Popeyes Fund Raisers / Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits / incomplete orders
Popeyes has been my favorite fast food resturant for years, until October 16th, 2008, at 7:47 pm. I went to the drive thru to purchase an order of chicken wings. I informed the order taker #3110 (this info is on the non-reciept slip I was given) that I wanted three wings only. I was given two little wings and two biscuits that I cannot eat when I expected three of them . I was too far away at home to take this back, but the next day I called to speak with the manager (Sean Fletcher )and a non-English speaking person answer the phone and could not understand what I was saying and she simply hung up the phone. I called back and after ten rings she picked up again. I ask for the manger over and over and finally I got her to understand, then she told me the manager Sean was not there.
Almost five dollars was too much to pay for 2 wings!I was not given a proper receipt or what I ask for. To top this all off there was no manager or anyone that I could speak to at the time of calling to solve this issue. I am not against diversity but at least make sure the employees speak English. How do I get reimbursed for an uncompleted order without a proper receipt?
More Popeyes Fund Raisers / Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - poor meal quality & service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - my complaint is both with the service and food
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - horrible customer service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - service/product