Having problems with ProFlowers?

ProFlowers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 29, 2008. The latest review The composition of the flowers I ordered was posted on Oct 11, 2021. The latest complaint stupid rules and process when paypal billing address is non-usa was resolved on Sep 18, 2014. ProFlowers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 205 reviews. ProFlowers has resolved 88 complaints.

ProFlowers Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 580 2913 (ProFlowers)
+1 800 565 6609 (ProFlowers International)
+1 888 549 4014 (ProPlants)
4840 Eastgate Mall
San Diego

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ProFlowers Customer Service. Initial ProFlowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ProFlowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ProFlowers. Discuss the issues you have had with ProFlowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ProFlowers Complaints & Reviews, Page 8

Proflowers / Easy Saver Rewardsfraudulent charges

Seems that Easy Saver is still in business and fleecing the public of its hard earned dollars.

Over the last couple months they have charged my credit card 14.95 each month since my purchase from Pro Flowers in May. In which there was a 1.95 charge at time of initial purchase.

I for one know that I never signed on to this "service". As a result Ill be demanding the return of the funds in question totaling 46.80 not partial reimbursement as tthere have been repeated documented accounts of bogus charges and wrongful service subscriptions.

May 09: 1.95
June 09: 14.95
July 09: 14.95
August 09: 14.95

If they do not comply they will be getting a call from my lawyer.

I hope that people are taking the time to look into this and their bank accounts after purchasing from Pro flowers so they don't fall victim to being robbed of their hard earned money.

Offenders Address:

EasySaver Rewards
4501 Forbes Blvd
Lanham, MD 20706

I would not be surprised if this address is for their customer service location only and not the persons pulling the strings of the operation.

Lastly I would encourage people to contact Pro Flowers to inform them of this practice so they consider not doing business with Easy Saver in the future.

• Ca
      Caroline Aug 14, 2009

My name is Caroline Segars and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion that you may have had with our partner programs. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you as well as any feedback you may have about the program. Please feel free to contact me directly, my phone number is [protected] and my email is [email protected] I look forward to speaking with you.

• 80
      805 Aug 09, 2009

Have had my share of issues with Proflowers.com!

Encore Marketingbilled for membership

I realized after looking at a $14.95 charge on my credit card for six months that I had no idea who Encore Marketing was, why they were charging me, when it had been authorized, etc. My wife had the same thoughts. My credit card company would only refund the last three months of charges and said I had to call Encore to get the rest of the money back. I did some research and concluded that a Norm Thompson purchase precipitated this unauthorized, repeating charge, and more research showed that it was for some type of stupid "membership club" for travel, etc. I called Encore and the original operator who answered said she could refund two months of charges. She put me on hold for about 25 minutes while we "waited" for a supervisor. Finally, she came back on and said her supervisor reversed the rest of the charges except for the first month's $1.95 starter charge. I will wait to see if this really happens. She said that we somehow agreed to a receive this membership for one month in exchange for $15 off a $50 Norm Thompson order, but I do no think we have EVER purchased $50 worth of merchandise from Thompson to receive the discount. At any rate, perhaps I did get the discount, but this membership was clearly buried somewhere in the fine print. Those who criticize us for not reading the fine print, give me a break. You know as well as I do that these slimy companies try as hard as they can to hide their true intentions so they can steal from you, hence the small charge monthly that adds up to some big money over time.

saviour_emi Nov 06, 2010

Guys if u want ur refunds back just called the emi guys, some indian will pickup and ask him for full refunds he'll provide two first then transfer the call to some consumer guy who is also a indian, and dont give up ask for more refunds, he might offer you till a year and if u ask for more he would transfer the call to another supervisor who can give you your full refunds... during the call dont forget to threaten them with attorney, BBB, and mention that u'll take legal action on them cause thats the magic word. belive me it works 100% !!..

Ezsver Rw & Proflowerswrongful charge

These companies must have shared my debit card info when my husband ordered his mother flowers online from Proflowers.com. I was being charged $14.95 for a monthly membership without either my or my husband's knowledge. However, I did get the number for EZSVERS and called. I was able, fairly quickly and without a fight, to get the two months of charges refunded and the "membership" canceled. I have had this type of thing happen before and I hate scams like this. THey are usually pretty easily reversed, but it is a complete waste of my time!

5 Responses
        • La
          LaraT Feb 22, 2011

I had three separate charges from this company on my credit card. When I noticed the third and called my credit card company they put me through to these scam artists. The guy said I supposedly signed up for this program with discounts and coupons which I have never even received. After I said I never signed up for this nor have I ever received any benefits from this so-called membership he offered to refund me the $14.95 charge from my latest statement. I insisted that I wanted the entire $44.85 refunded since I had never signed up for this program nor have I ever received any benefits. He willingly refunded the money. This is such a scam and I don't understand how this happens, and to so many people! I'm really glad that sites like this exist so you can search a questionable charge on your credit card and find out that it's a scam. Thank you to all of you who have written about your experiences. Hopefully we can put these liars and cheaters out of business.

• Ep
          Eprof Jun 03, 2010

I just started noticing a repetitive billing of $14.95 each month since January and the name on my statement was EZSVER RW. I had no clue what it was and typed it in on the net and saw all the complaints from all of those who were hit with these same type of billings. I called the [protected] number and didn't press any entry numbers and so got put through a rep. Took 20 seconds. I told him the issue of the billings and that this was not authorized and he apologized and canceled the "membership" and refunded all 5 months of billings on the spot. Was told 7-10 business days before I would see it on my statement. He was helpful in sorting out this matter so we'll see in 7-10 days if everything has been returned. I also just went through this with some "Magazine subscription" that just started billing out of no where. How easily they can just rip you off is incredible. Imagine how many people are out there that don't realize they are being charged randomly for "subscriptions or memberships".

joann49390 Oct 15, 2009

There is a charge hitting my checking account from EZsVEr RW in the amount of $14.95 for the last five months. I have no idea what this charge is for and I want a reimbursement immediately.

The last charge Ref # is ID055296864

My name is Jo Ann Yonan and the last 4 digits of my charge card is 0218.
          My phone number is [protected].

Please confirm that you have received my letter and I will expect a full reimbursement immediatly.

I do not even know what this charge is for.

Jo Ann Yonan

• Fr
          Fredjef Aug 28, 2009

I've just noticed 2 fraudulent transactions
          1: EZSVER RWID056005240 [protected] $14.95 US
          And 2: EZSVER RW ID056005240 [protected] $1.95 US
          during the respective date: 24/08/09 and 27/07/09 after ordering flowers for my wife birthday at that http://www.proflowers.com. I just notify proflowers the case in writing for a complete reimbursement that i'm following up now. For any more info that any one gets to share for destroying that fraudulent behavior, please don't hesitate to post it !
          Fred

• Pe
          PeterSilberhorn Jul 30, 2009

Hey, same happened to me when I ordered flowers online for my wife. You emntioned you got the phone number of EZSVER RW, could you help me out with it, as I do not know how to find it (I´m acctually German, and my wife´s parents live in U.S.) Thanks for your help!!

Proflowers.com — scam

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS.COM! Even if you do not complete the transaction – if you choose...

Proflowers.com Fraudulent Charges&easy saver rewards& scam

I WAS a regular customer of proflowers.com. That is until they fraudulently and without my consent enrolled me in a program entitled "Easy Saver Rewards." I didn't notice it until a charge appeared on my credit card statement.

When I called to investigate, the representative was rude and informed me that "I must have enrolled in the program or they wouldn't have charged me." They chose the wrong person to push around in this way. Long story short a refund is being issued and my "membership: in this "rewards" program has been discontinued.

Don't fall for the hype. Proflowers.com has crossed the line from legitimate to predatory sales practice. I will never order another product from Proflowers.com; and, I recommend the same from all readers of this posting.

Simply Shameful...

Respond

Proflowers / Ezsaver / 800 - 355 - 1837fraudulant charges

Beware!!! If you order from Proflowers you can be inrolled into a program called ezsaver that will automaticaly begin chargeing your credit card every month 14.95 for a "discount menbership" under the name ezsaver800-355-1837 . THIS IS A SCAM!!! Call proflowers and tell them to take it off and demand a refund. This is totaly unacceptable and they should be shut down! Proflowers You deserve to lose ever customer you have! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS! THEY ARE A SCAM!!

• Co
              Connie Feiden Jun 22, 2009

I just want my money back...

• Co
              Connie Feiden Jun 22, 2009

I too found unauthorized charges on my card... after ordering flowers through Pro Flowers...

I will be working to get refunded for the past five months of charges.

Proflowers.comeasy saver rewards

Do not buy flowers from Proflowers.com.

At least be very careful. You will be enrolled in the "Easy Saver" rewards. They claim this was a voluntary enrollment, but I have zero recollection of agreeing to this program or the associated charges. I never received a membership number and am not even able to access my supposed account.

The only way I discovered this scam was by reviewing my credit card statements and noting a $14.95 recurring charge extending back 14 months that I could not explain.

I have not been able to get through the phone lines to [protected] to request a refund. I consider my time and aggravation worth more than the $209 I lost, however I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING from Proflowers.com, and will do anything in my power to make sure that everyone I know NEVER BUYS ANYTHING from them again.

• Ro
                Rosalie Davis Jul 02, 2009

I also noted on my checking account statement that I had a charge that I didn't reconize. I do not recall signing up for Easy Saver Rewards when I ordered flowers through Proflowers. Thank you for your information about this scam and I will be cancelling my subscription with Easy Saver as soon as I compleat this post.

• Ji
                jilla2 Jul 01, 2009

To update. I posted the comment on 6/20/09. On 6/25/09, Caroline Segars from Proflowers.com sent me the attached email through my contact information on complaintsboard.com.

Dear Jill,

My phone number is [protected]. I can cancel your membership and get a
                full refund for you if you would like. I will just need the email
                address that you placed your order under to locate your information and
                call our partner. I definitely apologize for any confusion you may have
                had. We do not intend for anyone to be enrolled in the program who does
                not want to be. Please let me know the information and I will take care
                of you.

Caroline Segars
                Special Programs Associate
                [email protected]
                [protected]

She proceeded to take care of the cancellation and refund. On 6/30/09, I noted 12 reimbursements from Easy Saver on the electronic record for my credit card (out of 14 months charged).

On 6/29/30, I further requested that Proflowers insist that Easy Saver establish communication with it's subscribers to ensure that any Proflowers customers are aware that they have been enrolled in the Easy Saver program, and that they agree to the charges. Judging from the number of complaints on this board, this is an extensive issue affecting many people.

Proflowersunauthorized charge on credit card

I ordered flower for my moms birthday and mothers day as they ran close together this year, and thought I got a great deal due to the website stating free shipping. After all was said and done my order for flowers started at 29.99 and ended at 74.98 due to this out of this world shipping price that would be refunded to me once I clicked on free shipping...Clicking of fee shipping only takes you to a site where you have to say yes to all these coupons in order to move forward and at the end tell you that you have successfully completed your order and would receive your free shipping which was to be refunded to you...You can guess what happened next...Never got the money refunded and now have them charging my account for a coupon club that I never signed up for...This is a scam please if you know anyone who has order from proflowers.com tell them to keep an eye on their bank account and credit card information so that they can catch it before it becomes out of hand...I mean come on really who wants to pay mthly to get coupons when you have the option of waving your krogers card or cutting out coupons for free...thats a bunch of bull...of course we know the company has still yet to even mail any of these lovely coupons they charge so much for...Its a scam people...be warned and tell everyone you know...don't allow this company to prosper off of scamming others...

• Cl
                  ClassAdvocate Jun 17, 2009

Hi Candi,

I have read your complaint. There are a bunch of class action investigations started against Proflowers.com Good luck and I hope my website is helpful.

Proflowersfraudulent charges

I just noticed this weird charge in my checking account. Turns out when I ordered from Pro Flowers over 3 mos. ago, they popped up an offer for 15% off my next order. I remember opening it to view it, thinking it was a coupon code. Instead it said I had to sign up for an EZ Saver program, where they charge me monthly and then I get discounts at places I never shop. I literally opened the page (still on the Pro Flowers site) and shut it. Just for viewing it, it began charging me $14.95 a month. They have been charging me for 3 months and I just noticed it. They’re issuing a refund. Crazy.

fraudulent charges

Respond

Ezsvr / Proflowers.comillegal charges

Ordered Valentine's Day flowers for my girlfriend. Got the initial charge. Just recently checked the credit card account statement for the card I used (not my main credit card) and am seeing monthly charges of $14.95 by a company named EzSaver. Proflowers.com gave my credit card information to them and illegally signed me up for some sort of membership and they have been charging the card since my valentine's day gift purchase. This is ludicrous. There is no way I would've signed up for something like this and they signed me up without my consent.

• Il
                      illy Jun 05, 2009

Well, to my surprise, I checked my email today and was contacted by a lady named Caroline Segars who is the Special Program Associate at Proflowers.com regarding my complaint. She gave me this number to contact her directly: 858.909.3785. I called and she was actually very pleasant to talk to. She apologized for the confusion and explained the reason why I was getting charged monthly and that they find that the sign-up method is very confusing for their customers because a lot of people have no idea that they have signed up. Either way, she asked if I would like to cancel the membership and of course, I said yes. She also contacted EzSaver for me and got me a refund in FULL. I had expected to have only been charged since Jan/Feb, but because of Washington Mutual changing over to Chase, all of the previous credit card records before that time have been erased. And, that was the time I ordered Valentine's flowers for my GF, but with Caroline's honest help, I found out I had been charged $14.95 a month since OCTOBER of last year. Wow. Had no clue.

Either way, I just wanted to say that she really did help me out. I will have to make sure the refunds come through within the next few days, but I have a feeling they will. If you guys are having this issue, I suggest you give her a call about it and i'm sure she'll help you guys out like she helped me. I'm not too sure whether or not i'll be ordering from them again, but it does say a lot that they took care of the problem for me, so I appreciate that effort very much as a customer. She was very courteous, friendly and straight to the point on the issue and best of all, I didn't have to keep trying to contact EzSaver directly to hassle with getting a refund.

Here is her info:
                      Caroline Segars (Special Programs Associate)
                      [email protected]

• Te
                      Terri Dec 15, 2008

I have been getting billed on my credit card 14.95 every month by these people I never heard of.

Proflowers Free Shipping Scamshipping is not free

proflowers claims that you qualify for free shipping on all orders. It's a SCAM! They assure that you will be refunded your shipping charges after you purchase the flowers and apply your credit card. Then you find out that the free shipping is not free. You will be asked to join a freeshipping.com club for $9.95 per month and that web company will refund your shipping.

I didn't play the game, I wrote proflowers to complain and was politely told that I must have been confused, I am not confused, I was scammed. The old bait and switch scam.

I will NEVER use this flower site again, I hate being scammed.

• Ss
                        sshopper Aug 03, 2013

The same thing happened to me. I contacted them and was also told it was not a scam and I must of misunderstood their add. When they say free shipping they mean I did not pay them for shipping even though I had to pay for something else to get free shipping. I say how is this free if you have to pay?? They said I was just confused...I don't think so. I will never use them to send flowers again.

charmchessie Dec 21, 2009

On the day I ordered flowers from Proflowers, a charge of $1.00 from "Encore Marketing" showed up on my credit card account. The day after, a charge of $1.95 from "Easy Saver" showed up. It is unfortuate for the involved companies that on these days I did no other shopping, because I was home during a blizzard, and I knew I had not made any purchase on these days, other than the flowers from Proflowers.

I immediately did a search for Easy Saver online, and the first links that come up are all for complaint sites. Alarmed, I read the complaints and figured out I had just been scammed.

I went to EasySaver.com to see what this company was. I couldn't get any information without logging in. But I never signed up! I never created a password! So, I tried to log in anyway, to see what would happen. I used my email address and password I created with Proflowers - and guess what? That was it! I got in and immediately went to "cancel" my "membership". It allowed me to cancel and stated I would not be FURTHER charged. My issue is, that I had already been charged for something I did NOT order, nor did I give them my credit card information (so they had to have gotten it from Proflowers). I wanted my money back. And, I was angry because I realized there must be millions of people paying these initial charges and then apparently monthly charges of $14.95 per month, without becoming aware of it for a while.

I called my mother-in-law, who had sent me flowers via Proflowers just a month before, and told her to look for these charges. She had them too, plus one from "Free Shipping", and had gotten her first monthly fee of $14.95. I don't think she would have been aware of it if I had not found this out.

After calling Proflowers, who insisted that I must have "clicked on" an ad or something and "ordered" this Easy Saver service (which I absolutely did NOT), they gave me some numbers to call for Easy Saver and I found numbers for the other two online. We called all these companies (even Free Shipping, who had charged mom, but not me yet) and demanded our money back. After going through a lot of people and talking to managers and threating to sue, we got Easy Saver to reverse the charge. I am closing my credit card account now, because so far I know at least three companies have it that I did not authorize.

Proflowers is very aware of what they are doing and what kinds of "advertising" they have on their site. It is very misleading. You think you are giving Proflowers your email address for a coupon or something...and they give your credit card number to these other companies - who sell nothing but SCAM! They are all linked together.

After this nightmare, I went to Proflowers.com to read their Privacy Policy. It is very difficult to find and understand. It is within their "terms and conditions" and labeled as " License Granted By You"

This is the copied text of that section:
                        License Granted by You
                        By providing, submitting, uploading any communications, reviews, comments, feedback, postings, materials, or other content for use on any of our Sites (“User Content”), (a) you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such User Content and that such User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (below), and (b) you hereby grant us, and agree to grant us, an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) in all languages to use, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works of, modify, sell and otherwise exploit all or any part of the User Content in our sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed, subject to our Privacy Policy. Subject to our Privacy Policy, any User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by us for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User Content that is Feedback will be assigned to Provide Commerce in accordance with the Section on Feedback below.

Notice Part B of this section. If you don't understand legal-eez, basically it states that they can and will share any and all information you provide them with anyone they want in the entire world!!!

There is a class action lawsuit against them in San Diego, California, in September 2009, where the company resides. Only in San Diego can a lawsuit be brought against them, even though they "sell" nationwide. This is also in the "terms and conditions". It's an interesting read - if you find experiencing RAGE against the crimes against humanity interesting!

Read about the class action lawsuit here: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/around-town/shopping/Complaints-Filed-About-ProFlowers.html

If the case is won - millions of people will likely be owed money! If you have been a victim, you will be notified if the case is won.

Proflowers.com — deceptive advertising

During the order process customers are steered to "discount shipping" and I use the word "tricked" into...

Proflowers sent incorrect number of flowers and incorrect vase

I ordered 24 Red Roses with a Square Glass Vase from them. However, they only sent 12 Red Roses with a Round Glass Vase!
                      Will not be shopping from them from now on.

• Sh
                          Shana San Diego Jun 18, 2009

ProFlowers.com will make it up to you!! Good news! I happened across your posting and wanted to offer my input and hope that it helps you and anyone else that may have had a similar or negative experience with ProFlowers.com. I know for a fact that if you call and tell them your order was wrong they will send you a replacement (your roses and the correct vase)! Furthermore, if you'd prefer to replace with a different type of flowers or bouquet, with approximately the same value - they'll do that. Finally, if you'd prefer and insist upon it, they will refund your total amount. All you have to do is call and talk to them. They're really good abou it. Hope this helps.

Pro Flowers / Ezsverunautherized billing / scam

THE MYSTERIOUS CHARGES OF 14.95 SHOWED UP ON THE PAST 3 STATEMENTS FROM MY CC COMPANY...IT SHOWED UP ON MY AS (EZSVER RW ID********* [protected] MD )...I CALLED THE NUMBER...SPOKE WITH "ROSE" AND ASKED HER WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE CHARGES?...SHE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT WHEN YOU ORDER FROM PRO FLOWERS YOU ARE PROMPTED ABOUT SAVING ON YOUR NEXT PURCHESES...IF YOU SELECT YES IT WILL AUTO SIGN YOU UP FOR THIS EZ SAVER BS..."ROSE" EXPLAINED THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE TOO TWO BILLING CYCLES FOR THE REFUND...THAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I USE PRO FLOWERS...F-N RIPOFF

• Bm
                            bmarie85 Aug 19, 2010

I also received charges and when I contacted the number for ezsvr on my credit card, I was given fake names from people who are working in Transylvania, Romania- I just happened to be there last year and met no residents by the names of Dustin and Aidan Jones. They removed one charge, but not the other yet- and I've called 3 times to follow up. I' will not order from ProFlowers again because of this. I did not actively enroll for anything, nor did I receive any merchandise/service for this charge. SCAM!

Encore Marketing — red envelope rewards

After making a purchase on Red Envelope in December, I was offered a Rewards Program. I remember looking it...

Proflowers dead delivery

(BUYER BEWARE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM PROFLOWERS, read what I wrote to them about my recent order)

Hello, first off I want to say thank you for a fast and on time delivery of the flowers that I ordered for mother's day. However, with tax and shipping my total came to $74.52. They arrived completely wilted with hopeless looking petals, from nearly all flowers, that had fallen off in the box. The stems were brown and they looked like they had been bagged for a week. Despite the devastation, I gave it a hopeful try and followed the directions given in the box to make the flowers "come to life"..the next day they were all dead and fallen over touching the table with a huge mess from all that had come off the flowers. I had to toss them out and clean up the mess. I also had to go to a local florist and purchase new flowers for mother's day. I feel that I deserve a refund 100% and out of the many people I have told this to, so do they! I have also been asked to blog about my experience to save others the hardship from ordering from your company and instead ordering from another reputable company that contracts with local florists. That is normally what I do, but due to your flashy advertising in the paper I decided final give it a try. I can not see how a flower company can stay in business when they send out flowers that are supposed to be fresh, in water, nicely put together, but rather arrive in a box, without water, and instructions on how to do it yourself! People can just go to the grocery store for better flowers and service!! Regretfully Yours,
                          Michelle M.

• Ab
                              abnada Feb 12, 2010

I would have to agree with the displeasure here. I have been doing business with PRoFlowers for a few years now, but I think I'm done now.
                              When it comes to holiday flower arrangements for my relatives, who reside out of state, they usually do a good job of getting them delivered on time. I have found that the arrangements aren't always fresh. I always track the shipment online, and the majority of the shipments will go out in a quick fashion. Sometimes, they do not make it out in a good amount of time, and you can usually count on something being wrong with the arrangement when that happens.
                              Now, when it comes to arrangements I have ordered for my wife; ProFlowers has screwed up every single one of them. I, most recently, for the last time, orded 18 assorted roses with a very nice vase, to be delivered to her work address. I also asked that they be delivered via express, and on the 12th of February (Today), since Valentine's Day is Sunday. (I've got something very special planned for us on Sunday!) She received the flowers at 11:30 AM today, but... Three flowers were dead as a doornail! The Vase was cracked too. So, again, ProFlowers has screwed up. It never fails.
                              Folks, if you want to have flowers only, delivered, go ahead, use PRoFlowers. Most likely, they will get there on time, but you may not know if they will be alive. I always suggest tracking the delivery online.
                              The SuperBowl 44 Commercial wasn't kidding... Maybe it's time to use Teleflora. I know I may use them next time. I'm done using PRoFlowers.

• Ca
                              Caroline Segars May 25, 2009

I love proflowers. I think all the complaints about them online is a case of the squeaky well getting the oil. I read that they sent almost 8 million bouquet in a three week period for Mother's day. 8 million, its expected that a few arent gonna make it in perfect condition. You probably ordered the cheap

They have great customer service and they stand by their satisfaction guarantee and their SEVEN DAY FRESHNESS GUARANTEE. So you had to call for a replacement bouquet, you got your refund and a free bouquet. Jeez.

Also I dont get why every one is so down on the designer gift box they send there flowers in.

ProFlowers overnights flowers via FedEx because that is the best way to get them to you. They always arrive VERY fresh this way.

Why would you want fresh flowers to be sent to somebody (like a local florist) to be arranged first, then sent to you. That would add a day or two to the process and the flowers wouldn't be fresh anymore and it would jack up the price.

I think their customer service is awesome to. I received flowers that died after 6 days so I called to complain ( they grantee the flowers will last 7 days.) They sent me a free replacement bouquet the very next day. My roses lasted almost 2 weeks.

I also received roses that arrived arranged from a local florist for valentines day, they were dead after two days, do you think the sent me more flowers? Of course not, only Proflowers would do something like that.

Oh, and about the box. Its not some ugly brown box. It IS a designed gift box, with the companies logo in the company colors. The flowers and vase are packaged nicely.

Proflowers bad service

I recently purchased an arrangement of tulips from Proflowers.com for "Mother's Day". This year I planned ahead and ordered two weeks early thinking that I'll get what I want and it's going to be a good experience. Proflowers.com is anything but a good experience. Upon making the order they charge a delivery fee plus an express delivery fee. I was ordering this TWO weeks ahead of time. I did not want nor was there an option to decline express delivery. Then, the flowers were delivered in a box welter. My wife had to assemble the whole arrangement; the 20 dollar box of chocolates had melted before ever getting to her. Finally the 14 dollar balloon was only six inches big and cost 2 - 3 dollars at a local supermarket. This was not my expectations of services especially since they were given such good praises on "Good Morning America" on the ABC network.

7 Responses
                              • Je
                                Jeffo59 Dec 03, 2014

I wanted to have ProFlowers send something to my wife who was in the hospital over Thanksgiving. When it didn't show up on the desired date, I checked my email to find that they couldn't make the delivery date and wanted to know if I wanted to change it. Being it the Thanksgiving, I called the special number and spoke to a "Customer Service Rep." After they took the replacement order the made the promise (and they should never do this) that it would be there the next morning at the hospital. I was hoping for the best. The next day came and went, so I called the hospital front desk to see if the flowers were delivered and there was nothing there. I then checked my order online and found that NO ONE had picked up the ProFlowers Order for delivery. I immediately called and cancelled the order. Then on top of it all, they claim that they would only credit me a partial refund for a waiting period. So I called again and got the runaround. Eventually, I did get the full refund, but I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER use ProFlowers again.

• Un
                                unhappydude Jun 19, 2012

Having a tough time dealing with the wilted flowers my wife received for her birthday today. Had one chance to get it right and they blew it. Im going to attempt to work the customer service part of their business and will let you know how it goes. So far I've sent an email and used the complaint portion of their site. So far, I've gotten nothing confirming they received my complaint.

• St
                                starforce Feb 15, 2011

I ordered flowers for valentines day but proflowers never delivered them. Was very. Upset.

• Ib
                                ibcnuldu Feb 11, 2010

Ordered roses and they came wilted, opened, and brown around the edges. They replaced the order with a vase the second time and the roses were slightly better but still ugly, brown, and wilted. I wouldn't send these flowers to my enemy, let alone someone I cared about.

Sabre07 Oct 28, 2009

DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS.COM unless you want a headache!

This is my very first complaint ever made on a company at 23yrs old.

When I ordered flowers for a coworker at work on her last day, I ordered them express so they would be at her desk before 1:00pm. However, there were no flowers sent by 1pm and the order was placed before 8am that day. I called ProFlowers and was unable to get through their line. I then decided to email them to see if that would be more helpful. Their response was the flowers were to be dropped off but there was no one by that name in the building. In return, the flowers were sent back to the shop. I then had them come out again to deliver the flowers and by this time it was about 2:30. After another hour or two, I emailed them again asking where the flowers were. They responded that they were again returned to the shop since there was no one by that name in the building.

Disappointed at 5:00pm and no flowers, I walked down the front desk to see if anyone had come in with flowers. The man at the desk said no flowers were even attempted to be delivered throughout the day and if they had been they would have been sent to our receiving office if there was no one by that name. Not to mention, the man at the front desk knew of the coworker I was sending the flowers to.

Furious, I called ProFlowers and spoke with a man who gave me a 20% discount and upgrade the flowers. I had to have the flowers sent to my coworkers house and ended up getting discounted off the price I paid for the immediate delivery. Nevertheless, was not going to fuss and accepted the offer.

Now, to my astonishment, I see that there is a charge on my account for 14.95 for easy saver. Thank goodness I called them immediately and they reversed the charge. This has completely turned me off from using this service again, and I hope this helps someone looking into this service in the future.

Marcio Aug 09, 2009

I purchased some flowers at proFlowers.com and it was not a very good experience. First, the shipping and handling fees are too much and the flowers arrived partially dead. Check my pics, what I bought and what I received.

• Te
                                Terry May 11, 2009

This person is right about the fees ProFlowers hits you with.

Furthermore, in January, we ordered a funeral arrangement to be sent to an uncle's wake and were horrified to see our names attached to the specimen that showed up in the funeral parlor. It looked like a box of sticks.

Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com — fraud

Below is the contact information for Easy Saver Rewards. They have been illegaly/fraudulently been collecting...

Winslow

Proflowersflowers

I ordered flower for my 73 year old Mother for Mothers Day. She called and thanked me for the flowers. When I saw them at her home on Mother's Day I could not believe my eyes. They were so bad, freezer burned, not the colors I ordered, I felt so sad that anyone would think that sending these flowers to a Mother would be the right thing to do. Shame on Pro-Flower for delievering this to my mom. Never again, I will get flowers from a local florist. If you sent flowers to your mom get her to describe the flowers to you because chances are they are not what you ordered and you mom is just being nice when she thanks you.
                              Pro-Flowers thanks for screwing up my Mother's Day gift to my mom.

maggie racer25 Feb 10, 2010

I ordered my flowers for our 21st wedding anavesiry. We got the flowers with wilted flowers and not even my order because the card was made out to MOM, Happy Valentine's DAY. That is not what I put in my card. I do not recommend anyone use them. Not worth it. Sorry outfit.

Proflowers.comscam charges

I saw an ad on facebook for $19 flowers (for Mother's Day) and I thought that was a great deal. Then, after going through the trouble of finding out when mom would be home and entering all the required info, I see that there are EXTRA charges. These fees are not in other flower delivery orders and I used to order from 1800flowers all the time.

Anyway, I thought I could send the flowers early and the delivery charge would be less, it indicated a $4.99 charge. When the saw the total charges, I was surprised. The $4.99 charge was for 'guaranteed mother's day delivery' and it wasn't even for the day of Mother's day. It would have been more if it was closer to that day. There was also the standard delivery charge of $12.99 and a handling fee of $1.99. Ridiculous!

I usually pay $8.99 or $9.99 for flower delivery, not a guarantee fee and a handling fee added.

This holiday special was clearly a SCAM!

I canceled the order and did not proceed but it truly wasted my time.

andrew May 12, 2009

I had the exact same problem with them as well.

• Bi
                                    Billy Feb 28, 2009

Proflowers.com or there agent encore marketing has been making a recurrent monthly charge of $14.95 to my credit card account, apparently starting with my purchase of a Mother's Day flower delivery back in May of 2008. the charges are to a membership to an easy saver rewards club. There was also some kind of one-time charge of $1.95. I did not authorize any such charges and I have demanded that Proflowers.com have my account refunded immediately. They say they can only refund the most 2recent such charges.

I have had the 'WHATS IN YOUR WALLET' people capital one dispute all the charges from that company. . After telling the rep on the phone what I was going to do, along with contacting my state attorney generals office, she put me on hold and came back and told me they would refund the entire amount. My suggestion is tell them you will get all your money back.