        Caroline May 20, 2009

As the Special Programs Associate of ProFlowers, I thought I would take the opportunity to try to clarify our EasySaver Rewards program and the enrollment process for you.

After making a purchase on our site, we offer the opportunity to enroll in the EasySaver Rewards program. EasySaver is a membership program where members receive valuable benefits such as discounts on travel and shopping, personal concierge services, discounted spa services and much more. As an incentive to try the program for 30 days, we offer a $15 gift code to be used on a future purchase on our website.

After clicking on the offer, you land on the EasySaver registration page. The page clearly details the program benefits as well as the sign-up process and related program fees. To enroll, you provide your email address and zip code as confirmation that you have read and accept the offer terms stated on the page.

We always encourage you to provide feedback on the program and enrollment process. We do not wish for any customer to be enrolled in the program if they do not so desire, and it is for that reason that we have a no-hassle cancellation policy. Customers can contact our customer service agents at any time for assistance with cancelling from the program.

Our customers are our #1 priority and we take their concerns very seriously. We hope that any customers reading this posting will understand that we are not in any way acting in the adverse manner in which these posts seem to reflect.

If you need any help to cancel this program in any way, or if you are having any trouble, please feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to work with you and our partner to get everything resolved

Caroline Segars
                        Special Programs Associate
                        [protected]@proflowers.com
                        [protected]

• Cw
                        C. Wanek Jun 25, 2009

An unauthorized $1.95 charge has shown up on my account. This is apparently related to a pro-flowers purchase. I would like to stop this from continuing to occur and get a refund.

Proflowers fraudulent credit card use

In february I have order flowers through the site of proflowers and I was asked to register for a special rebate for the next transaction, I was not informed at any step that I have to pay money for this registration that later on I learned it is a manipulation of easysaver.
                      I was charged for the flowers but also another 1.95 dolars. At this time I didn't realize that this 1.95 are not part of the payment of th eflowers, but a month later I acknowledged a new charge of 14.95 also byeasysaver.
                      Immediatelly called the phone number I found in this site complained and they send back the whole sum to my account.
                      I see that this continues, I conplained to proflowers and they sent back a letter kind of apology but not really, they rather note a missunderstanding...
                      These guys are not clear, buy somewhere else, if you are not in USA DON'T BUY FROM THEM

Marsha Rice Apr 09, 2009

I just had two charges show up on my bank statement in March after buying flowers from Pro-Flower in February...one for $83.88 and one for $14.95.
                          I called [protected] and got the 83.88 prorated and refunded about $77.00 and called [protected] for the $14.95 charge and that also is being refunded completely. This is very misleading and a "scam"!!!
                          I had to distroy my old debit card and have a new one issued. Hopefully these numbers can help some others get thier money back also. NEVER ORDER FROM PRO FLOWER AGAIN!!!

Marsha
                          Asheville, NC

Proflowersscam!

Well, I think I should do my part and tell as many people out there that Proflowers and EZsaver are not consumer friendly. I found a $14.95 charge on my credit card that I could not remember. It turns out that if you are not very, very careful, you will automatically be "enrolled" in the ezsaver program as you go through the checkout process. Proflowers does not make it clear that you are buying an additional item/service

To make an aggravating situation even worse, Ezsaver does not seem to know how to answer a phone. Now I have to jump through a bunch of hoops just to get things corrected! Beware, all of you out there!! Stay clear of Proflowers and EZsaver!

Pro Flowers / Easy Saver — unauthorized charges

I've become a fan of that Clark Howard money guy on CNN. I remember him talking about how some swindler...

Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers — free shipping hoax

Just noticed same $83.88 charged to my credit card and all i did was VISIT their website...I definitely did...

Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club — unauthorized charges

I was surprised this morning to find that my checking account had been charged $83.88 by some company named...

Proflowers — fraud

[protected] Pro Flowers/EZSVER RW Scam Discovered an unauthorized charge to my Mastercard account around...

Proflowers.comunauthorized billing

Heard all over radio and ordered a week before Valentines day. The special was a One Dozen Long Stemmed Red Roses w/FREE Ruby Vase for $39.99 and FREE SHIPPING. Turns out, Valentines day was on Saturday $9.99 - Saturday delivery, Standard Express Delivery - $12.99. Taxes - $5.43. So total was $68.40!!! The FREE SHIPPING was actually a REBATE from a company proflowers.com hired...and they wanted me to enter my credit card info on their site also? They (proflowers.com) failed to mention the free shipping was actually to rebate the $12.99. I have not stopped receiving spam from that company (EasySaver Rewards) since. Proflowers.com also gave them my credit card and charged me for their membership. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! All I did was click a $15 off coupon (pop-up).

I called Discover right away (what a big help - class act). Fraud claimed. I nipped it in the bud after I saw a charge for $1.95. My guess that was just a 'feeler' amount. This scam is becoming very big with proflowers.com and easysaverrewards.com (just look on this site or google).

So, the order cost me $68.40 x 2 when advertised as $39.99 each. I am an idiot, ordered 2! So now 2x the charge. You can forget about that rebate, would be caught in a bear trap! You talk about a scam! Oh, and flowers were frost bitten (black tips) and turned down the next day. BUYER BEWARE!

• Ru
                              Rudy Mar 04, 2009

The only online order I had done was for proflowers.com. It offered free shipping. I was upset after I had ordered anyways because I had purchased $30 worth of flowers and the final charge was $60!! They charged me $9.99 for Saturday delivery (which I missed THAT hidden bit of info until it was too late.) They also charged a separate delivery fee as well. Oh well, I thought... I needed the flowers and I qualified for free shipping, which would have taken $15 off.

Little did I know that after I made the purchase, I was directed to a link that would redeem my free shipping. After clicking on that link, I started to fill out my information when I realized that it was a completely different company that would redeem my shipping fee. Something like 'freeshipping.com.' I also realized that I would be signing up for something that looked like a membership... though it wasn't exactly clear.

Without submitting any of my information... I closed the window. I am not one to be taken advantage of... normally. I usually try to read every bit of info before signing up for anything.

Now, 2 days later... I look at my bank statement and notice a charge from 'Easy Saver' and another from 'EMI Encore Marketing.' I've been had. It is too early to dispute the charges with my bank as of yet... the final posting hasn't hit yet... but I will as soon as possible.

I added PROFLOWERS on here because if that company will allow crooked companies like that to share buisness with them on their website, I believe they are just as crooked. And how did they get my credit card information?? I closed the window that was for the free shipping without submitting my information. Proflowers must have some connection to that as well.

Please help me hope the flowers come on Saturday!

• Ho
                              Howardarlen Feb 09, 2010

I bought an orchid for 24.95 and a over priced vase for 6.99 from proflowers.com and ended up paying 50.00!!!

I lalready foolishy promised my friend who lost her dad the gift for this Tuesday or I would have cancelled.

They are CROOKS owned by a large company. They have been sued twice!!! Watch your card online for any other charges too. These online criminals are noted for this. I will go to my florist next time or send some other kind of gift! BEWARE!!!