Popeyes Restaurantcomplete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam

S

I ate at a Popeyes today and completed your online survey in anticipation that I was going to get a validation code to receive free chicken and biscuits only to discover it to be false advertising and a scam...very frustrating because I had to call your corporate office to be transferred to another number in which I was on hold for over an hour in which I finally hung up. I researched it online in which I read several complaints of your false advertising by Popeyes being a scam dated before November 2013. When I called the store in which I ate and spoke to the manager at the store she explained that that promotion ended Dec 2013. She stated she received a letter from Corporate advising her that this promotion had ended Early January 2014. I advised her that this has been a long time scam from my findings before the promotion had ended because I had read that these complaints were coming in November reporting the scam. We should not have to do a survey if what your advertising as the incentive is not being offered therefore it is a scam...why can you still do this survey if the promotion is over. And it should not be on the back of the receipt if you do not offer it anymore.

complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam

• Ju
    JusaintRite Jul 13, 2014

Those have to be employees or higher complaining about measly chicken and biscuits. Yeah its measly to you but not to a community that you serve. What if we stopped buying your measly chicken, then what you gonna do when Another Restaurant Blows up (ie... churchs, Salems, ) then we can say why you crying over a measly restaurant and job.

• Li
    liberty1776 Jan 09, 2014

Well, I got my free chicken and biscuits after I did the survey. And yeah, it's only some fried chicken...

• Wi
    wifi8827 Jan 08, 2014

all that trouble for some measly chicken and biscuits? Really?