242 Banks Crossing, Fayetteville, GA, 30214, US
Fri:8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:10:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

PopeyesLousy customer service in Fayetteville

I place an order via internet. I paid for my order via internet and received my copy of the receipt. Answer me why I had to wait for over 2 hours to receive my order? I waited by the garbage can for 2 hours for an order I paid for. I paid over $120.00 for food for a homegoing and the food was ordered ahead of time. I personally gave them 30 minutes to prepare and whatever but when I got there they didn't not have it ready and I waited over 2 hours. Unacceptable!!! This was my first time going to this Popeye's. I usually go to KFC but the family wanted Popeye's. This will be the last time I step food in any of your establishment. Not only did I have to wait that long but the person was nasty and rude. You need to train your employees and hire some competent managers because this is unacceptable.

Comment Guidelines